Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (28095 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by 2buffagain(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
When it comes to relationships, I personally do not take a woman with a tattoo seriously.
Especially not enough to get into a marriage-facing relationship with her.
Highest, she goes into the "forever GF" box for me. Guys you know the box wink

I know the assumptions you all are making about me. I can hear them already:
"You're judging her when you don't even know her!"
"Not all women who get tattoos are wild!"
"The true sluts look like good girls!"

Blah blah blah. I get it. And I've met many level-headed intelligent and sane tattoo'd babes.
But see, the REAL reasons I don't plan ahead with a tattoo'd lady are as follows...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by 2buffagain(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
1) Tattoos have Spiritual implications

Spiritual ignorance is a big no no when deciding on my future spouse.
Few actions show me how spiritually ignorant you are when you go and permanently stamp yourself with a symbol or sygil you don't really know anything about (past what "someone" tells you).
I have seen some tattoos that I don't know what they mean, but my spirit inside me just feels appaled at the meaning behind it for some reason, even when my brain doesn't actually know what it means.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by 2buffagain(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
2) What do you tell your daughter?

Before deciding on who to marry, it is important to look ahead.
Marriage is not just about you and her. It's about your children as well.

I have a certain way I intend to raise my children.
Say now you decide to take things serious with your tattoo'd gf and you guys get married and are blessed with children...when those wild teenage years come, how do you tell your daughter not to get a tattoo? Children don't listen. They observe. If mom has inked her skin, you as parents have lost all right to tell your children not to.

Your daughter will come back home one day and TELL you that she will be getting a tattoo of her current boyfriend's name on her lower back and you will have to shut up and look, because there is not a damn thing you can morally do about it. You've lost that high ground.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Headlesschicken(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin Never mind,dia r people that love em just like that...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by HeWrites(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
I love ladies who have tattoos on their body.

It's only termed bad in NIGERIA.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Taink you.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by 2buffagain(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
3) It's a Commitment

Tattoos are an expensive, ongoing commitment to stupidity

You don't just get a tattoo once. You have to keep on re-doing that same tattoo otherwise it will blotch and look ugly in the future.
For the tattoos with undercover spiritual meanings, you have to constantly make a commitment to these things by getting their symbols re-etched on your skin....a brand of ownership, if you will.

Why do that to yourself?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by 2buffagain(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
4) How many First Ladies have you seen with tattoos?

At the end of the day, after all the talk and "don't judge" statements aside, appearances still matter.
Do you know any First Ladies with tattoos? Her "personality" doesn't mean jack. A tattoo is something that will always emit an element of trashiness or unseriousness to people, no matter how faint the emission.

You might also be blocked from some jobs and opportunities because of that ink.

So ladies, please don't be deceived, your skin is beautiful enough as it is.

As someone said below in this thread: No one (who has any sense of class) puts bumper stickers on a jaguar. kiss

Don't get that tattoo.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Too much sense!.... tatoo is not good. Its even in the bible that we shouldn't pierce our skin and draw images. Its morally wrong and doesn't show any iota of decency I definitely can't date a guy on tatoo. That's a huge turn off

Check my SIGNATURE

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by 2buffagain(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin grin Never mind,dia r people that love em just like that...

Like attracts like.
Such people are ignorant of a least 2 of the 4 points I made in this thread.

19 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by els0nm0rali(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
2buffagain:
When it comes to relationships, I personally do not take a woman with a tattoo seriously.
Especially not enough to get into a marriage-facing relationship with her.
Highest, she goes into the "forever GF" box for me. Guys you know the box wink

I know the assumptions you all are making about me. I can hear them already:
"You're judging her when you don't even know her!"
"Not all women who get tattoos are wild!"
"The true sluts look like good girls!"

Blah blah blah. I get it. And I've met many level-headed intelligent and sane tattoo'd babes.
But see, the REAL reasons I don't plan ahead with a tattoo'd lady are as follows...

Nope. @bolded. The only assumption I'm making about you is that you've already made up your mind to cheat on the unlucky lady who will call you husband. No offense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by 2buffagain(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Nope. @bolded. The only assumption I'm making about you is that you've already made up your mind to cheat on the unlucky lady who will call you husband. No offense.

If that is what you wish to deduce. undecided
A less corrupt person could also deduce it as a girlfriend you never marry, but thats just you.
I owe you no further clarification

13 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by els0nm0rali(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
2buffagain:

If that is what you wish to deduce. undecided
A less corrupt person could also deduce it as a girlfriend you never marry, but thats just you.
I owe you no further clarification

Lol. If you say so. But we both know that wasn't what you meant.

I don't expect further clarifications though.

I'll leave you to your conscience now. wink

3 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by derrydinny: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
typical nigerian that traces everything to spirituality, some old women have tattoos but not the modern one

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
I came here to Laugh grin
The forth point got me Rflmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
zaragal:
Too much sense!.... tatoo is not good. Its even in the bible that we shouldn't pierce our skin and draw images. Its morally wrong and doesn't show any iota of decency I definitely can't date a guy on tatoo. That's a huge turn off
is ur ear pierced Are u a virgin If the answer is no. U have no right to quote bible because u dont follow it

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
2buffagain:
4) How many First Ladies have you seen with tattoos?

At the end of the day, after all the talk and "don't judge" statements aside, appearances still matter.
Do you know any First Ladies with tattoos? Her "personality" doesn't mean jack. It is something that will always emit an element of trashiness to people, no matter how faint the emission.

So ladies, please don't be deceived, your skin is beautiful enough as it is.

Don't get that tattoo.
canada pm has a tattoo, ur country men are flocking his country to go live in a sane country, former uk pm wife has a tattoo. Dey are better dan ur whole generation. Anja below is tattooed

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Biglittlelois(f): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Our parents and grandparents in the village that have dark markings like names on their arm what do we call them? wayward? sluts? what should we call the men then, whores? dick monger? dont judge based on appearance

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Princealex1(m): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Since i was born, and now i am getting old i've never seen a decent woman with tattoo(s)

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by fancy4eve(f): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Princealex1:
Since i was born, and now i am getting old i've never seen a decent woman with tattoo(s)
dey re so many decent gals out dey wit tattoo, it might look evil to u, but looks good 2 anoda, I just believe is all about d ink nd Notn else. But will always advice ink lovers(ladies) to go 4 a temporary tattoo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2018
zaragal:

The Bible is a folklore and fiction written by sexist and misogynistic men.

11 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Princealex1(m): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
dey re so many decent gals out dey wit tattoo, it might look evil to u, but looks good 2 anoda, I just believe is all about d ink nd Notn else. But will always advice ink lovers(ladies) to go 4 a temporary tattoo.

Not to disagree here, but am very sure my definition of Decent is different from yours.

3 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 27, 2018
I wouldn't take someone with tattoos seriously either but not for any of the reasons op stated but for the simple fact that I am not attracted to them. Makes the dating pool even smaller because 'Monkey see, monkey do' mentality, a lot of men have them.

I might be wrong but I get a sense of 'self hate' from tattooing. I want someone content and happy in their own skin because life has its own problems and I don't need someone that has a problem with themselves. Tattooing is body modification and that screams issues to me. My personal opinion and choice.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by HARDDON: 12:44am On Jun 27, 2018
Mix blood with ink.... Get a sworn scar for life.

Op, you got some light. No sane soul scratches premium properties at will.

98% of ladies with tattoos are into ish...

The most annoying one is seeing these sigil on some Black gurl's skin! Da heck?

14 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:
Mix blood with ink.... Get a sworn scar for life.

Op, you got some light. No sane soul scratches premium properties at will.

98% of ladies with tattoos are into ish...

The most annoying one is seeing these sigil on some Black gurl's skin! Da heck?

I like that @ bold

You wouldn't put a bumper sticker on a Jaguar, would you? Not if you had class grin

16 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by mimimile93: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2018
To hell with Women.. I was done with that part of life..

Now to the tattoo. It's just a choice. It doesn't make or mare you.

Musically I love tattoo.

Psychologically I hate that ink.

Basically I don't Bleep with ho.es.
I'd rather roll up a blunt, smoke and sleep than insert my d!ck in that hole. Like I said, I was done with that part of life..

Women don't bring me joy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by angelboy01(m): 1:04am On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Musically I love tattoo.

I'd rather roll up a blunt, smoke and sleep than insert my d!ck in that hole. Like I said, I was done with that part of life..

Your comment got me laughing about you done with women. Like seriously if you really wanna live long and have peace of mind just stay away from women. I practically don't take ladies serious anymore, a lady with a tattoo seems more like a Hoe to me. I prefer my Ganja to ladies lately. I see them as intimacy gadget that's all. They have nothing to offer compared to my Claro

9 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2018
For those shouting Naija mentality, tattoos and piercings are still to a great extent rejected (which could mean that benefactors of such are seen as being irresponsible) in some civilised societies. I say this because I know of some government jobs in the US that don't allow them.

4 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by 2buffagain(m): 1:14am On Jun 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
canada pm has a tattoo, former uk pm wife has a tattoo. Dey are better dan ur whole generation

The Canadian PM Justin Trudeau is a well-known emotionally-led boy who has made terrible decisions in the making of Canada into an overly leftist country.

Ask any *decent* Canadian you know whether they didn't prefer the days of Steven Harper when an actual grown up (Not by age) was leading the country.
Using Justin doesn't help your point at all. He is exactly the sort of fellow that would wear a tattoo as he is STILL making poor decisions today.

11 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by mimimile93: 1:44am On Jun 27, 2018
angelboy01:
Your comment got me laughing about you done with women. Like seriously if you really wanna live long and have peace of mind just stay away from women. I practically don't take ladies serious anymore, a lady with a tattoo seems more like a Hoe to me. I prefer my Ganja to ladies lately. I see them as intimacy gadget that's all. They have nothing to offer compared to my Claro

That's just it. Women are leeches. Naija girls have nothing to offer me..

2 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by HARDDON: 1:57am On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Musically I love tattoo.

Gee, are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by mimimile93: 2:00am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:

Gee, are you alright?
Bruv I was done with pvssy..
Re: 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously by anochuko01(m): 3:50am On Jun 27, 2018
this one na member of winners church o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 3 Years Ago Shares Pre-wedding Photo / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.