Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste (5039 Views)

My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nelllson: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Wetin dey sup with our Nigerian girls?

There is this beautiful girl that stays around my guy's area. Each time I visit my guy's place I do see the girl around, I'm really crushing on her.

I told my guy about it and he said I should shoot my shot. 3 days ago was the first day I talked to her and we exchanged numbers. We're just getting to know each other and she's already begging me for toothpaste money. Only God knows what would happen if we eventually start dating. I will definitely be her father.

Here is our chat below and I don't know how to reply.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by dietola01(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Lmao grin you self do transfer now

11 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by ahnie: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Likes attract likes.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Jennyclay(f): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Another thread for broke men to start ranting.
Someone asked you for a little favor to help her with ordinary 3k, she even promised to pay back but you ran away and to make things worse, you brought a private issue to a public forum undecided. Nawa oo
If you don't have money kindly tell her you are as broke as a naked man. A naked man does not put his hands inside pocket. What if she asked for 30k nko? You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame! Shame!

Ordinary 3k, Bad energies everywhere! Shior!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by flexxyworld(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2022
where una dey meet all these hungry babes.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by brain54(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2022
If she didn’t meet you she probably would have used charcoal or salt.

She had been waiting to meet you.

Savior!

57 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by illicit(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2022
No do transfer o

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by LINSAR: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Watch as broke feminists will come to broke shame you for not doing transfer to her.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by flexxyworld(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Someone asked you for a little favor to help her with ordinary 3k, she even promised to pay back but you ran away and to make things worse, you brought a private issue to a public forum undecided. Nawa oo
If you don't have money kindly tell her you are as broke as a naked man. A naked man does not put his hands inside pocket. What if she asked for 30k nko? You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame!

she no get family members or friends or what if he didn't get her number some 3days back, will she not sort herself.?. so you will advise your brother be sponsoring an hungry leech in the community. please make we dey get sence

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Savedday: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2022
The day guys will realize that all 9ja girls are the same. They are all lazy and liabilities that solely depend on their kpekus for survival.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Fira09(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2022
flexxyworld:

she no get family members or friends or what if he didn't get her number some 3days back, will she not sort herself.?. so you will advise your brother be sponsoring an hungry leech in the community. please make we dey get sence

Bro, you better disregard the lad you quoted.

She is a known oloshô on Nairaland....... On a norm she don't have good sense of thinking only supporting her fellow ilks who are wrong inorder to crave attention from NL men.

47 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by flexxyworld(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Fira09:

Bro, you better disregard the lad you quoted.

She is a known oloshô on Nairaland....... On a norm she don't have good sense of thinking only supporting her fellow ilks who are wrong inorder to crave attention from NL men.

Apparently, thank you for the heads up. painful she actually got my attention too. compliments!

7 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2022

The moment you use the term 'Dear' you already open the door of billing, why using dear for a girl you haven't be dating or having sex with,using that word means 'i love you' and you are already playing a role of a boyfriend.

Girls dont think like men do, their brain are entirely wired differently and every girl are born embeded with games,and you could see it in her chat,she never use any endearment term even when she's begging.

And the best remedy now is to block her on all online platforms, block her number and whenever you meet your bf try to avoid her not to create any stupid feelings again.

imagine buying toothpaste for mouth that have suck different cum from different types of dickkk

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by GoodCane: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you don't have money kindly tell her you are as broke as a naked man. A naked man does not put his hands inside pocket. What if she asked for 30k nko? You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame!

Your comments reeks of entitlement mentality! Na so poverty hold you and your family reach?

Get a job and work not a boyfriend. Do you depend on men for survival? Ordinary toothpaste you can't buy but depend on men for everything? Why disgracing and embarrassing yourself and family? Why do you depend on men for survival?

36 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nelllson: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2022
ahnie:
Likes attract likes.
I don't beg people for money. I work hard and smart to make my money.

So its now a crime to crush on a girl? Am I a wizard to detect if she's a begger?

15 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by phorget(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2022
That is what I call ”acceptance fee” but you are lucky that her acceptance fee is just money for tooth paste. Some ladies acceptance fee ranges from you buying them a new phone or paying their house rent... undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nelllson: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

I pity any man that will get an inch close to you not to talk of getting married to you.
The last time I checked, women were given two hands and two legs and a brain just like men, abi women dey forbid to make money? You reek of entitlement mentality.

29 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Janesouthall: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
People like jennyclay will come here to shout am independent woman but in real life they are leeches...

You better pray so ur brother will date and marry girls like you...because girls like you are only good for one night stand...

8 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by phorget(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

Thank God you covered your face in apparent shame...
undecided

11 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by eyenogoquiet(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2022
op post the account number make we the SIMPle nairalanders do her happy xmas. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by GoodCane: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2022
Nelllson:
I don't beg people for money. I work hard and smart to make my money.

So its now a crime to crush on a girl? Am I a wizard to detect if she's a begger?

Comrade, I'll urge you to discard that girl or tell her straight up you're not her Father and won't send her anything. Watch her reactions, her chats with you will drastically reduced.

Why una dey date broke girls sef? Nigerian girls are all filled with entitlement mentality!! Don't send her anything!!!! The Werey was even using reverse psychology on you that her atm expired and bank did this and that. Complete trash. Nigeria girls now sees relationship as a means of survival, this is exactly why we've been preaching it loud here that you don't date a Nigerian girl, you only bang her pussy, dump her and move on. Do likewise

9 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by GoodCane: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2022
Janesouthall:
People like jennyclay will come here to shout am independent woman but in real life they are leeches...

You better pray so ur brother will date and marry girls like you...because girls like you are only good for one night stand...

That one you just mentioned depend on her boyfriend and men for survival.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by GoodCane: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Nelllson:
I pity any man that will get an inch close to you not to talk of getting married to you.
The last time I checked, women were given two hands and two legs and a brain just like men, abi women dey forbid to make money? You reek of entitlement mentality.

Comrade, That one u just quoted is the mother of entitlement mentality on nairaland na. Her stupidity and constant display of entitlement mentality on Facebook and other social media platforms is sickening

5 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by pansophist(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2022
This is the type of message that I leave on "read". Doesn't deserve a response.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Janesouthall: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

That one you just mentioned depend on her boyfriend and men for survival.

It's her lifestyle and she got it from somewhere or someone.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by GoodCane: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

The moment you use the term 'Dear' you already open the door of billing, why using dear for a girl you haven't be dating or having sex with,using that word means 'i love you' and you are already playing a role as a boyfriend.

Girls dont think like men do, there brain are entirely wire differently and every girl are born embeded with games,and you can see it in her chat,she never use any endearment term even when she's begging

And the best remedy now is to block her on all online platforms, block her number and whenever you meet your bf try to avoid her not to create any stupid feelings again.

imagine buying toothpaste for mouth that have suck different cum from different types of dickkk

CC Nelllson
At the bolded. I'll urge you to go with this advice asap. Block that liability and parasite now

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Tokskob2008: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2022
illicit:
No do transfer o
Lol.... You even get time dey tell am

make him do the transfer naa, after that she go block am straight or start refusing to reply his chats...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nelllson: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Comrade, I'll urge you to discard that girl or tell her straight up you're not her Father and won't send her anything. Watch her reactions, her chats with you will drastically reduced.

Why una dey date broke girls sef? Nigerian girls are all filled with entitlement mentality!! Don't send her anything!!!! The Werey was even using reverse psychology on you that her atm expired and bank did this and that. Complete trash. Nigeria girls now sees relationship as a means of survival, this is exactly why we've been preaching it loud here that you don't date a Nigerian girl, you only bang her pussy, dump her and move on. Do likewise
Comrade you're absolutely right.

Comrade, we haven't started dating, today makes it the 3rd day of getting to know her, I collected her number just 3 days ago and she's already displaying her entitlement mentality.

I wonder what would happen if we start relationship. I don stop every communication with her. I won't dare reply her sef.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by GoodCane: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2022
flexxyworld:

The liability you just quoted is a well known Olosho on nairaland. People like that must never be taken serious. Kindly ignore and disregard her comments here. She's only doing all that for attention. Ignore her

5 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Karleb(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Nothing makes a woman repulsive like a beggy attitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by flexxyworld(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

The liability you just quoted is a well known Olosho on nairaland. People like that must never be taken serious. Kindly ignore and disregard her comments here. She's only doing all that for attention. Ignore her

Thanks man. I didn't know better before now. she luckily got one from me today and for the last time already.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by brain54(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Janesouthall:

It's her lifestyle and she got it from somewhere or someone.
Maybe her mom…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman / Main Chick Vs Side Chick:which Are U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.