Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,346 members, 7,826,358 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife (47885 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by ledaman: 4:44am On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Na mumu man go allow make woman beat am, any man that allows a woman to deal with him without destroying her is a fool.
Bros pray you shouldn't meet such ladies,. They are naturally brutal in making.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ubanz: 5:22am On May 12, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

Last year one Anambra babe I been dey date show me werey one day

I was busy forming PH boy though I didn’t want to hit her

Omo this babe brush me ( more like she chattered me wholesale & cleared me off earth surface) I enter back of fridge eye turn me immediately

I take scope go their house tell her Mama if she had her daughters child hood pics

She show me, I been wan check wether na transgender bcuz the brushing doesn’t seem feminine

That my babe na the type wey dey catch thief tire am rope for backyard till him husband come back from work

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Father0fjesus: 5:35am On May 12, 2023
Omo, I no fit marry woman wey fit beat me. I swear
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by mediclife1987(m): 5:37am On May 12, 2023
Ashley86400:

Then do us a favour and put a bullet in your brain. Since you have nothing to live for. 🧠

Right after I successfully put one in your head.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Father0fjesus: 5:44am On May 12, 2023
sisisioge:
I'm sure na man wey go carry woman wey big pass am. All those tiny men wanting big tall women tinz!

Say no to domestic violence from any gender!
bro, I tiny but I swear. The day my wife fight me and she win. I go kill her.

I go fight her like say I dey fight my fellow man and she no go believe am. This man is weak
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Chasito(m): 5:47am On May 12, 2023
Mumu man...no female can beat me, e no dey possible.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 6:14am On May 12, 2023
ledaman:
Bros pray you shouldn't meet such ladies,. They are naturally brutal in making.
And they will be cut to their size, madness pass madness.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by sulakishop(m): 6:15am On May 12, 2023
Amen, thanks

Roozzaay:

May the good God bless your grandpa's soul
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Konection(m): 6:16am On May 12, 2023
sulakishop:
grin

So where are those feminists and women liberators?

**Modified**

So a long time ago, while I was with my grandparents, a woman constantly beats her husband and it has become so much embarrassment and shame for the man.

So one day, my grandpa gave the husband a mysterious ring , to save a friend from the incessant shame and humiliation.

The next time the woman attempted to beat him again, he codedly wore the ring and beat the hell out of the woman.

Until now that I just remembered, only few friends and the little me, that was with my grandpa knew this secret.

The woman died a humble woman and I don't remember her ever beating her husband till her death after the husband acquired the ring! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls, did this happen in Lagos? Cos when I was little, I heard about an incident like this, but not the ring tho.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by sulakishop(m): 6:18am On May 12, 2023
Somewhere in Osun State

Konection:

Pls, did this happen in Lagos? Cos when I was little, I heard about an incident like this, but not the ring tho.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by sulakishop(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2023
No, he's a radical freedom fighter

7arrows:

Nice story ur grandpa couldn't bear the sight. Was he a native doctor?
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2023
Ashley86400:

Guy shut up jare.
The more you talk the more obvious it seems that your a kid. A boy with a very childish concept of how strength works.
You better don’t talk like this to a crazy girl, cause na people like you women dey poison or stab while seeping. Fight no be gra-gra all the time. Na tactics dey win fights not only strength.

Stop all this exaggerated masculinity you dey do. It makes you look mentally weak and pathetic. Cause you’re making it obvious you only think there is one way to fight a woman or vice versa.
Shut the fvck off id**t, if you think every man is a weakling and coward like you are, then you must be stupid, how can a woman beat a strong man like me? thunder fire you. 😂😂

I wonder why we have pussy niggas on this forum, dumb ass men with no balls, allowing a female to hit and disfigure you is the most embarrassing thing on Earth, there was one stupid girl that wants to try such nonsense with men, when I gave her the beating of her life her brain rebooted to default settings.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2023
Ashley86400:

Hmmm more lies.
First million in early 20s. grin And you dey nairaland dey drag anonymous comments.
Black belt in Taekwondo in early 20s. grin Dey lie small small na.
Who dash you the two?
I don't need to prove anything to faceless fools like you, besides people like you don't even believe your existence. 😂 If you think I'm broke and I don't have a black belt, that's your problem, I ain't proving nothing to cretins.

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashawoman82: 6:24am On May 12, 2023
Ashley86400:

Lol, and just a drop of poison, you go sleep and neva wake up.

Or a stab on your muscular knee. Slice that main artery in your leg, even finger nail will do the job, wouldn’t even take more than 1 second and you’d wish you didn’t have any any muscle mass cause you’d be dead in less than three minutes. . The more you fight the more blood leaves your body , the faster you die.

Lifting weight in the gym has nothing to do with knowing how to fight.

There are many many ways to kill someone physically bigger than you. Trust me being muscular is the first disadvantage.
Life no be gra-gra.
oga rest,any gender can kill any gender....stop hyping it like it's only women that know how to kill, any gender can poison any gender...I'm telling u all things being equal, no woman can beat me, I don't fucking care how big u are unless u are highly trained...all this your rubbish statement doesn't change anything....even a child could kill with all those methods so u have no point...

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 6:26am On May 12, 2023
Ashawoman82:
no mind the mumu, unless the woman is specially trained, no woman fit dare hit me, if u see my size self no be person go tell u, even as a man let alone woman .
That man might be drunk though because I don't understand how she could beat him to pulp. 😂😂
No woman can ever try such rubbish to a strong man. never.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

And you actually think I don't have a Black Belt in assorted forms of Martial arts??!

You think knowing martial arts or being able to fight makes you superhuman??!

Your ignorance mixed with your misguided and silly ego make you really sound pathetic and weak!

You sound like all these dimwitted guys who constantly seek validation in their physical prowess rather than their mental capabilities!

You have a lot of growing up to do... Have a nice life!
Shut the fvck up man, you are really shallow in thinking.

Man up yourself and act like a man not a pussy, if you really have a black belt you won't type all these jargons. most of you guys here are just a total disgrace to men, I can't believe someone could type all this load of craps.

All we have these days are just weaklings and cowards called men, it's a Blatant disgrace. 😡

2 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2023
VTJN:
i know you're a small boy in his teens. I wouldn't blame you completely for being chest beating all over the space.

Women respect real men who protect and provide for them. In every 100 reported case of domestic violence in Nigeria, 98% are against women. How many women can physically stand with a man? How many women have you seen beating men compare to men?

You're a small boy in his teens, i understand. Go and make money and stop seeing women as a competitor. Women should be look after and cared for. God ordered we men to love women unconditionally while women should respect men. Love is greater than every commandments of God. A family or household where love exist, such family is bound to be peaceful

I know it hurts to be broke man in his teens. But that shouldn't break you down completely. You can still be a responsible man worthy of emolition

I can't believe you typed all these just to get a pussy from a female Nairalander 😂😂

You want every lady here to perceive you as a perfect and righteous man, dude you are a fool. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by descartes400: 7:24am On May 12, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

Omo this babe brush me ( more like she chattered me wholesale & cleared me off earth surface) I enter back of fridge eye turn me immediately

I take scope go their house tell her Mama if she had her daughters child hood pics

She show me, I been wan check wether na transgender bcuz the brushing doesn’t seem feminine

That my babe na the type wey dey catch thief tire am rope for backyard till him husband come back from work

grin grin
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Fazeman25(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2023
Ashley86400:

Well if a man can beat a woman there are also one million women that can easily beat him.
Tit for tat.
I don’t know why some men just can’t just wrap it around their heads that some women can beat men. Buff guys. Fight is tactics and it’s not always about strength or who’s bigger.

Even for animals, it’s not always males that are stronger.
Female hyenas are always stronger than males. And tend to always win fights against males.
If your mind thinks that it’s not possible for any woman on earth to beat a physical complete healthy man, then you should check your brain.
You don't even understand what I typed.
I never said all men can beat all women in the world, bcoz of course, their could be some few men who can be beaten by few women for due to some reasons.
But generally, an overwhelming majority of men are far more stronger, tactical & powerful than any kind of woman.
Even in the animal kingdom, most males are stronger & bigger than the females.
This is very clear & shouldn't be a bone of contention & it's not rocket science for you to grab this unless you are lack comprehension ability or you are just being mischievous because you wanna argue
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by dalass(f): 7:37am On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Na mumu man go allow make woman beat am, any man that allows a woman to deal with him without destroying her is a fool.

Woman never treat your fvxkup before?

Dey dia grin

It is men who form macho that normally slap or hit women first. So when they get it back double, they don't expect such, it becomes shame on them. grin

Thanks to the strong ladies who give those stupid gorillas factory reset beatings grin grin
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Angelfrost(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shut the fvck up man, you are really shallow in thinking.

Man up yourself and act like a man not a pussy, if you really have a black belt you won't type all these jargons. most of you guys here are just a total disgrace to men, I can't believe someone could type all this load of craps.

All we have these days are just weaklings and cowards called men, it's a Blatant disgrace. 😡

Man up and pick fights with women or test your strength against them by indulging in domestic fisticuffs!

You are mentally weak... And I'm very sure you won't even step up in the midst of real men!

You sound like a child... A poorly raised one!

Continue seeking validation... I won't indulge you any further!
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
I can't believe you typed all these just to get a pussy from a female Nairalander 😂😂

You want every lady here to perceive you as a perfect and righteous man, dude you are a fool. 😂
check guys doing pretty fine financially and ask yourself why are they different? Why do i behave different from them. Why is my mentality about women differ. You think you're more sensible than those guys? If you think you're, why not make use of the sense to better your life and become successful?

Channel your energy in something productive and become successful then watch your life transform.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Major7: 8:57am On May 12, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

Run o !!!
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by mordred44: 9:07am On May 12, 2023
Gegegeta....salabagoto
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Walamide: 9:19am On May 12, 2023
The man is a tenant in his own house!
The needs someone to tell him to run for his dare life
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Amonijosh1: 9:20am On May 12, 2023
Pics of the man in the hospital
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by torqque7(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2023
caandi:
When I hear things like this I’m perplexed
But I’ve seen it once or twice
Wen I was a kid my uncles wife would beat him up, and when he gets stitched up he would tell people that he fell down or fan hit him or something.
It was so funny….
Another was in uni.
My ex roomie den would beat up her yahoo bf and smash the windows of his car, break all the plates in his house sef.
Atlast he dint marry her after she’s had like 4abortions or more than for him.
Well she’s also married to a diff guy now so I heard, she didn’t finish school
Some women have immeasurable strength, though some are possessed and controlled by the marine o
But really I wish I had strength to challenge a man aswear no one will look down on me as a weakling…

Lol see you,as if even now you don’t challenge men anyhow?every woman challenges men almost always, women shout on men on a daily if they get upset and some will even say you want to beat me knowing fully well the man would not want to touch a woman so it’s just the way it is everywhere. Women are allowed to challenge men and shout plenty o even when them no get power to fight. But we love you all been feminine so you are good and not a weakling..

2 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Davidave(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2023
Useless man.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by torqque7(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2023
mediclife1987:

Listen to me and listen well.

If you press me reach limit, it's either I kill you, you kill me, or we kill ourselves.

The 2of us no fit survive am together.

And if I succeed killing you, I'll end myself also immediately.

I see myself in people that spray innocent souls bullets in malls, shey na one idiot I no go fit lay down my life to kill, and pass a message?

I no dey try form any bad ass commando, I'm a dead man walking already, I got nothing to live for.

I'll end both our miserable lives if I succeed first, and if I don't, you've done me a favor by helping me out of my own misery.

Everything no be muscle or craze.

Bros na wa o you dey vex o..but I am curious don’t you believe in the after life bros?if life here no Favour person then won’t you try to do things that will make the life Favour you in the after life just in case there is an after life?it’s a gamble worth taking na don’t you think so?you already have nothing to loose here so it really wouldn’t cost you anything taking such a gamble just incase there is an after life because somany things can’t be explained..how man sperm way be liquid go take form complete human being with hard bones,different liquids and bodily fluids,flesh,blood vessels brains,beating heart etc? Just take time out to think.. even if you have a terminal disease Bro hope still dey o no go Just waste your life like that. If I tell you my own life story ehnn you sef go shock but I still dey value life.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by babaowambe: 10:36am On May 12, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

PROPER ENGLISH PLEASE!!! I'm reading this from England and can't understand a single word
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by babaowambe: 10:51am On May 12, 2023
frozen70:

Am not justifying what she did because I hate reading anything about beating spouse

But for the fact that his wife was able to beat him to that point
He must have been an irresponsible man and has lost his respect long ago

Probably he subjected his wife to all sort for family responsibilities which includes
Feeding
House rent
Medical

No woman will be playing this kind of role and you expect love and happiness while the husband contributes nothing, not even security from the family
Has no right to beat him no matter what.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashley86400: 11:01am On May 12, 2023
Fazeman25:

You don't even understand what I typed.
I never said all men can beat all women in the world, bcoz of course, their could be some few men who can be beaten by few women for due to some reasons.
But generally, an overwhelming majority of men are far more stronger, tactical & powerful than any kind of woman.
Even in the animal kingdom, most males are stronger & bigger than the females.
This is very clear & shouldn't be a bone of contention & it's not rocket science for you to grab this unless you are lack comprehension ability or you are just being mischievous because you wanna argue

You lost me when you said males are more tactical.
Female lions are usually as tactical or even more tactical then males.
Female hyenas are usually more tactical than the males.

Men can claim physicality. But tactics is a trait shared by both genders and neither outdoes each other

You need to get this them vs us mentality against women. Nobody is going to come for you. But I think you should note that if a woman wanted you dead you’d be dead for sure and she doesn’t need physical strength for that- starting with your mother from birth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / 9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.