Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself (56498 Views)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Parachoko: 1:50pm On May 10, 2023
GLouis:

May God judge you speedily for this
The joke is on you
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MikeofAfrica: 2:05pm On May 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Don't defend the so called god of man. I'm a Christian but knows these people cannot be trusted with sex. Having said that, my knowledge of happening around this kind of news is that those girls are always willingly submitting to them. They only come out to shout when some powerful people influence them with money to ruin the pastor or when they have misunderstanding with the so called god of men.

Every young woman should be banned from getting very close to pastors.
They should even be banned from visits. Women run after men with fame a lot and do everything possible to get them. Also some of the women are under jazz control. Some also are easily manipulated. Funny thing most of these pastors are also married. And someone says marriage will stop extra marital affairs. Someone attacks cellibacy.

For this reason, I hail the catholic church. Though we may have Rev fathers messing up but at least it is quite reduced in the catholic church.

It is worse in the Catholic church. The only difference is that the Catholic church is well organize and hence does not wash her dirty linen in the public.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Filmdirect: 2:07pm On May 10, 2023
herbert2017:
She and Apc are falsehood, she can never be an assistant Pastor, I don't know the Bishop, but I bear witness in my spirit she is lying.
False witness and testimony against the Servant of God is wickedness, remember you will give account to God.

The Bible has clearly given directions on how to judge a case; we must get witnesses (evidence)
To avoid human bias and emotions it doesn’t instruct us to judge by “witness in my spirit.” The human spirit is strong and can claim falsely it is The Holy Spirit talking.

By two or three witnesses a matter is decided. The woman has mentioned names and places. Those should and will be investigated and submitted as due process.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Psoul(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided

By the time they will start cross examining this lady, she will start crying.
Just look at the nonsense she is saying here. An adult ooo.
This case will be struck out as a rape case. This is a case of consented sex between the animal Bishop and the fo0lish assistant pastor.
Two of the are total disgrace to Christianity.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by lotkyes200: 2:22pm On May 10, 2023
Hmmmm if you believe this you can as well believe that Tinubu won fairly .

Even a mumu Judge should know this does not add up .
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by DisLifeSha: 2:24pm On May 10, 2023
Reverend fathers also mess up altar boys

SpecialAdviser:

Don't defend the so called god of man. I'm a Christian but knows these people cannot be trusted with sex. Having said that, my knowledge of happening around this kind of news is that those girls are always willingly submitting to them. They only come out to shout when some powerful people influence them with money to ruin the pastor or when they have misunderstanding with the so called god of men.

They should even be banned from visits. Women run after men with fame a lot and do everything possible to get them. Also some of the women are under jazz control. Some also are easily manipulated. Funny thing most of these pastors are also married. And someone says marriage will stop extra marital affairs. Someone attacks cellibacy.

For this reason, I hail the catholic church. Though we may have Rev fathers messing up but at least it is quite reduced in the catholic church.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Asswipemod: 2:30pm On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Lies upon lies upon lies.

God will vindicate his prophet at last.

Can the computer printout lie? Àbí you don't know what transcript means?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Invitationn: 2:44pm On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

Peter obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You live abroad where you have things simple but wishing evil for those in Nigeria all becos he is your tribesman. Since you love tinubu , while not return to live in Nigeria.

May a tinubu like person take over your job , life and be your boss.

Zombidients- all knowing, all wise.
They have the best judgement on leaders. They never go wrong whilst every other person is always wrong.

Why are you supporting Peter Obi?
This victim mentality shaa.
Nobody tie you for Nigeria… if you wan travel abroad, nobody go stop you.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by naturefellow(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2023
alasane:

Numbskull, even your pastor want her to swear with "iron rod"
The lady gave a vividly and coherent descriptions with can easily be verified.

1.text messages
2. if the amount was transferred to her
3. The Dr that treated her
4. Call log conversation
it's OK. You and your opinionated comments will be here when the truth of the matter eventually unveils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Godwin4444: 2:52pm On May 10, 2023
Samunique:
So you don believe this story just like that ?

Can't you read between the lines ?
read between which line?

So they frame up d pastor n d other person involved?

U Nigerians n your warped mindset, even if your pastor kills someone in front of u, u will still tell us to read between d lines

Bunch of dummies

No wonder they take your money n buy things u can only dream of

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by KINGOFHEART4064: 2:53pm On May 10, 2023
saintkel:
anything to rope in Obi....dis guys r just not making sense

I can smell lies, I don't believe a single guy can rape a girl, if the girl did not want it.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by ShaqFu: 2:54pm On May 10, 2023
Omihanifa:
shocked 5k the prophet is a pussy bandit
a cheap one at that. Lol.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by blowjohn(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2023
BigYash:
Were you there when it happened? If God opens your eyes to see some of these pastor en. You will repent .. E get one wen I know now.. He womanize like say tomorrow no dey.. He dresses like yahoo boy,with nice rides. His family no dey naija sef. He bleeps ladies in hotels,his car,and anywhere.. The one wen dey pain me pass ,be say his members so much blive in him.. Na few of these men of God really clean o.. Who no go ,can never know..

What u mean is many use the power or spirit of Divination.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Gee64: 3:18pm On May 10, 2023
These women may have been paid to tarnish his image.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by rafcrown(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2023
Bishop dey gbaladun....Fela.
Criminal minded holy men
OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by stevups(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Yes... You know Puna can make any man spill lorbish
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Ingocof(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
kettykings:
Who else notice this event is acclaimed to have taken place in 2020 but was brought to public view 2023 asnif this is not enough the 23 year old pastor has no other evidence than her self

And what of the pastor of her branch she claimed to have messaged that she was raped?
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by mediclife1987(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

"Forcibly sucking her breast"

Laugh wan tear my belle oh cheesy
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Lanmon(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2023
Nawa oh...how much b olosho abi na hook-up
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Exodora: 4:48pm On May 10, 2023
ExplorerReturns:
Trash with no evidence. Only "just believe he raped me". Why didn't we hear about this since? We only knew about this because of his prophecy.
You can say same about Trump, don’t just know what is wrong with our mentality.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Baggie12: 4:51pm On May 10, 2023
Dear readers please do not be in a haste to judge. Just ask yourself a simple question, this event took place in 2020 why didn't she make the report all this while.
Now the pastor has become so famous by propheciying that obi will win and suddenly he became a rapist without any witness or prove.
What must have motivated her to make the confession now if not politically motivated just to blackmail the man of God . It's high time we stop all this silly accusations on rape on someone when he becomes something in life, and those people should be sentenced life in prisonment and you will see how all this bullshit stories of rape will come to an end. Someone raped you since 2020 and you did not confess it and you are a so called assistant of that church. Well I rest my case here just use your common sense and you will understand that there is a mix up just to frame am innocent man
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Belleful: 5:02pm On May 10, 2023
kettykings:
Who else notice this event is acclaimed to have taken place in 2020 but was brought to public view 2023 asnif this is not enough the 23 year old pastor has no other evidence than her self

Did you not read the part that said Whatsapp chats was tendered? All the names she mentioned will be ask to come and testify. So don't be in a hurry to take side.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by GoodCane: 5:21pm On May 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

If I start talking about rev fathers and rev sisters too in Catholic church, Dude you wil not believe me. That's a story for another day! You see those rev fathers and rev sisters? They dem fvck back to back on a steady. Rev fathers dey bang random girls on a steady. Catholic's own is more organised and they don't expose it like others. But they're far worst!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by zomby(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2023
Invitationn:

Zombidients- all knowing, all wise.
They have the best judgement on leaders. They never go wrong whilst every other person is always wrong.

Why are you supporting Peter Obi?
This victim mentality shaa.
Nobody tie you for Nigeria… if you wan travel abroad, nobody go stop you.

The answer is very simple:
the pigs are senseless, they can’t see further than the top of their flat noses. They’ve all been sleeping since the 60s facing the same wrong direction… No leadership skills, no strategy of any kind and no common sense…it is all about emotions and baseless sentiments.
They talk about breaking away from Nigeria, but they are too weak, too greedy and too disorganized to leave our country….And even if they break away from our country, Nigeria, it wouldn’t take them up to a year before the pigs start killing themselves like flies. NOTHING WORKS WHEN A GROUP OF PEOPLE LACKS BASIC COMMON SENSE AND HATES THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2023
But wait o!
What exactly is she doing alone with this good looking young man?
This story get K-leg jọọ!
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by pquaver(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

How does that justify the alleged criminality of this so called Bishop?

Why u keep quiet for that obidient? That how they operate give u a one sided threat.. Now u think u support the wrong person.. Why not tell him may he life be like Anambra.. May the dubai in his life be the anambra obi built, may his efforts and money be hidden in Panama and make tge person who does that is gut may everyone defend him as innocent and watch the retard come back to his senses... Obidients understand only 1 language.. Vawulence..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by ogaemma: 6:12pm On May 10, 2023
The man who prophesied that Tinubu will be arrested is now arrested and remanded in prison.

I am beginning to see Tinubu as a child of Destiny because all evil prophesies are returning back to sender.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I am not concluding that the allegation against him is true. Even if it is, it doesn't stop the operation of the gift of prophecy. The scripture says that the gift and the calling of God is without repentance.

Remember that Apostle Paul commended the Corinthian church for the gift they have but rebuked them for their carnality.

19 more days for us to know whether his prophecy is of God or from his carnal mind. wink
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by 1Dray(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Tomorrow now you will be claiming pastor. I suppose Kumuyi never told you that tribalism is a sin. I don't know why most yorubas are hardened tribalist no matter how spirit filled they claim to be.
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2023
Image123:

False prophecy, he should prophecy his jail time and focus on repentance.

I also wondered how he didn't see this case coming up. undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2023
drlateef:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I should not be laughing on this gory criminal rape cases, but your statement on his Obi prophecy made me burst my tommy with laughter.

What would you do if his "prophecy" happens to come to pass? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.