Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife (5152 Views)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by zaza1955: 8:16am On May 11, 2023
The issue of infidelity is on the rise as many married people are finding it hard to stay committed to one partner.

A married man identified simply as Baba Basit was stripped and thoroughly beaten after he was caught sleeping with another man’s wife.

According to a video circulating online, both daddy Basit (a married man) and the woman who was identified as mama purity, said to be married, were caught in the act.

Asked if Baba Basit was aware that the woman he’s been sleeping with is married and he said yes.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://relationshipchief.com/2023/05/07/married-man-caught/

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nobody: 8:20am On May 11, 2023
And Yul wasn't caught until he took her out of her husband's house, impregnated her and proceeded to marry her to cover shame
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Truthsoldier(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2023
Their faces don't look sad,the man has cum finish cum-ple-tly like an over-cumer

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Wawelexy(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And Yul wasn't caught until he took her out of her husband's house, impregnated her and proceeded to marry her to cover shame

Took her out of her husband house? Abi she forced herself on Yul? Why are you even obsessed with this Yul's family?

10 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nobody: 8:43am On May 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Took her out of her husband house? Abi she forced herself on Yul? Why are you even obsessed with this Yul's family?
Yes he took her out of her husband's house because she was still married to her husband Mr Obasi when she had that first child which was the reason why the man claimed the boy could be his son because she was sleeping with the husband and Yul same time . That was what Mr Obasi revealed on social media

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by illicit(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
Their faces don't look sad,the man has cum finish cum-ple-tly like an over-cumer

E be like say d woman never cum, or she was about to come when kasala burst

shocked

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Wawelexy(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes he took her out of her husband's house because she was still married to her husband Mr Obasi when she had that first child which was the reason why the man claimed the boy could be his son because she was sleeping with the husband and Yul same time . That was what Mr Obasi revealed on social media

Was she raped? Was she under duress when they had the intercourse? I'm still trying to understand the word 'took' you used

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nobody: 8:58am On May 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Was she raped? Was she under duress when they had the intercourse? I'm still trying to understand the word 'took' you used
Is it right to be sleeping with a married woman and taking her away from her husband's house?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Wawelexy(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is it right to be sleeping with a married woman and taking her away from her husband's house?

You have no valid point

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Kooldon(f): 10:25am On May 11, 2023
Did the woman cum before they were caught? If no, lets double the man's punishment. I hate nonesense

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Iamicekid(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2023
All this is nonsense in as much as the guy no force the person wife, instead of this nonsense the husband of the guy only have one move a reasonable person suppose take, go home pack her bags and throw it out simple then she go hear from ur lawyer the next day
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by MrDoGood(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2023
It's a pity
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by LeeSmart: 10:39am On May 11, 2023
Some married men self the amaize me lol
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Psalmistproject: 11:13am On May 11, 2023
See mumu mentally in its highest representation.

You they flog a man and woman that had a consensual agreement to coitus.

Y not go hotel go dey flog people wives and husbands that can't do without extramarital hanky-panky.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Caramia2020(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2023
Conji don disgrace this baba
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Married women's toto is usually sweeter plus you get an adrenaline rush when you know the lady you're banging is married grin
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 11, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Married women's toto is usually sweeter plus you get an adrenaline rush when you know the lady you're banging is married grin
One day you'll be caught, keep doing bad things proudly
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Veezy4u(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2023
I don't support extra marital affairs, I don't want it and I pray n wish to be able to overcome any urge. Poverty is no excuse for infidelity or waywardness for singles. It's advisable you marry who you truly love and let the love be mutual. As a woman don't follow who is only ready financially but deep down no much feelings n equally don't follow someone to suffer. On your own work n earn legitimately it must not be white collar job and be contented with what you have, have a man that would do likewise. Grow together in love. Forget peer pressure and communal pressure, do whatever makes you happy but make sure there is GOOD COMMUNICATION. For both husbands and wives if you're not ready pls don't marry and embarrass yourselves and families.

However, as much as we know what they did is wrong, it is TOTALLY unacceptable to drag them like thieves, they are adults n non was forced. What's wrong with Africa? It happens with the whites too but they don't broadcast n publish it everywhere like we do. Why must they video, snap n post? Is any of the victim their brother or sister? Even their spouses at most will chase them out n end d marriage. This act will kill their human person, they may commit suicide self due to embarrassment. They fvckd up big time no doubt. But hypocrites shouting n snapping may do worse without been caught. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Kobicove(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2023
Public humiliation for having consensual sex is wrong on all levels?
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Maynman: 5:09pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If the married woman is willing and not forced, how is it not right?
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 11, 2023
Maynman:

If the married woman is willing and not forced, how is it not right?
Ewooo you don't see anything wrong in sleeping with a married woman even if she consent to it? Can you do it?
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by ABenny101: 5:13pm On May 11, 2023
Lol, the video is hilarious. The other guy was like "papa balsit mama purity and your wife which one sweet pass and the guy said na my wife."

And the guy ask the idiot woman "mama purity your husband and papa balsit which one sweet pass and the idiotic woman said na papa balsit." grin

Another guy in the background was like this one ona da megbe swegbe so blabla... grin

Nigeria na cruise, I swear. I hate why I came from Nigeria. If I were born in the USA I would have called Nigeria slum.
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Maynman: 5:15pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ewooo you don't see anything wrong in sleeping with a married woman even if she consent to it? Can you do it?
Can you as a married woman give consent to cheat on your husband?
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 11, 2023
Maynman:

Can you as a married woman give consent to cheat on your husband?
Using question to answer question
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Walamide: 5:26pm On May 11, 2023
What lack of self control will cause ehn..
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Maynman: 5:41pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Using question to answer question

Before i can agree to a married woman consent, does this she has to offer it first?
You don’t see anything wrong in a married women offering sex around?
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 11, 2023
Maynman:

Before i can agree to a married woman consent, does this she has to offer it first?
You don’t see anything wrong in a married women offering sex around?
Adultery is totally condemnable so your response implies that you see no wrong in it as long as there's consent and I'm like 😲
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Maynman: 5:46pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Adultery is totally condemnable so your response implies that you see no wrong in it as long as there's consent and I'm like 😲

If it’s condemned why are you are not abusing the person offering it?
You don’t see anything wrong in a married woman offering sex around?
You have to offer sex before adultery can happen, it is step by step.
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by kelspinall(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2023
person wife with person hubby.....

this generation is lost
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by nnadychuks(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2023
All men are burdened with more desires than they can gratify. Discipline is the key factor
Re: Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by juman(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2023
No rape case.
Those that beat him could go to jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? - Picture / I Just Find Out That My Girlfriend Have Been Cheating On Me, What Is The Way Out / My Boss And I (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.