Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,468 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Gbenga Adenuga's Globacom, doing good... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gbenga Adenuga's Globacom, doing good... (1945 Views)

LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) / Spouse Matchmakers / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Adenuga's Globacom, doing good... by DrTee1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2006
Ever since Globacom started off with its second carrier licence, it has been songs of joy all the way. Aside creating employment, being an indigenious caompany, Globacom also introduced per second billing, 2G technology, mobile banking, I can't really say it all, those guys are really explosive. And deservedly, Nigerians have fallen over themselves to express their appreciation to Adenuga's brilllance as often as they could.
But there is one part of Globacom's excellence that I haven't read anyone's appreciation or comments before now, the number of relationships Glo has initiated and bred. grin It all started with free sms - 35 every month!Even if a man didn't have a lady, one could start and end one's 'toastings' (I mean to woo a girl) within one's 35 free sms; as long as one had her glo phone number!. The lady would probably be in your arms before you exhausted 70 text messages over two months.

For already existent relationships, Adenuga's glo helped sustain many a relationship, especially amongst many students who are not as rich as to make calls very often, by giving an opportunity to send endless text messages.

How about this new addition on Classic Plus, free calls between 12am and 5am? Not even MTN can be compared to glo in this benevolence! You don't need to have a minimum balance of any sort to talk to your sweet heart kiss, glo doesn't even cut you off after 5am as long as the call was initiated before 5am!

What else does Gbenga Adenuga have to do before we crown him the king matchmakers in Nigeria? I propose that he is given some express invitation to every Globacom-initiated-wedding ; at least to show gratitude. Lol! So I send this message to Globacom: Please create a feedback space on your website so as to take wedding invitations! grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is She Wanting To Get Back? / Why Naija Girls Dont Like Taking A Bath / Being A Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.