Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple (1565 Views)

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Helinus...it's obvious, you are gay.

Stop bytching about and get a life..ozuor..spits
angry

You are delusional to think I'm that monika. I don't use multiple Monikas. Go away if you are tired. Small boy
Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by M4A1carbine: 9:32pm On May 10, 2023
E don enter defence Mode.

Helinus ..your stench is so toxic that even Thiefnubuu with his dead coked -up Nose will still perceive your shallow and foolish statements.

Helinus get a life. .Nairaland belongs to a Young Man that is your mate...na wah!! ..Spits

IyaebeTheGreat:
You are delusional to think I'm that monika. I don't use multiple Monikas. Go away if you are tired. Small boy

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
E don enter defence Mode.

Helinus ..your stench is so toxic that even Thiefnubuu with his dead coked -up Nose will still perceive your shallow and foolish statements.

Helinus get a life. .Nairaland belongs to a Young Man that is your mate...na wah!! ..Spits

Na hygenus no be helinus . Smart boy. Go and marry. Alaboshi
Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by M4A1carbine: 9:36pm On May 10, 2023
Helinus...stop multitasking with different Monikers. You are such a weak dude. Your gayish nature is now made open. You and brobrisky should be in your own section..

IyaebeTheGreat:
Na hygenus no be helinus . Smart boy. Go and marry. Alaboshi

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by Octopusssy(f): 10:43pm On May 10, 2023
The comments on this thread cheesy
Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by ItisWell22(f): 11:08pm On May 10, 2023
Cute babies loading 😍

God bless the union… 🤲

N3TRAL:
I'm sad 😭

My life has no meaning 😭

There’s a virgin out there, loaded with virtues to make your life meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by okirewaju(f): 11:19pm On May 10, 2023
Congrats
Wify is beautiful
Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by N3TRAL: 12:34am On May 11, 2023
ItisWell22:
Cute babies loading 😍

God bless the union… 🤲

There’s a virgin out there, loaded with virtues to make your life meaningful.

Who are you? Tell me please 🥺
Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by Darlingme(f): 6:08am On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The guy looks like he has anger issues, those very aggressive kind of guy. Well the lady looks very cool, equation balanced. Happy Married life to them
Lol. How do you know by mere seeing his picture? Nau wao.
Is this how you access people?
Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm 60+ and that should tell about my marital status
Today you are sixty and a grandma, tomorrow you are talking about your future husband and kids. Are you even a woman? Lol
Re: Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple by ahnie: 9:51am On May 11, 2023
Beautiful people

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / a / Is It True First Babies Come Later Than 40 Wks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.