Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares (18371 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Olohunofero: 10:34am On May 12, 2023
Odin13:
We already know Wike and his foolish goons won’t be present
But the Yoruba the nation news went on to present a propagandic tales to be able ti further their useless propaganda on how Wike and his G5 snub pdp..

What a foolish southwest print..

As for fact

Where in southwest did Atiku won ?
Can you please analyse

We’re in court to recover our mandate.. not to question the process

Atiku won southwest with huge figures.. but was rigged and suppressed by funds..

Apc forgot to understand that more funds will unleash the evidence f truth and fact..

Asiwaju must return that mandate
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by HaneefahRN(f): 10:36am On May 12, 2023
It is well. Second position said he did not lose, third position sef dey one side saying he wants to reclaim mandate. Baba Bala bulu you do this one. Everyone go dey alright last last.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by IfnobeGod20: 10:38am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Atiku own is understandable because it is usual for the 2nd position to claim winning.

But na the 3rd position dey funny me pass. grin
I don't think you're a learned fellow. Must you denigrate Obi before you pass your message? Why not behave like an enlightened person than throwing jabs on his person. By the time his supporters bounce on you, you will be complaining that Obidients are rude and insulting, but you will never say you began it.

Meanwhile, if it is funny to you that 3rd is claiming 1st, how does it feel to you when 4th position was claiming 1st in Imo state?
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Bmaster(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Atiku own is understandable because it is usual for the 2nd position to claim winning.

peter Obi will forever remain your nightmare.
Your fears and anxiety just started
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by IfeomaOnu1: 10:40am On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But APC claimed victory from fourth position in Imo State

Don't mind the hypocrite.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by phabulux: 10:40am On May 12, 2023
Are you drunk?
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

go and read IMO state judgment ok... If na this one u think obi ll be president with a structure less party u are Deceiving yourself... At the end tinubu ll rule til 2027 and if una no want APC tell Obi kwankwanso to go back to PDP LP can't win national elections the earlier u Kno d better
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by kestolove95(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2023
Agbaya...obi don dey influence you ...u we cry
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

The truth when they declare obi winner you will switch sides to become obi supporter na anywhere belle face be na una hustle dey
declare obi in ur dreams abi even LP reps and senators are already aligning Obi can't rule Nigeria not with LP that's structure less
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by damkin24(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2023
Odin13:
But the Yoruba the nation news went on to present a propagandic tales to be able ti further their useless propaganda on how Wike and his G5 snub pdp..

As for fact

Atiku won southwest with huge figures.. but was rigged and suppressed by funds..

Apc forgot to understand that more funds will unleash the evidence f truth and fact..

This fellow really needs some real help ASAP
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Spanki(f): 10:47am On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

…as Wike, G-5 colleagues shun party Govs. Award ceremony

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/i-didnt-lose-2023-presidential-election-atiku-declares/

If this Pdp party why should they field Atiku in the first place after we've been told he is from Cameroon 🙄😛😝🤩
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by IfnobeGod20: 10:47am On May 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Let there be 3 Presidents in One Nigeria! For all 3 candidates have won the Presidential Elections!

I rise.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Let each presidential candidate rule states they won. Obi will be the richest president. If Obi finally claim Rivers and Benue, he will be having 13 states plus FCT to administer, making 14 all together. The man won key states.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by ginggerxy: 10:51am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Your obituary won so grave is your destination.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by JuicyStar: 10:53am On May 12, 2023
Na who come really win this election? Tinubu no get 25% for FCT, Obi no get 25% spread, Atiku no get 25% spread. All of them just get one comma or the other.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Arabk25: 10:56am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Nah for obi matter you go die
Since you know won leave person way no do you anything
You go talk waiting concern obi and the topic nah
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Fearyourcreator: 11:01am On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Imo and Nigeria ...
That one is between igbos and igbos... This is Nigeria
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Greattie08: 11:04am On May 12, 2023
Odin13:

As for fact

Be Daydreaming!

Atiku won with landslide in the SW? in your dream guy?!

So, whose mandate was actually stolen, Atiku or Obi?

CLOWN!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by fredoooooo: 11:07am On May 12, 2023
You said same 8 and 4 years ago .
No sava( server) his time arround sir.. Na mandate under shout Upandan( up and down) .. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Akharmony: 11:08am On May 12, 2023
Even President Buhari thinks he use to win before until he joined forces with other party to form ApC. . I wont let politicians play on my most cherish asset; my mind. Politicians are gamblers with thier interest been first on the list and they can decude what to do with public interest. Take forinstancr the cost of running an election in Nigeria, from primaries to campaign to vote buying on election day and getting a good and vibrate lawyer for various litigations all this cost too much, Some of this politician even borrow huge money frm banks eith the hope of returning it back after winning(like theres an assurance of winning) So it not a new things if all of them claim they won, everything will slide down soon. . They are all the same
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by aklid(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2023
It’s not a new claim😂🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️he’s been claiming so for a looooooonnngggg time
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by WorldRichest: 11:11am On May 12, 2023
Odin13:

As for fact

You people are yet to resolved who came 2nd between Atikulation and Obituary.

When you resolve that, then we will listen to your weeping.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Emceekonami(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2023
See this amateur prankstar wey collect beating recently grin grin grin grin grin

https://web.facebook.com/reel/921780025698856
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Johnn74: 11:15am On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Wawuuu. Did the 2nd & 3rd position placeholders die? grin
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Jostoman: 11:16am On May 12, 2023
BentizilL:
We know who we voted for and it's definitely not you, it's Asiwaju...

Jagaban 🦅❤️
those apc criminal governor in the north deduct atiku vote to favour BAT and you are here saying WE voted
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Jostoman: 11:18am On May 12, 2023
BAT did not win that election, the winner of that election is between Obi and Atiku.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by famology(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2023
Atiku just sharap jooor
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by zoedew: 11:22am On May 12, 2023
Contempt of court! This Dubai entity!
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Jostoman: 11:22am On May 12, 2023
Ayodeoba:
if the matter is already in court and you haven’t still figure out where votes were stolen. It means you re not ready for anything. Both pdp and lp will also fail in court again
mr supreme court judge.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2023
Atiku don turn INEC.
When student don turn examination body.
This country na WA o.
He should provide his own presidential results to the tribunal.
FiDiFi dey amaze me.
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by bizhop01: 11:32am On May 12, 2023
BentizilL:
We know who we voted for and it's definitely not you, it's Asiwaju...

Jagaban 🦅❤️
You and Who, why not speak for yourself?
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Ofunaofu: 11:32am On May 12, 2023
Johnn74:

Wawuuu. Did the 2nd & 3rd position placeholders die? grin

That's the question you need to ask the supreme court justices that handed victory to the APC candidate that came a miserable distant fourth position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Torpedo23: 11:38am On May 12, 2023
Infobase101:
Since the three contestants won, to solve this matter,I think each region should have their own president. Simple!!!

Even politicians of the Igbo stock would rather die than let that happen. Nigeria's unity, mangled as it is, is non-negotiable grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) / International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) / Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.