Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself (56469 Views)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2023
Emperormartin:

Hmmm this story looks believable

The man seems to be a serial rapist.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by FireUpNow(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2023
Prick and kpekus matter dey cause serious violence so I nor go say pim
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Eriokanmi: 11:05am On May 10, 2023
All these celebrity pastors sef. Many of them don't understand what it means to lead a church. It's a spiritual warfare. It's not an easy task. Pastor this, pastor dat...na yam?

If you're not spirit-filled, you'd fall a million times till you are unable to stand again. Being a pastor isn't just by opening a church and preaching with sweet mouth. You want to tackle the devil from his comfort zones( human hearts) and you think its easy? You just want to ridicule yourself ni

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Fiscus105(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2023
My advice for ladies/women is to try to keep distance to men who are not dad, husband/boyfriend and very close blood related family.

Statistics are showing it that, only harmful of men ready to control their beast when opposite sex is with them

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Menclothing: 11:05am On May 10, 2023
It takes you 2yrs to talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Successlane: 11:05am On May 10, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Animal in human skin who calls himself man of God.
This is the same man who gave a satanic prophecy that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu wil be arrested, he is the one who has been arrested now.

It's not their faults, but the gullible followers especially among the women folk.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by jamesversion: 11:06am On May 10, 2023
Na Yoruba man, na normal thing. undecided

Please nobody should quote me.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by YeyeGbami: 11:08am On May 10, 2023
Them rape you twice, you’re a foolish person

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by DevilSignature: 11:08am On May 10, 2023
Just check out the name

Na them

If not skull minning na dis one
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by youngreezy(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

How does that justify the alleged criminality of this so called Bishop?
truly,you were raised by apes......since your darling tinubu is the best,come back to Nigeria and stay under him na... simple thing Dem tell you,you begin talk off point .. hehehehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by SmartyPants(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2023
kettykings:
Who else notice this event is acclaimed to have taken place in 2020 but was brought to public view 2023 asnif this is not enough the 23 year old pastor has no other evidence than her self

You can't read?

He took me to First City Hospital, Lekki, where Dr Tina Clement, a member of the church attended to me, ran some tests, gave me drugs and sent the results to him.

"When the doctor asked what happened to me, Bishop told me to tell her I was raped by my friend, and he was with me throughout the tests," she said.

Tests done and the visit to the doctor are evidence.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by kitken: 11:09am On May 10, 2023
No be small thing o!
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Lifewasgood: 11:10am On May 10, 2023
Fake Bishops/Pastors na full everywhere, believe them hook, line and sinker at your own peril.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Enemyofpeace: 11:10am On May 10, 2023
You mean two times or two rounds?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Thomasankara(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2023
[/color]this man is a cultist and master of enchantment. His phone should be bugged so that seeming and indicting conversation he had with his fellow fake be obtained to prosecute them[color=#770077]
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Prenonjebose: 11:11am On May 10, 2023
kettykings:
Who else notice this event is acclaimed to have taken place in 2020 but was brought to public view 2023 asnif this is not enough the 23 year old pastor has no other evidence than her self
Their chat record was admitted as evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Ignatio(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2023
People have been so blinded by religion that they're getting exploited and abused. Good she spoke up. There are many who had gone through such and afraid to speak.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by WorldRichest: 11:11am On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

Peter obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You live abroad where you have things simple but wishing evil for those in Nigeria all becos he is your tribesman. Since you love tinubu , while not return to live in Nigeria.

Is it the rapist Bishop that will make him president or IPOB or UGM?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by BJanta: 11:12am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by HighQue007: 11:14am On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

You live abroad where you have things simple but wishing evil for those in Nigeria all becos he is your tribesman. Since you love tinubu , while not return to live in Nigeria.

Mumu… na Tinubu cause your suffer ??
Tinubu is about prosperity na why even Obi won die for Lagos. Na why una tribesmen won die for Lagos
Enough of all these rubbish..

All these Biafra people self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Samogloby: 11:15am On May 10, 2023
Trump sexual case happened in the 1990 the case is being prosecuted in 2023,so think about it. You people always attributes every issue with politics.,
kettykings:

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Herbiodun09: 11:16am On May 10, 2023
I dont trust all these self acclaimed men of God but you see women ehn, trust them at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Patrioticman007(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2023
Parachoko:
A 23 Years old is already an Assistant Pastor shocked

All this people establishing Business Centres disgusing it as Church eh

And the mugu dey talk sh!t

Foolish Obidunze Zombie

An unknown pastor wey suppose go dey carry olosho if konji hold am don choose to ruin his life and business.

Christianity is now a weapon of rape ...............
Catholic church are busy paying damages in billions of dollars due to forceful rape of innocent children.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by adecz: 11:20am On May 10, 2023
Some so-called men of God are
absolutely rapacious❗️❗️😕😕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Waywardson6: 11:21am On May 10, 2023
What a lot of gullible people & follower's of these flock of pastors with their Churches don't know, is that these so called men of God sin more than the average man who hardly believes in God. You see them on the pulpit, they use religion, law & marriage as cover up for their numerous atrocities. They abuse minors, preach & practise fanatism, rape women & say it's part of deliverance, some are closeted gay & bisexual men, they launder church money, thereby enriching themselves & training their kids in expensive tertiary institutions & let's not talk about how they preach hate against other religions & people who don't conform to their so called doctrines. Truly, I wonder when the sheep's will wake up & stop worshipping these men of God. They are nothing more than coded criminals, that can kill & turn others on other's just for their wicked selfish gains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by luluman: 11:25am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided
Why can't you be realistic and leave Obi out of this? Use your brain now.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Faposky95: 11:26am On May 10, 2023
BiFeDa is BAT guy....
Aka Badoooi
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Greattie08: 11:27am On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Lies upon lies upon lies.

God will vindicate his prophet at last.

See, your hypocrisy know no bound! had he prophesied against Obi & facing this trials, you will be happy calling him names. Alas! he prophesied the emergence of Obi which has failed & here you are, supporting his misconduct, what a double-standard you are playing...

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Ay4christ2010(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

May a tinubu like person take over your job , life and be your boss.

I actually came here to read comments but from what I saw here I now believed that many obidients has been brain washed. They are not different from a terrorists, they are ready to defend any kind of evil just because of obi.

May what happened to the young girl happen to your female siblings or your daughters. Will like to say amen to the prayer?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by FiftyFifty(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2023
Nothing Nigerian Bishops and Pastors do will shock me any more. Gullible Christians are still following them blindly. You can't be Christan and intelligent at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Switruth: 11:29am On May 10, 2023
How can you be raped twice and bu the same person. ? Make una getaaaat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.