Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws (18172 Views)

APP Withdraws Petition Against Tinubu, APC, INEC / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by id4sho(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2023
tongue
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:33pm On May 10, 2023
E don dey clear small small
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by ybalogs(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2023
BJanta:
All this frivolity is what the court would engage to waste time long into Tinubu’s government .
Waste of time and money as far as I'm concerned m we all know nothing changes still. Let's just pray for the next administration and hope things changes for better in the country.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by mozes01(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2023
dismissal starting in Alphabetical order.

next is LP followed by PDP
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by raskymonojendor: 1:37pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:
Nigeria don enter another one chance government that would be worser than that of Buhari

So this is how Tinubu will be traveling abroad every 10:10 days to go & charge himself

I thought old age with wealth was a blessing

But Tinubu has turned his own old age & wealth to be a national disgrace all in the name of wanting a presidential burial

Peter Obi was the last hope of common man, but ever since INEC did their thing all Immigration offices has been filled up by all tribes

I traveled from Lagos to Benin Kebbi three days ago to get international Passport Omo if you see Yorubas that came from Lagos

Then I was like why are you people running away Shebi Tinubu is the best man for the Job

But one thing is for sure

You see this INEC selected Buffon of a president elect that goes to UK Mechanic every 10days for servicing, he can’t be my president
What happened to sowore and the other ADC guy..those are the last hope and not a PDP lite candidate (Peter Obi) that is part of the ruling elite class.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by BJanta: 1:39pm On May 10, 2023
ybalogs:
Waste of time and money as far as I'm concerned m we all know nothing changes still. Let's just pray for the next administration and hope things changes for better in the country.

You're the wise one.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by taylor89(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

What happened to sowore and the other ADC guy..those are the last hope and not a PDP lite candidate (Peter Obi) that is part of the ruling elite class.

This is not SUG election
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 10, 2023
April222023:
Please Guys I'm in serious need of a job and I exist in Festac Lagos. I'm an S.S.C.E holder. Anyone who has or knows any job available for me in my location or close by should please help me.
My number is 0-9-0-2-1-3-9-2-9-2-7

You just exist in Festac, you never start to live in Festac 😋
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by raskymonojendor: 1:40pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

This is not SUG election
But you want a failure in Anambara and from Anambara to be elected as president. I will rather take that sug guy from America than vote for a failure, fraud and thief.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by omoadeleye(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2023
Nnn
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by Spanki(f): 1:43pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by ProphetM0hammad: 1:44pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:
Nigeria don enter another one chance government that would be worser than that of Buhari

So this is how Tinubu will be traveling abroad every 10:10 days to go & charge himself

But Tinubu has turned his own old age & wealth to be a national disgrace all in the name of wanting a presidential burial

Peter Obi was the last hope of common man, but ever since INEC did their thing all Immigration offices has been filled up by all tribes

I traveled from Lagos to Benin Kebbi three days ago to get international Passport Omo if you see Yorubas that came from Lagos

Then I was like why are you people running away Shebi Tinubu is the best man for the Job

You see this INEC selected Buffon of a president elect that goes to UK Mechanic every 10days for servicing, he can’t be my president

Your case is different, you are crying in bold letters

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by April222023: 1:47pm On May 10, 2023
Thanksful:

You just exist in Festac, you never start to live in Festac 😋
bro/sis pls help me if you can please, it's not a laughing matter I beg you.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by Mikespecialone(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2023
grin
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by showlove911(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2023
God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.

...amen...

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by WHITELIGHTER: 1:50pm On May 10, 2023
Bad journalism. Liars!!!
They withdrew the case...Tribunal didn't dismiss any case.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by uncleade(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

WORSER🤣🤣🤣 This is LP and Mr yes Daddy supporters english. with this kind of english, they want to come and rule Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by Emola12(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

bro calm down now tinubu will return the mandate by God grace miracle no dey tire Jesus
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by harizonal123(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by Levels1(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

Everything should not be politized.

You sound like one who won't grow old

And I assume you are not from the region where culture is learned.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by greggng: 1:56pm On May 10, 2023
Before you start jubilation over nothing , the party withdrew there application...afterall they are not major contestant...I don't even know the filed any case untill now ...when they dismiss atiku or obi application that us when tinubu supporters should jubilate...
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by thundafire: 1:56pm On May 10, 2023
Party were get Bitcoin decimal for election doesn't stand a chance. I know money dn change hands
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by Mikespecialone(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

Peter Obi was the last hope of common man

Point of correction: Peter Obi was the last hope of all Easterners...
How can he be our last hope ??

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2023
Political parties should be limited to 5 at most. Stop giving these useless clowns opportunities to display stupidity
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by HRMK: 2:01pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by onuman: 2:03pm On May 10, 2023
"....dismissed the matter after the party announced its withdrawal of the petition." ----

As the APP had since announced its withdrawal of its petition, why the bold headline of Tribunal dismissed the appeal?
APC propaganda everywhere to make people lose faith in the possible court ruling that Tinubu never won the last presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by beliazars: 2:10pm On May 10, 2023
Waste of time, Tinubu will serve for 8 years. Supreme courts will dismiss both atikulates and obideients petitions. Mark my words
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by Cyril44: 2:11pm On May 10, 2023
GOOD,,,,,LP NEXT
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws by famology(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2023
taylor89:

APP doesn’t exist

Na druggie form all these mushroom parties so they could step down for him in times like this

See tears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims / 2016 Budget: Presidency, National Assembly Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.