Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey (7023 Views)

Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World / Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Black44(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2023
After I smoked Colos mixed with loud my mind traveled to another world it felt as if my spirit left me and I could see myself in another realm everything was spinning and I felt momentarily unconscious and unawares of my surroundings until the highness eased off

All this just one puff imagine lol
Imagine what 5 puffs at a go would have done
All the same I saw that atheism is pure foolishness

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by illicit(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2023
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Bluezy13(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2023
Black44:

My dear, almost every man in such level of highness will see what you saw too.

Let me explain something.
Religion is a psychological manipulation...either due to infant indoctrination or conscious subjection to indoctrination...that makes you think that there is a giant sitting up in the clouds who controls you and things around you like pawns in a game of chess; and that giant is called God.
When you took the Colorado, your mental state was subjected to an illusion that gave you more assurance that the giant really existed. But realistically, the giant may not exist.

The only difference between you while high with other religious apologists like perhaps your fellow Christians was that although you're all wallowing in the same mental illusion about a god, your own mental illusion was twice theirs due to the puff.
Now, it will be very difficult for you to be realistic because both physically and mentally, you've experienced that illusion.

To prove my point, you created this thread to boast that Colorado was the holy spirit that made you to experience that God really existed.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Black44(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2023
Bluezy13:

Almost every man in such level of highness will see what you saw too.

Religion is a psychological manipulation...either due to infant indoctrination or conscious subjection to indoctrination...that makes you think that there is a giant sitting up in the clouds who controls you and things around you like pawns in a game of chess; and that giant is called God.
When you took the Colorado, your mental state was subjected to an illusion that gave you more assurance that the giant really existed. But realistically, the giant may not exist.

The only difference between you while high with other religious apologists like perhaps your fellow Christians was that although you're all wallowing in the same mental illusion about a god, your own mental illusion was twice theirs due to the puff.
Now, it will be very difficult for you to be realistic because both physically and mentally, you've experienced that illusion.

To prove my point, you created this thread to boast that Colorado was the holy spirit that made you to experience that God really existed.
I am not coming from the Christian angle just the spiritual angle
I mean humans have spirits as I practically experienced my spirit leave my body
This is not about religion just natural observation

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by leroi01(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2023
Bluezy13:

Almost every man in such level of highness will see what you saw too.

Words are easy. Though I won't be surprised if you're the type that blurts "Jesus" when danger comes calling.

Everyone's gangster until "principalities" grant them an audience

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by leroi01(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2023
Black44:
After I smoked Colos mixed with loud my mind traveled to another world it felt as if my spirit left me and I could see myself in another realm everything was spinning and I felt momentarily unconscious and unawares of my surroundings until the highness eased off

Quit smoking while you are ahead.

It's not worth the trip.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Black44(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2023
leroi01:

Quit smoking while you are ahead.

It's not worth the trip.
am about to puff loud u can join me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Bluezy13(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2023
Black44:
I am not coming from the Christian angle just the spiritual angle
I mean humans have spirits as I practically experienced my spirit leave my body
This is not about religion just natural observation

My dear, if it is not about religion or Christian angle but natural observation, why did you mention atheism and also ascribe it to foolishness

Make me understand.
Atheism has a strong reference to natural phenomena. Spirituality is subjective... individually subjective... with or without the advocacy of theism and atheism.
An atheist can be a spiritual person but non believing in a particular god/gods.
An atheists may not be a spiritual person due to his non belief in any god.
There are different categories of Atheism such as the Gnostic and agnostic atheism.

So, if it is not about religion but spirituality and nature, do make me understand how Atheism is foolishness and what business has Atheism with your highness due to Colorado.
Unless you're still high.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Black44(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2023
Bluezy13:

My dear, if it is not about religion or Christian angle but natural observation, why did you mention atheism and also ascribe it to foolishness

Make me understand.
Atheism has a strong reference to natural phenomena. Spirituality is subjective... individually subjective... with or without the advocacy of theism and atheism.
An atheist can be a spiritual person but non believing in a particular god/gods.
An atheists may not be a spiritual person due to his non belief in any god.
There are different categories of Atheism such as the Gnostic and agnostic atheism.

So, if it is not about religion but spirituality and nature, do make me understand how Atheism is foolishness and what business has Atheism with your highness due to Colorado.
Unless you're still high.
atheists don’t believe in life after death
They don’t believe in spirits
They believe after death it ends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Bluezy13(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2023
leroi01:

Words are easy. Though I won't be surprised if you're the type that blurts "Jesus" when danger comes calling.

Accusations are easy.
Could you categorically pinpoint where I mentioned in my write-up above that I was an atheist?

Don't give me a reason to believe that you took the Colorado together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by LikeAking: 11:50pm On May 10, 2023
Black44:

Keep quiet!

U no get mind...

Something wey children u senior dey carry play...

Atheism is the real deal.. No stress.
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Black44(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Keep quiet!

U no get mind...

ok
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Bluezy13(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2023
Black44:
atheists don’t believe in life after death
They don’t believe in spirits
They believe after death it ends

(1) You believe that there is life after death due to the experience that you had/have after taking a puff of Colorado.

(2) You believe Atheism is foolishness because
(3) Atheists don't believe in life after death.
And you are arguing from
(4) the non religious but spirituality and natural points of view.

You're confused.
Either you don't know the meaning of the things you are saying or you are simply high.
Check for yourself, is there any correlation from point (1) to (4)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Jennymine(f): 12:00am On May 11, 2023
Oh 🌝
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by MrAgbako: 12:04am On May 11, 2023
Black44:

Impressive! There are more lessons to learn too. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Nobody: 12:26am On May 11, 2023
leroi01:

that too is as a result of where you grew up and what you were taught when you were younger. If you grew up in India or China you won't shout Jesus when faced with danger

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by chigoziri2403(m): 2:10am On May 11, 2023
Black44:

What is the difference between Colos and loud

Do you know What is inside of them that made you experience out of body phenomenon
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by falcon01: 3:33am On May 11, 2023
Black44:
If you need proof of Devinity, Try LSD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by iHateFraudsters: 5:28am On May 11, 2023
grin

cheesy
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Black44(m): 5:38am On May 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Keep quiet!

U no get mind...

you wey get mind u fit drag 5 puffs at a go?

1 Like

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Caleb15(m): 6:01am On May 11, 2023
G
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Jakumo(m): 6:10am On May 11, 2023
Black44:

With all due respect, good sir, you are gambling with your sanity and your life by smoking that Chinese-made SYNTHETIC cannabis that could contain any number of deadly poisons. To educate yourself better, just check on youtube to see the terrible convulsive effects of ingesting random chemicals on Nigerian youths. Witness the panic attacks, the utterly insane antics, and the complete loss of all consciousness that afflicts people who are foolhardy enough to try that lethally toxic poison emanating from China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PGqvhjpe_0&t=377s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnUoih-6Bt8

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by BigYash: 6:18am On May 11, 2023
grin Terrible experience. I think when people dies,that's how they feel.. That's another world entirely. And some persons were unfortunate taking it,and they didn't return back to this very world.. Say no to Colos.. No be everybody fit go that realm, still return o.. A word they say......
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2023
Black44:

Those people who you see roaming on our street, picking rubbish from the dustbin, talking to themselves; how do you think it all started?

So u don't realize u have a brain? and taking certain chemical drugs have the power to alter brain chemistry and fuction, thereby creating hallucinations, illusions and delusions.

If you continue like this, one day u will be totally disconnected from reality permanently and live in a world where only the insane finds it real.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Puss360(f): 6:30am On May 11, 2023
Lols sorry o.... But I find it very confusing when someone keeps hearing about the sire effects of something and still goes ahead to try it... Why?
Some don't live to tell the story...
Don't do drugs... No gain whatsoever in it..
The bad thing with drugs is dat, if we don't see the physical effects of it, we won't stop it... Meanwhile it's damaging your insides 🤔🤔..
Nowadays, boys between 18 and 30, are walking round with half damaged liver and kidneys, but they don't know... As long as yahoo pays, no problems.. too bad

1 Like

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by MkBaron(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2023
Wow what an Holy Spirit Igbo* pope grin
Black44:

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Gaddafih001(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2023
Bluezy13:

My dear, almost every man in such level of highness will see what you saw too.

When wahala jam you, you go remember say God dey.
Na you go shout Jesus pass even pastor wey dey preach for pulpit.
Dey play,even Saul (Paul) said the same thing you are saying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Abolodje: 6:46am On May 11, 2023
Black44:

Just one puff of colos and you dey mikrimor like this no be say na only pure colos you puff oo dey play😂
When Ado boys dey puff Black mamba on a steady dey catch better trips, if you puff Black mamba walahi you go off no cap. Your type no fit even survive trip to paris with Mamba and colos on a go with your guys 😂
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by TheSourcerer: 6:50am On May 11, 2023
Spirit04:
that too is as a result of where you grew up and what you were taught when you were younger. If you grew up in India or China you won't shout Jesus when faced with danger
Apt!
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by ajekpaks(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2023
village
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by GodWrites: 7:04am On May 11, 2023
Black44:

You sound dumb.
Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by Bluezy13(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2023
Gaddafih001:

When wahala jam you, you go remember say God dey.
Na you go shout Jesus pass even pastor wey dey preach for pulpit.
Dey play,even Saul (Paul) said the same thing you are saying.
My second post in this thread is for you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Man Denies Your Pregnancy? / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.