Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares (18393 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Primusinterpares(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2023
Everybody is a winner
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Ayodeoba: 10:19am On May 12, 2023
Jostoman:
court will decide because we dont even know the result that your lagos landlord change pass between atiku and obi result,
if the matter is already in court and you haven’t still figure out where votes were stolen. It means you re not ready for anything. Both pdp and lp will also fail in court again

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by BaddestQueen(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2023
Exc2000:
Eyah

Many stages of greif
shatap
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by CallmeTrinity: 10:19am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Atiku own is understandable because it is usual for the 2nd position to claim winning.

But na the 3rd position dey funny me pass. grin
The talkative omenka aka LeoDeKing aka simplyleo the agriculture investment schemes f**duster. Is back from ban 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Them use ban show this one shege 🤣🤣🤣

Better be guided oh, otherwise I will ensure you are sent on anothe rlong ban

Respect the forum and all tribes.

I am watching you
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Jagabanarmy: 10:20am On May 12, 2023
Odin13:
We already know Wike and his foolish goons won’t be present
But the Yoruba the nation news went on to present a propagandic tales to be able ti further their useless propaganda on how Wike and his G5 snub pdp..

What a foolish southwest print..

As for fact

We’re in court to recover our mandate.. not to question the process

Atiku won southwest with huge figures.. but was rigged and suppressed by funds..

Apc forgot to understand that more funds will unleash the evidence f truth and fact..

Asiwaju must return that mandate
Return what? Can you collect meat from 🦁 mouth?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by koladata(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2023
dey play , you better join the wining team maybe they can find you one appointment

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by RecentHistory: 10:20am On May 12, 2023
Odin13:
But the Yoruba the nation news went on to present a propagandic tales to be able ti further their useless propaganda on how Wike and his G5 snub pdp..

As for fact

Atiku won southwest with huge figures.. but was rigged and suppressed by funds..

Apc forgot to understand that more funds will unleash the evidence f truth and fact..

Asgard, because of the crumbs you're getting from Atiku, you can't tell him the truth. You're a disgrace to your family and to Ndigbo. Spits on your head.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Menclothing: 10:21am On May 12, 2023
2019 you said the same

Never read a politician said he loose ask Buhari he was crying on national tv like Obi

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2023
Mister,

you are part of the reasons for PDP's present predicaments.

A Northern and a muslim was completing a tenure. You came to contest rather than allow it free for Southern Christians. So people left the party or sabotaged it's efforts.

Leave even now. Write Inec to substitute your name as Presidential candidate. It will start healings.

✔️🇳🇬
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Spirit247: 10:22am On May 12, 2023
This is the whole truth and it will shock you too: https://www.nairaland.com/7686395/ahayah-ashar-ahayah-ahayahsha-name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2023
BentizilL:
We know who we voted for and it's definitely not you, it's Asiwaju...

Jagaban 🦅❤️

The truth when they declare obi winner you will switch sides to become obi supporter na anywhere belle face be na una hustle dey

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by tunde1200(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2023
Story for the Gods
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by akslink: 10:25am On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

…as Wike, G-5 colleagues shun party Govs. Award ceremony

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/i-didnt-lose-2023-presidential-election-atiku-declares/

I tired ooo who come win this election Obi say na him win despite the fact that he came 3rd according to the results released by the INEC atiku saying na him won too but INEC say na tinubu won, is this people really fighting for Nigerians or them own pockets cus I no understand nigerian politicians

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Komu1048(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2023
Jokers
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2023
True... You won the election!

Same way Tinubu and Obi also won it!

Unfortunately, there can only be one true winner... And if INEC had done a decent job, there would be no doubt about it!

Hopefully, the tribunal does a truly righteous, unbiased and independent job of clarifying things.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by prof22(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2023
You go soon know the difference.
Ofunaofu:

But APC claimed victory from fourth position in Imo State
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Lanretoye(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2023
Odin13:

As for fact

mandate wey go kii u,you have not even recovered from your mental destabilization resulting from your unpalatable election misfortune.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Image123(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2023
Of course you didn't lose, you LOST. If you don't gerrit, forget about it.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Nobody: 10:26am On May 12, 2023
ObiomaTailor:
Ok..

Even in defeat, Ikpeazu, Ortom and Ugwanyi still get pride??

Wawuuu

Issoryt

It's not about pride your believe and principle.

Those on the low rug of life call it pride.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by AntiChristian: 10:26am On May 12, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed The Guinean druggie will never rule the country

Na your eye u go tey see am!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Nobody: 10:28am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Atiku own is understandable because it is usual for the 2nd position to claim winning.

Only the one in third position you change the name. Can you tell us why?
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by optimusprime2(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Oga,

Even AMP or AVT or SUV can claim they won, because what happened was not an election as far as the electoral act is concerned.

Unless you want to agree that the shambolic exercise INEC conducted which costs billions is the legal standard of practice.

What kind of country is it that everyone is now wired to accept illegality & mago-mago tori Olorun?
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Jagabanarmy: 10:29am On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

…as Wike, G-5 colleagues shun party Govs. Award ceremony

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/i-didnt-lose-2023-presidential-election-atiku-declares/
You lost the election period. Only God can stop Jagaban nobody else. I am not a sycophant, assuming Jagaban didn't win the election, you would see me defending him.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Westerhoffe(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2023
Let there be 3 Presidents in One Nigeria! For all 3 candidates have won the Presidential Elections!

I rise.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2023
There is No president elect yet. We need to do the right thing then determine.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by thaoriginator: 10:30am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Distant 3rd wan jump 2nd and 1st claim prize. Yeye dey worry them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by ghiloman28(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2023
All of you won
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Nobody: 10:32am On May 12, 2023
Odin13:

As for fact

Mynd44, nlfpmod, Seun, Justwise, obinoscopy, Dominique, mukina2.
Rule 2(insulting a tribe,and people)
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Bringbackmandat: 10:33am On May 12, 2023
We the sensible Nigerians know that.
Only religious fanatics and tribal bigots says otherwise.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by gigabyte13: 10:33am On May 12, 2023
Loser don drop quote
Peter Obi
Your Papa
Atiku don drop quote
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Yves4real(f): 10:33am On May 12, 2023
Oga Atiku, you clearly lost the election.
By the way, how did you expect a victory with Peter Obi in the race, knowing fully well that the PDP's votes were going to be shared between both of you?
Anyway, happy retirement in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. / Tension, As Saraki Names Committee Heads, Deputies / Benue House Of Assembly Ends In A Rowdy Session Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.