Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World (6430 Views)

Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed / Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey / WHAT Will Happen If U Cum Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Black44(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2023
after knacks your eye go clear u go see say all pussy is overrated lol

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 10, 2023
It's called post nut clarity. Its normal

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Modifire(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2023
Black44:
With the right partner, sex is underated

11 Likes

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by doggedfighter(f): 10:39pm On May 10, 2023
Black44:

This is because you lack sex skills.

6 Likes

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Reminderz: 10:45pm On May 10, 2023
this is why when you cum, and you realise that your affection for that girl did not reduce, then you can confidently say that you're in love with her..

anyways, stay away from fornication

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Meedon: 10:48pm On May 10, 2023
Whenever I cum I come back to my senses.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by gfelo(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2023
Guy no matter the advice person no fit resist that hole o, na God do an, na why even u don chop that pussy b4 sfter sometimes e go still hungry you.

Black44:

8 Likes

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Black44(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2023
gfelo:
Guy no matter the advice person no fit resist that hole o, na God do an, na why even u don chop that pussy b4 sfter sometimes e go still hungry you.

the energy money and time spent go make u realize say it’s overrated but man no fit do without am

12 Likes

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Gadafii: 12:49am On May 11, 2023
Before you do that transfer to her, make sure you find a means to cum first

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by falcon01: 3:30am On May 11, 2023
Before you make any decision concerning a woman, jerk off first! The post nut clarity will guide you!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by UcheKingsley1: 4:32am On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:

You as a lady which sex skill do you have?
Everything you ladies wan leave am for men.
Between, so sex get skill, asin handwork? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Cutehector(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2023
If u think post nut clarity is not real,

There was someone in the bible who was lusting after hiis sister so badly, immediately after he took advantage of her virginity, he hated her.

Show me a very beautiful woman, and i will show you a brother who is tired of fvcking her.

22 Likes

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Benki003(m): 5:46am On May 11, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚ I just pity guys that spend extra to have s*x

7 Likes

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:10am On May 11, 2023
Benki003:
Lol πŸ˜‚ I just pity guys that spend extra to have s*x
Post-nut clarity is just there to remind men that our purpose on Earth is beyond sex and orgasm grin

Na when u spend careless money nack that pus*y e dey pain pass grin

13 Likes

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:

Maybe you're actually a female that's why u couldn't relate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by deardevil(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2023
Meedon:

Lil Wayne

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Abolodje: 6:31am On May 11, 2023
You dey whine post nut clarityπŸ˜‚
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by zanshi: 7:46am On May 11, 2023
Post nut clarity
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by FRANCISTOWN: 8:26am On May 11, 2023
Black44:
Guys don't cum in vain now, they come to their senses

2 Likes

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Draslo(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2023
Cutehector:

There was someone in the bible who was lusting after hiis sister so badly, immediately after he took advantage of her virginity, he hated her.

Show me a very beautiful woman, and i will show you a brother who is tired of fvcking her.
He hated her because he raped her. If she also wanted it and made it easy for him, h would have kept going back for more and we would have never got to hear the story
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by OtuologyProf(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2023
That's an Otuistic Fallacy.

You are not entirely correct.
The right sentence is,.
... once you have been disturbing a lady over a long period of time and you finally get her laid only to cum in 15 seconds, you'll realize nothing dey this world.
Be guided op!

Prof, Itid Ukwu
Dean, Faculty of Otuology

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by gbadexy(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2023
Nairaland wee not kee me. It's the topic that got me.
I guess the new trending word now is post nut clarity.
lol at this world is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Black44(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2023
OtuologyProf:
That's an Otuistic Fallacy.

You are not entirely correct.
The right sentence is,.
... once you have been disturbing a lady over a long period of time and you finally get her laid only to cum in 15 seconds, you'll realize nothing dey this world.
Be guided op!

Prof, Itid Ukwu
Dean, Faculty of Otuology
grin
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by kenedyx: 9:52am On May 11, 2023
Cutehector:

Lol, you're already quoting Bible so it's definitely a guilt trip thing. Getting rid of that guilty mentality should be your main focus for now.

Personally? Post nut clarity ke, when max 10 mins later a brother will be talking round 2. Unless say the babe no just follow at all, asin UG.

1 Like

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by damosky12(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2023
Modifire:

With the right partner, sex is underated

Actually, fornication is what is overrated. Sex is beautiful in the right marriage.

God that designed the human sex infrastructure made it to be truly enjoyable in marriage kinda love. Not in lust. Lust is empty!

6 Likes

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2023
If you drill well with authority and love,bobo post nut clarity na bullshit.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Generalwoodz(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2023
The room was steamy and erotic and the energy around our sweaty bodies superb...

I was on top of her. The feeling flowing from me to her was all good feelings filled with undiluted passion...

Her body lay on my bed wrangling like a snake in a hot bath tub. The curves of her waist was seducing. Her heavy breasts fulfilling. And her vagina tasting almost like a honey pot.

It was the best feeling ever. Nothing can ever be compared and I wish it could last for eternity.

But then I cum and all the good feelings/vibes developed wings and eloped.

Leaving a placid dick in its wake. Plus, a heart exuding nothing but a dose of hate to the goddess next to me in the bed.

The goddess wanna rub her hands on chest but I'm like No! Leave me alone!

I hate you sex. Sorry, I love you sex. No! I hate you sex.

In other news: I'm in search of LinkedIn account to buy

1 Like

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by jayworld15(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2023
Meedon:

You took that from Lil Wayne's "Bitches Love Me".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Psalmistproject: 11:19am On May 11, 2023
Little children's mentality.

Learn to appreciate good sex with someone worth your tools and being man enough to have made plans for any eventuality.
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Joshchi19(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2023
Thank God you now realize. Stay away from anything fornication and yiu will enjoy it in marriage
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Collins4u1(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2023
Rayban25:
It's called post nut clarity. Its normal

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by vislabraye(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2023
Black44:
. When your thing stand again, you go look for ANOTHER nack

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now / Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) / Bizarre! Two Corpse Found In A Sexual Position In A Morgue At Aba(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.