Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data (3762 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / My New Girl Wants Anal Sex / I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Fineman2: 9:00am On May 10, 2023
We started chatting less than a week ago, I'm beginning to have feelings for her only to wake up this morning to read a message she sent me asking for data.

I'm not trying bash our girls, but this beggarly altitude they have is a big turnoff for me

6 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Fineman2: 9:01am On May 10, 2023
It seems 90% of naija girls are the same

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Creamypie(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:
It seems 99.999999.999999% of naija girls are the same

4 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Uchefame(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2023
They should join Julius Berger to learn how to beg better.
My humble opinion

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Jennyclay(f): 9:09am On May 10, 2023
How much is ordinary data that you can’t help someone undecided. You can’t even afford data as low as 1k for her and you want to be in a relationship with her undecided.

Biko!! kill that your broke feelings you have for her before you put someone’s daughter in abject poverty. You even opened a thread to disgrace yourself undecided.

You’re a disgrace!! Shame on you!! Shame!!

Broke men everywhere!!! Nonsense!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Redoil: 9:14am On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:
continue to insult girls at the list slightest perceived provocation

2 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Wawelexy(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
How much is ordinary data that you can’t help someone undecided. You can’t even afford data as low as 1k for her and you want to be in a relationship with her undecided.

Biko, kill that your broke feelings you have for her before you put someone’s daughter in poverty Biko!! You even opened a thread to disgrace yourself undecided.

See one of their excos defending entitlement mentality.... Big shame

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Fineman2: 9:18am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko, kill that your broke feelings you have for her Biko!! You even open a thread to disgrace yourself.

Broke men everywhere!!!
Lol, it's too early to beg for data, we met just last week and she's already begging.

Is that how you beg too, don't tell me you can't afford N200 data to browse

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Nobody: 9:18am On May 10, 2023
Accounting states that in any favourable enterprise, you inherit both Assets & Liabilities.

7 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Fineman2: 9:19am On May 10, 2023
Redoil:

continue to insult girls at the list slightest perceived provocation
The truth must be told

11 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Slmgirldippussy: 9:20am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! kill that your broke feelings you have for her before you put someone’s daughter in abject poverty. You even opened a thread to disgrace yourself undecided.

Instead of having a gf while not book Jennyclay for short time. Her charges is with subsidy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Festus30(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

to strangle you just dey hungry me I swear

13 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Beebah321(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2023
Wetin dey there now?? undecided
Because of small data, u come here dey make noise. Mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Hotwest: 9:53am On May 10, 2023
You own small

Chat with a Nigerian girl u r already owing her. Them go bill you tire....she is just testing grounds

Broke girls everywhere like a lady up there is saying broke boys everywhere

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Fineman2: 9:57am On May 10, 2023
Beebah321:
Wetin dey there now?? undecided
Because of small data, u come here dey make noise. Mtchewww
from data to food money, cooking gas, house rent etc, that's how it starts

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Fineman2: 9:59am On May 10, 2023
Hotwest:
You own small

Chat with a Nigerian girl u r already owing her. Them go bill you tire....she is just testing grounds

don't mind them, they all have the same mentality

7 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2023
Just because of ordinary data, you can do better tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Black44(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:
We started chatting less than a week ago, I'm beginning to have feelings for her only to wake up this morning to read a message she sent me asking for data.

I'm not trying bash our girls, but this beggarly altitude they have is a big turnoff for me
as a guyman do data for her but try make move to invite her over
She is knack able

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by ProphetM0hammad: 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:

Some girls are just small girls and dependent, they only ask their parents, siblings and relatives for their needs.
You can give her if you have

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Gee64: 4:52pm On May 10, 2023
Leave them. They are small boys looking for free kpekus. grin
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by iInjureHerYansh: 4:55pm On May 10, 2023
How guys catch feelings for Nigerian girls amazes me eh.
How can one be catching feeling for a set of people that all have same type of mentality. A shameless and disgusting one at that.
I only see these hoes as sex objects. Pump and dump instruments. I just tell you what you want to hear then pump and dump. No stress.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Sonnobax15(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2023
grin
Na wa
Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:
Lol, it's too early to beg for data, we met just last week and she's already begging.

Is that how you beg too, don't tell me you can't afford N200 data to browse
Like you weren't planning to get intimate with her the very first day you met her. grin
She only beat you to making the demand first.

One week communication don turn "my new girl" lol... All of you fit unaselves grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by OndoRaph(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

I've been saying that this babe is a farm tool (hoe specifically) and you wanted to doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Westchester(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2023
Same thing one bimbo did, she asked me for my number so we can chat on WhatsApp and after giving her, next thing she texted me on WhatsApp to help her with 3k for subscription. I was surprised like just now you don dey bill me already

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by deardevil(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:

Yea they seem to be cause recently I meet this girl and we start talking ...... we plan to meet up but got cancelled but after few days she start asking me for money for her hair.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2023
How I wish there would be options for blocking and deleting of persons in this forum..

Just a thought. 😔

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by oz4real83(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2023
This is the main reason some guys treat ladies as trash, they see most ladies as having zero value and as liability, the moment a lady shows a guy that she is independent financially and otherwise, she becomes in hot demand and gains the guy's respect.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Sixfeetbelle: 6:47pm On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:
from data to food money, cooking gas, house rent etc, that's how it starts

Let it get to food money first before you start complaining now.

How much data did she ask for that warranted this nonsense? Someone you've known for over a week and has been in constant communication with. Haba.

The lady was even considerate to ask for data sef. Me, I won't ask you. Just go offline until I can buy data again. If you don't see me online for weeks, you go don sabi watsup
Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by Sixfeetbelle: 6:53pm On May 10, 2023
Hotwest:
You own small

You're being billed because you want sex. That's the motto of Nigerian men. If you didn't want sex, they won't bill you. Stop acting as if you met that girl for ordinary platonic friendship abeg
Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2023
she needs it VERY VERY URGENTLY, lol!

if you make the mistake and drop anything, you will open the floud gates of begging.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data by youngfocus(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

So Na rich girls everywhere with this there begging attitude,when did dating turn to poverty alleviation,you must be dum*b rubbish broke girls calling guys broke,when ur own brother is even broke at home 😡😡

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Kolena Is Dead / Sex Tape Saga / Annoying Things About Guys Ladies Don't Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.