Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video (80607 Views)

Should I Marry Albino? / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by BrightAhiah(m): 12:54am On May 13, 2023
Innocent987:

This comrade na IDAN 🤣

Abeg wefin be the real meaning of IDAN?

Person wey I ask naim drop this one below 👇🏾
If IDAN buy market, na the seller dey pay😂

If IDAN dey cross road, na drivers dey look left and right😌

If IDAN steal from you, na you be the thief😹

If IDAN pays you a visit, na you be the visitor😂

If opportunity knocks and IDAN no dey around, opportunity go wait😂

If IDAN smoke loud, na the loud dey high😂

If IDAN fail exam, na lecturer dey get carry over 😂
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by faceLAGOS: 1:11am On May 13, 2023
I’d love to smash an albino, a mute, my oga’s madam, a psycho, a pastor or mog’s wife, a preggy & a granny.

My fetish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Gospel2Day: 1:30am On May 13, 2023
BrightAhiah:

I've seen you just want to be noticed and which you have been spotted, back to the matter on ground.
I'm not condemning her for being albino no, rather I'm ONLY stating the fact that she's no different from other albinos cos she has curve just like I can ñever say I'm now different from other human because I'm way much taller

You obviously do not know me.
So, I pardon you for misjudging me.
Stop projecting who you're to/on others.
You evidently like to be noticed.
It makes you to wrongly conclude that that's why other people comment on a public forum like Nairaland.
What would people noticing me add to my bank accounts, or to my standing/status in my community where I'm known offline?
FYI, I'm an introvert. I'm aversed to being noticed. I stutter too.
So, you're wrong about your assumptions about my personality and intentions.
Thanks for your explanation, though, on why you commented on the albino.
Shalom.
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Smartguyboy(m): 2:01am On May 13, 2023
Feedyoureyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbzihSfJ7IE

I know you reading this have never seen a really curvy albino lady. You are not alone as a video trended weeks back of a curvy albino lady dancing and many people were surprised at her curves and wondered who she was and how to reach her.

Where can someone find albino’s self any groups or whatever I hardly see anyone this days that is up to age. I need bang that 🍑 one day.
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Enemyofpeace: 3:18am On May 13, 2023
Albino! Dem too sweet for bed. Dem sabi knack like oyinbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Shancca: 4:56am On May 13, 2023
BrightAhiah:
Albino is albino, no rate of hyping will EVER change it, if I'm lying then give her any script to read in broad daylight.

Like if you agree, share if you disagree

Let's see who wins

What kind of hopeless comment is this? So albino no be human being?
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by BrightAhiah(m): 5:55am On May 13, 2023
Shancca:

What kind of hopeless comment is this? So albino no be human being?

Calm down, read my comment slowly again to try to understand it.
I never said albinos are not human being neither am I body shaming them, no.

My point is the over hyping or trying to exempt her from other albino's cos of her curves. What about other beautiful albino's out there, the tall one, intelligent and talented ones etc.

My main point is that almost all albino have this problem of seeing clearly directly in daylight
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by BrightAhiah(m): 6:04am On May 13, 2023
Gospel2Day:

You obviously do not know me.
So, I pardon you for misjudging me.
Stop projecting who you're to/on others.
You evidently like to be noticed.
It makes you to wrongly conclude that that's why other people comment on a public forum like Nairaland.
What would people noticing me add to my bank accounts, or to my standing/status in my community where I'm known offline?
FYI, I'm an introvert. I'm aversed to being noticed. I stutter too.
So, you're wrong about your assumptions about my personality and intentions.
Thanks for your explanation, though, on why you commented on the albino.
Shalom.

Who started the comment on being noticed?
Well, tnx for ur understanding regarding the albino's but TFUT in response to your FYI.

Happy weekend
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by skywalker240(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2023
Adebowale89:
it is not her fault that She's Albino, I don't like the world see curvy Albino

why not just states as you people always do here that see an amazing lady dancing with her curvy shape

I haven't dated albino before but I've friends who are albino from male&females and we still relate till date
I married an Albino, She is the best i could ever wish for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2023
Dshocker:
Albion will mistakenly bang your friend, thinking you are the one, based on eye Problem, dem no dey see well 🤣🤣🤣

Samantha124 come and see what am i have been saying about South African ladies being too curvy, even to the extent an albino is well endowed, of which i have never seen in my life before.

I can't wait for my November trip to South Africa.
So u can go bang a curvy albino?

1 Like

Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by onlyboyson(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Mugu

wetin I do ? u b albino
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by highness25(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2023
Hotwest:
I'm yet to sleep with an albino
Albino de sweet sha. I knack one twice for Oba that year. The place white enh. For my mind I come say I don follow Oyibo knack oo

1 Like

Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by highness25(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2023
Hotwest:
I'm yet to sleep with an albino
Albino de sweet sha. I knack one twice for Oba that year. The place white enh. For my mind I come say I don follow Oyibo knack oo.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Pootle: 10:54am On May 13, 2023
Jestin:
I will like to Bleep albino and dwarf someday to see if I will cum 😂

all goals and dreams can be achieved with hard work and dedication your desires shall be granted grin grin
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Pootle: 10:56am On May 13, 2023
jus imagine how red the tomato will be grin
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by brightleave(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
please help this guy with likes, his life depends on it
na u come dey collect the likes. grin grin
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Akpason2: 3:28pm On May 13, 2023
Good day my people iam suffering i don't have anything to eat for today please if it's #500 i will use it to buy garri and sugar just to feed myself and my family for today maybe by Monday i will go and look for labourer work to do my acct number is 2147481140 UBA May God bless you as you do so
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Spiff20(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2023
The curvy but not thick. I've seen thick and curvy and even beautiful. So why is this news?
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by KingDash09(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2023
Hookup albino babe needed any amount I go pay
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by ahamonyeka(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2023
Walai i dey look for albino to taste the pussy cat make i see how e be.i swear the inside go pink die

1 Like

Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Thomasankara(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2023
[/color] I don't trust her she fit don inject her butts[color=#770077]
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Thomasankara(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2023
[/color]this one na marlian o, she dey even smoke shisha[color=#770077]
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by Feedyoureyes: 10:09pm On May 14, 2023
cool
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by scholes23(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2023
BrightAhiah:

Dissing me ain't my problem but the fact should be aired publicly without sentiment, if it seem like body shaming...well, I'm sorry for that but it's the honest truth about albinos. I love them dearly cos we're all humans but the hyping cos she's got curve is what baffles me as if at the end of the day, with her curves if she can read a script under the sun.

As for your beef words, I forgive you lad

Grow up and have sense.
Racist
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by BrightAhiah(m): 2:19am On May 16, 2023
scholes23:

Grow up and have sense.
Racist
I'm sorry if you see me as a racist but TFUT for your statement about having sense.
Re: Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video by XAUBulls: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Feedyoureyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbzihSfJ7IE

I know you reading this have never seen a really curvy albino lady. You are not alone as a video trended weeks back of a curvy albino lady dancing and many people were surprised at her curves and wondered who she was and how to reach her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.