Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) (1150 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / A 6yr Old asked If I will marry her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:58am On May 10, 2023
Canadian father of 7 leaves family behind to live his dreams of identifying as a 6yr old girl ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kr1_HIWSNR/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axsrz0R7tRQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by BOSSkesh(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]there are some things society shouldn't accept
It's not being hateful it's the truth

1 Like

Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by Lamanii22(f): 9:12am On May 10, 2023
Oshiskoโ€ฆ. When itโ€™s not as if he has Benjamin button disease
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by Oluromantic: 9:40am On May 10, 2023
Abeg enjoy ya life jare. Na only one life you get. When you finish, start identifying as 2 year old toddler wearing diapers

1 Like

Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by Righteousness2(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2023
Spiritual and physical mental Health issues.
This is naturally disgusting.
This is the madness advanced and promoted by the leadership of Nomerica today.

What a generation of people begging for the Wrath of GOD.
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by TheZooHasFalln: 9:55am On May 10, 2023
I think this white people are coursed in a different dimension. Imagine them calling this kind of lunacy freedom and choice to live.... No be juju be that? If that is not madness, what is?

1 Like

Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by omooba969(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2023
Looooool ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by Lvgirl: 12:43pm On May 10, 2023
Chai wonderful shall never end.... Can you imagine this abnormalities. Just imagin Ur Dad in this situation or Seun Osewa.
In this situation. Caucasian has lost it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by officialwdhtv: 3:36pm On May 10, 2023
Lvgirl:
Chai wonderful shall never end.... Can you imagine this abnormalities. Just imagin Ur Dad in this situation or Seun Osewa.
In this situation. Caucasian has lost it

Omorrrr ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by cocolacec(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2023
Agbari plenty,the man ran away from bills only to become a dependant again. grin

1 Like

Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by Intrepid01(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2023
Wow wow wow I love this, what a way to run from oneโ€™s responsibilities. Wahala wa oh! Wahala wa!
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by pansophist(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2023
The curse of a slippery slope.

When you allow the first one to happen, then you just signed up to tolerating an unending amount of more madness. When one is in, then others will follow.

First it was homosexualism, then transgenderism, then trans-species/otherkins (aka Identifying as animals), then transabled (identifying as a disable person), transracial, and now identifying as a child.

That was how one woke'idiot was asking me if I can date a trans woman, and I said no. And she called me transphobic. I asked her can she date a sheep, after all, you shouldn't discriminate against other species. She said no, then I called her sheep'phobic.

Some are even arguing that paedophilia is a sexual orientation, Mirjam Heine for example was arguing on TedTalk that paedophilia should be accepted, titled "let's be matured about paedophilia".

And the list goes on. So much for modernity and wokeness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egiBgmvv8wA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by Jesterinjay: 5:15pm On May 10, 2023
These eyes have seen and will continue the strangest things
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by Victor2707: 9:33pm On May 10, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if this shitty things are jokes.

What a clown.
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by sanya4good(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2023
This is another madness
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by Foodqueen(f): 9:55pm On May 10, 2023
He will definitely cash out from this.

There is one wearing diaper and playing with toys at over 20yrs. She got lots of followers and sponsors too.
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by siofra(f): 10:36pm On May 10, 2023
Do what makes you happy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) by ItisWell22(f): 10:45pm On May 10, 2023
Such insanity! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Privacy Among Husband And Wife In A Marriage? / Curvy Igbo Actress Destiny Etiko Gets Slammed For Exposing Full Saggy Breasts / A Day In The Life Of A Nursing Student With Big...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.