Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

A Night With A Mafia (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Night With A Mafia (18+) (1939 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Night With A Mafia (18+) by Pascalsite: 1:36pm On May 11, 2023
NIGHT
WITH A MAFIA ?

?️ (Her Dangerous
Knight) ?️

(He’s Cold-hearted yet I love him) ❣️

Tags: Mafias, hatred, fights, brutality, family, bloodshed, romance.

SYNOPSIS

‼️ DON’T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

By Ricky Gold

Had you ever heard the SHADOW’S CLAN the most dangerous and toughest clan in Mexico ruled by the Almighty Asher Maverick.

The hot Demi god who was feared by everyone.

He’s cold-hearted and heartless. He can kill people with a snap of a finger.

He has the most dark heart ever and never believe in love.

Camilia Ashton 19 years old poor girl who work as a stripper in a club.

She became a stripper in order to save her sick brother who was diagnosed of heart problem.

On a particular occasion, she had a one night with the Cold-hearted Mafia!

What’s the reason behind Asher Cold-hearted?

Will Camilia be able to melt his icy heart?

How will life be at the SHADOW’S CLAN!
A NIGHT
WITH A MAFIA ?

?️ (Her Dangerous Knight) ?️

(He’s Cold-hearted yet I love him) ❣️

CHAPTER 1

‼️ DON’T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

?BY RICKY GOLD?

★★★★★★★

Shadow’s Clan

Asher sat on the chair majestically with cold face as usual staring at the man on the floor.

Tell me for the last time. Why did you try to steal my containers,” he yelled making the man to flinch.

I didn’t do it on purpose. Someone sent to do it,” the man said.

Who sent you,” Asher asked coldly.

No, I can’t tell you the person,” the man replied. Asher stood up as the maids and the guards took two steps back.

He walked to his shelf and picked a sword. Within wasting time, he slash the man neck as his head rolled rolled on the floor.

Make sure you clean this mess,” he walked out of the house going to his car.

Boss, are you going to….” The driver couldn’t finish when he shot him and he fell on the ground dead.

Axel,” he called as Axel rushed to him immediately bowing to him.

Drive me to the club,” he muttered as the door was open for him and he entered.

Okay boss,” Axel replied and enter the car zoom off.

★★★★★

Camilia walk downstairs looking sexy with the makeup on her. she wore a black short gown with a high heel.

Wowi, Cami you look so gorgeous,” sunny said as camilia sighed sadly.

I’m not happy about what I’m doing. Being a stripper,” Camilla stated as Sunny walked up to her patting her back.

Don’t be sad ok. Once you have paid the money for the surgery. Then you are free to quit,” Sunny said.

I don’t know what I would have done without you. You are truly a good friend,” Camilia said.

You are welcome. Don’t try to ruin your makeup. I can’t wait to see how men will be at your feet,” with that, they walked out of the house.

They flagged down a cab zooming off to the club.

★★★★★

Camilia rock her lips to the sound of the music booming from the speaker through the entire room with a thousand of men eyes on her.

Each of them with undeniable lust wanting a night stand with her and each of them who are willing to pay just to watch her dance.

She gently roll down the pole, wrapping her legs around it and attaching her body to it, making sure it hold it tightly.

Asher entered with his guard trailing which erupted screams from the girls there

? Wow! Asher is so hot

? I want him to ride on me now

?Gosh, he is so breath talking

He stared at the stage and walked up to the VIP seats not getting his eyes of on Camilia.

Camilia on the other hand was becoming uncomfortable with his stare.

Their eyes met and she looked away swiping her head to the back pushing her chest up.

She flashs a smile to the back to the men as she giggled, rolling back up and swipe her laps.

She chuckled before rolling around the pole, kicking her leg up before sliding down.

She climbed down the stage with her butt shaking and made to leave when a voice was heard.

I want her,” she turned only to met the cold Asher eyes staring at her sending shivers down her body.

★★★
Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/a-night-with-a-mafia/
Re: A Night With A Mafia (18+) by Pascalsite: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2023
Interesting.
Re: A Night With A Mafia (18+) by Jakumo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
OP can I please know the brand name of the weed you are smoking there today?
Re: A Night With A Mafia (18+) by Pascalsite: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is a good Story, please read
Re: A Night With A Mafia (18+) by StoriesByBlinks: 10:20pm On Jan 21
Interesting night story
Re: A Night With A Mafia (18+) by Pascalsite: 9:02am On Feb 12
Read pls

(1) (Reply)

Stop Unwanted Pregnancy With Natural Herb / My Lovely House Boy (18+) / Gbenga Adenuga's Globacom, doing good...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.