Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife (47830 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Fazeman25(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2023
hardon1:
Heaven knows I cannot date or marry a woman who is physically stronger than me

Woman go come best me. Tufiakpa! I would rather avoid it
That will be one of the worst humiliation to happen to a man.
It will be better to be beaten by a small boy than to be beaten by a woman grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Fazeman25(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
Igbomen are weak asses tongue
Maybe the man is sick or old
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
That's bullshit man, where did you get that nonsense story from? Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
only a weakling will get beating by a woman, a dumbass and person.

You're still a young lad with not much exposure. It shows but who am I to blame you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
You are nothing but a weakling, a total disgrace to alpha men out there. Mess with me and I would put you in your fvcking place, no time. 😎
Go and make money and stop reasoning like a poor man that you are. Financially stable guys don't see women as their competitors.

Go and make money and watch your mentality change.

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 11, 2023
VTJN:
Go and make money and stop reasoning like a poor man that you are. Financially stable guys don't see women as their competitors.

Havent you realized by now that the person you're quoting is most likely in his early teens?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't worry brother... Those who will learn have read it and taken the counsel!

Continue with your fake macho crap! Nothing do me!
Na weakling and cowards dey talk like this, if you know built I am, you won't type this nonsense and to burst your bubble I have a black belt in Taekwondo, if you know what that means, you will dobale for me.

I'm not an ordinary guy and I don't give a damn which gender you are, if you mess with me u go collect. 😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2023
Fazeman25:

That will be one of the worst humiliation to happen to a man.
It will be better to be beaten by a small boy than to be beaten by a woman grin
but it is better and good for a man to beat a woman?

African man! No wonder we're still backwards in almost everything compare to others
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2023
Rayban25:

You're still a young lad with not much exposure. It shows but who am I to blame you.
Calling a man in his 30's a young lad is the most dumbest thing ever, you are a weakling and coward boy. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by benqo01(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

Last year one Anambra babe I been dey date show me werey one day

I was busy forming PH boy though I didn’t want to hit her

Omo this babe brush me I enter back of fridge eye turn me immediately

I take scope go their house tell her Mama if she had her daughters child hood pics

She show me, I been wan check wether na transgender bcuz the brushing doesn’t seem feminine

That my babe na the type wey dey catch thief tire am rope for backyard till him husband come back from work

Omo u don kill me with laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omo dis one pass clearance officer o
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by MatrixCircle: 7:42pm On May 11, 2023
Naturally women likes foolish men than wise men. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Havent you realized by now that the person you're quoting is most likely in his early teens?

I thought as much. He's all over the space sprewing rubbish.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Fazeman25(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't worry brother... Those who will learn have read it and taken the counsel!

Continue with your fake macho crap! Nothing do me!
So, because maybe you are used to getting your ass whooped & beaten up by your girlfriend & other female acquintances, you now feel its normal & a man has to accept it as a norm, if not he's displaying fake macho?
Sorry bro, most men are not weaklings & cowards like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Calling a man in his 30's a young lad is the most dumbest thing ever, you are a weakling and cowards boy. πŸ˜‚

I asked if you've 'seen' something I've seen before.

You replied "where did you hear that story from" the difference is clear. Go and find your mate.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2023
sulakishop:
grin

So where are those feminists and women liberators?
The feminist just made a strong statement in the Op,. Why are you still looking for them? ,πŸ˜›

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by matm: 7:43pm On May 11, 2023
No man should lay hands on a woman no matter what.
Domestic violence against women must end now.
Feminists over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Mayeldah(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2023
No body is shouting Domestic vawulence now o!

by the way, were they at the court for divorce or just to settle the matter?
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2023
VTJN:

You think everyone is as broke and wretched as you are? a weakling and coward? lol.
Just to let me you know, I made my first millions in my early 20's, I got black belt in Taekwondo in my early 20's too, tell me what have you ever achieved in your life?
From your posts I can easily deduce that you are a simp and a weakling and you are the types that women take for granted, wise up boy and stand for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Fazeman25(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2023
VTJN:
but it is better and good for a man to beat a woman?

African man! No wonder we're still backwards in almost everything compare to others
So, not accepting to be beaten up by a woman & beating her up in self defence is now what is drawing Africa backwards?
Your ancestors must be really disappointed in you πŸ˜’

3 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Na mumu man go allow make woman beat am, any man that allows a woman to deal with him without destroying her is a fool.
You are very correct bruv!

This is arrant nonsense.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
You think everyone is as broke and wretched as you are? a weakling and coward? lol.
Just to let me you know, I made my first millions in my early 20's, I got black belt in Taekwondo in my early 20's too, tell me what have you ever achieved in your life?
From your posts I can easily deduce that you are a simp and a weakling and you are the types that women take for granted, wise up boy and stand for yourself.
You are a little boy in his teens. When you grow up you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2023
Fazeman25:

So, not accepting to be beaten up by a woman & beating her up in self defence is now what is drawing Africa backwards?
That guy is obviously a fool I swear

5 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2023
VTJN:
You are a little boy in his teens. When you grow up you will understand.
I might be your father's age mate you might not know, you can now run along, coward! 😎

3 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2023
Fazeman25:

men had been so irresponsible for decades beating women. African men in particular though. If you mistakenly see a woman beat up a man, you'd be hyperventilating. What would you now say concerning domestic violence an average African women go through in marriage?

In every 100 domestic violence reported in Nigeria, 98% if not more are against women. What has been your contribution towards that to end it?

Your hypocrisy sink
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Juliearth(f): 7:55pm On May 11, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

Last year one Anambra babe I been dey date show me werey one day

I was busy forming PH boy though I didn’t want to hit her

Omo this babe brush me I enter back of fridge eye turn me immediately

I take scope go their house tell her Mama if she had her daughters child hood pics

She show me, I been wan check wether na transgender bcuz the brushing doesn’t seem feminine

That my babe na the type wey dey catch thief tire am rope for backyard till him husband come back from work

Oh lord! Thank you for cracking me up. This is the funniest comment I have ever read on this platform.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
I might be your father's age mate you might not know, you can now run along, coward! 😎
Teenager blood talking. I understand you though. You'd obviously outgrown it later

My only hope is for you not to outgrown it in jail
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2023
VTJN:
Teenager blood talking. I understand you though. You'd obviously outgrown it later

My only hope is for you not to outgrown it in jail
When you stop being a coward, weakling and a fool, your life will start getting better, but for now I pray you start acting like a real man. don't worry I will pray for you. 😁😁
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by blueAgent(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Na mumu man go allow make woman beat am, any man that allows a woman to deal with him without destroying her is a fool.

Agreed.

Unless that woman na black belter.

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by taylor89(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2023
Juliearth:

Oh lord! Thank you for cracking me up. This is the funniest comment I have ever read on this platform.

And you no fit bring me food for cracking you up

You dey cook dey eat alone
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Saidfx(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2023
OP no image of this wife in question...
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by sulakishop(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2023
Sorry I no dey keep woman
So you don't know me

hopexter:

You wey your girl friend dey beat still dey laugh others, I sorry for you when you come marry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers / 9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.