Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again (1881 Views)

Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? / MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by FManager(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2023
Really find it difficult to take women seriously, just become so subconsciously aggressive when I interact with some random girl. Don't really know why. sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by FManager(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2023
I do this to my own mum sometimes as well.

3 Likes

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by Victor2707: 3:21pm On May 11, 2023
Stay toxic.

4 Likes

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by ItisWell22(f): 3:31pm On May 11, 2023
Your mind is being messed up badly by the contents you’re feeding it.

Watch what you’re reading, listening to and believing…

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by didroon43: 4:09pm On May 11, 2023
You have to be a gentleman at all times.
Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by kelspinall(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2023
ItisWell22:
Your mind is being messed up badly by the contents you’re feeding it.

Watch what you’re reading, listening to and believing…

truth be told you are intelligent not like those senseless sio and iya....

you are blessed

3 Likes

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by kelspinall(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2023
examine ya thoughts
Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by spencekat(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2023
kelspinall:
examine ya thoughts
And past experiences with girls or females.

1 Like

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by Abolodje: 9:41pm On May 11, 2023
Bitches be crazy, if you get your hands on a cool babe then don’t push her away subconsciously but it’s gonna take donkey years before you find a decent chic.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by kelspinall(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2023
spencekat:
And past experiences with girls or females.

indeed..
Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by pansophist(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2023
Go for the older ones. 35 and above

They are experienced, knows what they want and ready to settle down. cool

1 Like

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On May 11, 2023
FManager:
Really find it difficult to take women seriously, just become so subconsciously aggressive when I interact with some random girl. Don't really know why. sad cry
There is no law against you remaining single for life, you know. Or you can always consider dating a man or a transexual— formerly a man. There are options out there for you these days. lipsrsealed

The link here reveals you have a lot out there to pick from. https://www.nairaland.com/7610978/25-unbelievable-gender-reassignments-transformations#121739767
Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by LadyRosa2(f): 11:32pm On May 11, 2023
You can date a man, its a free world.

3 Likes

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by Smartb0y: 1:19am On May 12, 2023
pansophist:
Go for the older ones. 35 and above

They are experienced, knows what they want and ready to settle down. cool

🤣🤣
I can't tell if you were being sarcastic

2 Likes

Re: Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again by Gerrard59(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2023
LadyRosa2:
You can date a man, its a free world.

Na wetin dey bother me about this new generation alfa meil and Ndi feminists. No point ranting about the opposite sex. Just date and marry your sex or remain single.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Funny Quotes I Saw At A Bar / Those Guys That Did This In � School. / Need Help With My Ex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.