Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife (47847 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
When you stop being a coward, weakling and a fool, your life will start getting better, but for now I pray you start acting like a real man. don't worry I will pray for you. 😁😁
real men are financially stable. Real men protect women. Real men provide for their families. Real men don't raise their hands on women.

Not a little boy in his teen age sprouting gliberdash on seun platform, instead of reading his book to become a responsible man

2 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by dreamxhaser: 8:05pm On May 11, 2023
caandi:
When I hear things like this I’m perplexed
But I’ve seen it once or twice
Wen I was a kid my uncles wife would beat him up, and when he gets stitched up he would tell people that he fell down or fan hit him or something.
It was so funny….
Another was in uni.
My ex roomie den would beat up her yahoo bf and smash the windows of his car, break all the plates in his house sef.
Atlast he dint marry her after she’s had like 4abortions or more than for him.
Well she’s also married to a diff guy now so I heard, she didn’t finish school
Some women have immeasurable strength, though some are possessed and controlled by the marine o
But really I wish I had strength to challenge a man aswear no one will look down on me as a weakling…

Na liee

Those guys just dey fear ni.

If you handle woman well, just a few punches and thier gone.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Juliearth(f): 8:05pm On May 11, 2023
taylor89:

And you no fit bring me food for cracking you up

You dey cook dey eat alone

Okay, I could pass it to your Anambra woman to send it over to you.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
VTJN:
real men are financially stable. Real men protect women. Real men provide for their families. Real men don't raise their hands on women.

Not a little boy in his teen age sprouting gliberdash on seun platform, instead of reading his book to become a responsible man
I will say this again, When you stop being a coward, weakling and a fool, your life will start getting better, but for now I pray you start acting like a real man. don't worry I will pray for you. 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by taylor89(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
Juliearth:

Okay, I could pass it to your Anambra woman to send it over to you.

Person wey bruh me na who you wan give food give me
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Juliearth(f): 8:10pm On May 11, 2023
taylor89:

Person wey bruh me na who you wan give food give me

Such is life.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2023
VTJN:

It's better I don't have a son than having a son that's a pussy ass Neega like you, a son that's a coward that can't stand or fight for himself, your type are the one that women use for punching bag, you should start growing a vagina and cut off your dick because you aren't fit to be a man 😂
so for instance if a woman beat you up you will just stay there and be looking like a fool? It seems like it's a single mom that raised you hence why you are slow.

3 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Autobot05: 8:14pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Na mumu man go allow make woman beat am, any man that allows a woman to deal with him without destroying her is a fool.

Seconded
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by kkins25(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2023
If women had the same muscle mass as men, trust me, it would be men chanting "Men's rights." The subjugation of women doesn't stem from hate, but from the reality that they can easily be overpowered--mentally and physically. Men and women are equally capable of evil, It is just that, men have the means to enact their evil and women don't.

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ofemmanu1: 8:22pm On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
shocked Power changed hands?
The man don transfer the mandate to the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ketam(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2023
The man's name is Ugwu,what do you expect from a vegetable?
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by FireUpNow(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
Is the woman a sister to Goliath?
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by caandi: 8:31pm On May 11, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Na liee

Those guys just dey fear ni.

If you handle woman well, just a few punches and thier gone.
I hope you know men also have weak point that’s the testicles; if a woman holds down de ball; Omoh or kick the man there, o ti lor niyen
and some women are muscular In stature

We re not even talking of women into athletics
There was a day I went to make my hair at the salon
I don’t know what transpired, this slim girl on hoodie on the street that came down from a bike just gave one guy upper cut and rake the guy down
the guy started crying 😢
People gathered and were holding her.
You needed to see her face so mean…
When I told my guy he told me the only way she would have delivered such blow that made the guy face bleed was either she’s an athlete or into martial arts
Gbage tins dey happen o

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2023
i wanted to feel sorry for this dude, but then i....

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Jossibest(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2023
Wait oo
Waiting them talk here?
Say wife do waiting?
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:36pm On May 11, 2023
Typicool8:

They will avoid this thread
We are here reading and commenting also

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:37pm On May 11, 2023
sulakishop:
grin

So where are those feminists and women liberators?
We are all present here
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by dreamxhaser: 8:38pm On May 11, 2023
caandi:
I hope you know men also have weak point that’s the testicles; if a woman holds down de ball; Omoh or kick the man there, o ti lor niyen
and some women are muscular In stature

We re not even talking of women into athletics
There was a day I went to make my hair at the salon
I don’t know what transpired, this slim girl on hoodie on the street that came down from a bike just gave one guy upper cut and rake the guy down
the guy started crying 😢
People gathered and were holding her.
You needed to see her face so mean…
When I told my guy he told me the only way she would have delivered such blow that made the guy face bleed was either *she’s an athlete or into martial arts*
Gbage tins dey happen o

See, aside been an athelte or shes into martial art. Woman no fit beat man la

Except the man is a weakling. In fact, for a woman to get mind fight a man it means she don see am finish.

Forget all those thick/muscular women. Dem no strong at all, you go raise dem knack dem for ground easily.

Do you know a man wont fight a women the way he will handle his fellow brother?

You sef reason am

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
It's better I don't have a son than having a son that's a pussy ass Neega like you, a son that's a coward that can't stand or fight for himself, your type are the one that women use for punching bag, you should start growing a vagina and cut off your dick because you aren't fit to be a man 😂
so for instance if a woman beat you up you will just stay there and be looking like a fool? It seems like it's a single mom that raised you hence why you are slow.
i know you're a small boy in his teens. I wouldn't blame you completely for being chest beating all over the space.

Women respect real men who protect and provide for them. In every 100 reported case of domestic violence in Nigeria, 98% are against women. How many women can physically stand with a man? How many women have you seen beating men compare to men?

You're a small boy in his teens, i understand. Go and make money and stop seeing women as a competitor. Women should be look after and cared for. God ordered we men to love women unconditionally while women should respect men. Love is greater than every commandments of God. A family or household where love exist, such family is bound to be peaceful

I know it hurts to be broke man in his teens. But that shouldn't break you down completely. You can still be a responsible man worthy of emolition

2 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by caandi: 8:47pm On May 11, 2023
dreamxhaser:

See, aside been an athelte or shes into martial art. Woman no fit beat man la

Except the man is a weakling. In fact, for a woman to get mind fight a man it means she don see am finish.

Forget all those thick/muscular women. Dem no strong at all, you go raise dem knack dem for ground easily.

Do you know a man wont fight a women the way he will handle his fellow brother?

You sef reason am
hmmmm
So are you saying the man just cos he doesn’t want to fight a woman like his fellow man he would let himself get beaten up??
Why can’t he defend himself if he’s strong 💪
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by udede(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

Last year one Anambra babe I been dey date show me werey one day

I was busy forming PH boy though I didn’t want to hit her

Omo this babe brush me ( more like she chattered me wholesale & cleared me off earth surface) I enter back of fridge eye turn me immediately

I take scope go their house tell her Mama if she had her daughters child hood pics

She show me, I been wan check wether na transgender bcuz the brushing doesn’t seem feminine

That my babe na the type wey dey catch thief tire am rope for backyard till him husband come back from work
grin you will do well as a comedian grin
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by adabaraabdul: 8:55pm On May 11, 2023
ABUSE in marriage (physical) can emanate from any gender. This is a clear example.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by udede(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2023
I agreed with my self that i will never hit a woman, but at a stage I was dating this tomboy of a lady. She acts rough and on one occasion when she misbehaved and i warned her seriously, she pushed my hand away from her face and I was shocked. Omo, she warned me that if i try it again she go wooz me slap.

So i raised my finger to warn her again, Omo see slaps wey this lady land me .

Long story cut short, i beat am like thief.
And she became loyal through out the relationship and it lasted long.

What really got me mad was that I'm about 6ft in height and well built and on a normal ,guys won't try that sh*t with me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2023
Fazeman25:

So, because maybe you are used to getting your ass whooped & beaten up by your girlfriend & other female acquintances, you now feel its normal & a man has to accept it as a norm, if not he's displaying fake macho?
Sorry bro, most men are not weaklings & cowards like you

That's all you got from what I posted up there??! And you actually think you made sense or insulted me??! Hehehehe!

Ego and Stupidity truly go hand in glove!

Get a life, sir!
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by holybabayo(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2023
frozen70:

Am not justifying what she did because I hate reading anything about beating spouse

But for the fact that his wife was able to beat him to that point
He must have been an irresponsible man and has lost his respect long ago

Probably he subjected his wife to all sort for family responsibilities which includes
Feeding
House rent
Medical

No woman will be playing this kind of role and you expect love and happiness while the husband contributes nothing, not even security for the family
Hmmm. Counsellor. I give u A1 in counselling. The ground for beating has been well defined by you.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashirioluwa: 9:19pm On May 11, 2023
That’s what a man gets when he married a woman in man’s form
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Angelfrost(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Na weakling and cowards dey talk like this, if you know built I am, you won't type this nonsense and to burst your bubble I have a black belt in Taekwondo, if you know what that means, you will dobale for me.

I'm not an ordinary guy and I don't give a damn which gender you are, if you mess with me u go collect. 😁😁

And you actually think I don't have a Black Belt in assorted forms of Martial arts??!

You think knowing martial arts or being able to fight makes you superhuman??!

Your ignorance mixed with your misguided and silly ego make you really sound pathetic and weak!

You sound like all these dimwitted guys who constantly seek validation in their physical prowess rather than their mental capabilities!

You have a lot of growing up to do... Have a nice life!

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashawoman82: 9:22pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Only a fool will allow a woman to beat him without fighting back, if you give her hot blow for neck her brain go reset to default
no mind the mumu, unless the woman is specially trained, no woman fit dare hit me, if u see my size self no be person go tell u, even as a man let alone woman .

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by youngrichnigga: 9:25pm On May 11, 2023
What do you expect when the picture illustration below is the case undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashawoman82: 9:26pm On May 11, 2023
caandi:
When I hear things like this I’m perplexed
But I’ve seen it once or twice
Wen I was a kid my uncles wife would beat him up, and when he gets stitched up he would tell people that he fell down or fan hit him or something.
It was so funny….
Another was in uni.
My ex roomie den would beat up her yahoo bf and smash the windows of his car, break all the plates in his house sef.
Atlast he dint marry her after she’s had like 4abortions or more than for him.
Well she’s also married to a diff guy now so I heard, she didn’t finish school
Some women have immeasurable strength, though some are possessed and controlled by the marine o
But really I wish I had strength to challenge a man aswear no one will look down on me as a weakling…
so your uncle being physically abused is funny to u, imagine if it was the other way round..the hypocrisy of u women eh..
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashawoman82: 9:29pm On May 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's a dumb mentality... Outgrow it before it destroys you!

Haven't you heard of female martial artists?!! There are ladies who are naturally strong beyond measure!

A mentally unbalanced lady can have or develop the strength of three men combined!

Go do some research... Forget this chauvinistic bullshit!
it will take intense training for such woman to get such strength, imagine if an average man has such training..lol, men have more muscle that women, denser bones too so leave story....for me now, I do bench 110kg weight...dude any woman that can beat me must be highly trained..lol, just one punch in her head could kill her..

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by abbey621(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2023
frozen70:

Your analysis are not just related

Have you asked yourself how come his wife was able to beat him and he was watching her

Then he should send her out of the home if he knows that he is a responsible man and he is in charge of his homen

You're not making sense, do you know their physical attributes, some men married heavyweights, some men are naturally not physically capable of beating a woman. No be on this forum, we dey always hear never ever beat a woman, be a man leave the house rather than hit her.....yen yen yen grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.