Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. (6244 Views)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Penguin2: 8:57am On May 12, 2023
An Independent Review of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) iREV’s portal commissioned by Reportera News has exposed the extensive electoral fraud that occured in the last presidential election.

*The February 25th 2023 presidential election has been described by Nigerian citizens, political commentators, & International Observers as the worst election in the nation’s history.

* It’s 2 months after the flawed polls, more evidence have been outpouring to further expose the travesty that was administered to Nigerians by INEC’s Huncho, Professor Mahmood Yakubu in the guise of an election.

*This is the 1st part in a series of investigative reports conducted by Reportera News to unravel the electoral fraud perpetuated by INEC.

*The European Union (EU) and other foreign observers scored the election below par.

Most Nigerians Feel Peter Obi Won The Election.

Nigerians woke up to the News of the declaration of APC’s Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the winner of the flawed polls, thus returned ‘president-elect’, a decision largely seen as controversial, with many calling for the annulment of the decision because of the irregularities and inconsistencies of the election results uploaded on their results portal, iREV. The former Lagos governor was clandestinely declared winner by 4:03am when most Nigerians would have been asleep, an action that has called for the arrest and prosecution of the INEC boss who failed to follow the guidelines established by the newly reformed Electoral Act of 2022.

Reportera News commissioned an Independent Review of the iREV portal immediately after the polls amidst heavy criticisms from voters across the country over the inconsistencies in the results as a significant sum of the results varied greatly from what was announced at the various Polling Units, this is apart from the many recorded incidents of violence and voter suppression against a particular political party. We reviewed the results of the 36 states & the FCT for the presidential election and found out that the outcome of this election would have been totally different had INEC followed due process.

Something interesting was discovered by our researchers within minutes of analysing the data on the portal; massive incidents of mutilated results, alteration of figures, and reallocation of votes from Labour Party (LP) to All Progressives Congress (APC) and People’s Democratic Party (PDP), this was indeed a ‘sight not to behold’. Our analysts swung into action using every available means to decrypt and obtain the correct & original figures on the sheets before they were mutilated, after which they were collated. The major beneficiary of this scheme is the ruling party, APC which in one particular incident allocated as much as over 60% of LP’s votes to themselves. The victims; Peter Obi and LP were stripped of victory in 4 states which would have brought the total number of states they won to 16, not 12 initially announced by INEC.

In addition to these 12 states; Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Edo, Plateau, FCT, Delta, Crossriver, Lagos, Nasarawa, LP scored majority of the votes in Taraba, Rivers, Bayelsa, and Benue states.

Peter Obi Scored The Highest Number Of Valid Votes In 16 States.

Majority of Nigerians feel that Peter Obi won the elections, the atmosphere in the country following Tinubu’s emergence as ‘president-elect’ was that of sadness and mourning, it was enough to conclude that this wasn’t the man that the people voted for.

This is the first in a series of investigative reports conducted by Reportera News to unravel the Electoral Fraud perpetuated by INEC, subscribe and follow Reportera News on all social media platforms to keep up with this story; in the coming days & weeks, we will publish all reviewed data & figures.
https://reportera.ng/big-story-peter-obis-labour-party-won-16-states-not-12-irev-results-show/

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by adontcare(f): 9:08am On May 12, 2023
If peter obi truly won, let the law favour him

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by izombie(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2023
From inec portal o. No sane nigerian would stand in queue to vote tinubu. And as usual, the tribunal has already been bought by tinubu.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Isobug: 9:09am On May 12, 2023
They will come quote and discredit the media website as not being mainstream

24 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by God1000(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2023
Na waooo, that means there's still great hope on the horizon

22 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by benardtotti(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2023
A blog is the one giving you this info? Anyway the case is in court I don't understand why you obidients don't want to wait for the courts to decide you guys keep trying to force a narrative to cower the judges .

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Legendrysailor(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2023
Eluuuu peee !!!!!

I NO GET TIME FOR WAHALA, I DEY IBIZA

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2023
Peter Obi won 16 States with Abuja from Inec portal while tinubu won 10 States.

26 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2023
And the places he got 25% tilimba and APC reduced his numbers to make him not get it.

I hope the irev still has all the necessary information to win the case. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On May 12, 2023
I read the article but I didn't see anything to support the headline....abi I no read am well ni?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:14am On May 12, 2023
APC robbed Peter Obi but the will of God will surely be done in this case

18 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Parada: 9:15am On May 12, 2023
Vanguard
Punch
Premium times
Daily times
Tell
Are all there na ipob paper sensible Nigerians suppose de listen to ? You see say u no well.

Isobug:

5 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Parada: 9:15am On May 12, 2023
Atiku won 3 ba make you ipob Igbo de play

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi won 16 States with Abuja from Inec portal while tinubu won 10 States.

2 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Odin13: 9:19am On May 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Iriruaga100(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2023
Obi was rigged out in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa-ibom. He should stop romancing with PDP. APC and PDP rigged him out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by oyebanji44: 9:19am On May 12, 2023
Same with me bro..l didn't see any convincing reason to justify their claim here..

Abi am l blinded too... grin grin grin
.. grin grin

Okoroawusa:
I read the article but I didn't see anything to support the headline....abi I no read am well ni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by mightyhaze: 9:20am On May 12, 2023
God1000:
Na waooo, that means there's still great hope on the horizon
There's always been big hope.. Voice of the People is voice of God.. You can't stifle it with a trillion dollars

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Ofunaofu: 9:20am On May 12, 2023
We know what we mean when we say that the stolen mandate will be retrieved

How can a presidential candidate lose lagos his base, lose Osun his alleged home state, lose Kano, Kaduna, kastina, and was unable to secure ordinary 25% of the total votes cast in the FCT Abuja suddenly be declared winner. To be honest, such a win is very very defective and true to the words of the alleged winner, he only came to grab, steal and run away with the people's mandate.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Christistruth02: 9:23am On May 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You are dealing with hardened unpatriotic Fraudsters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by 4evayours: 9:24am On May 12, 2023
The evidence is very clear, even the atmosphere can attest to it and all I know is that truth must prevail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Christistruth02: 9:26am On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
APC robbed Peter Obi but the will of God will surely be done in this case

Did Atiku also rob Peter Obi ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Isobug: 9:27am On May 12, 2023
Parada:
Vanguard
Punch
Premium times
Daily times
Tell
Are all there na ipob paper sensible Nigerians suppose de listen to ? You see say u no well.

Those you quoted did not come to limelight at once, it was progressive.
Everything is IPOB to you .
Amotekum miscreant

5 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by jlinkd78(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2023
Following

2 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Kapeter(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2023
Isobug:
Because originally your mind dey tell you say the website dey publish nsogbu nsogbu news from upper iweka abi nor be so, nor lie.

5 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Shalashaska: 9:37am On May 12, 2023
W
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Mufasa27(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2023
Source : Nsogbu world news 😭😭😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Felabrity: 9:48am On May 12, 2023
Which kind source be this?

It's too early for all this bruhaha

3 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by seunowa(f): 9:52am On May 12, 2023
Nzogbu news outlet….. these people and foolishness are twins

4 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by MrAgbako: 10:10am On May 12, 2023
Still labouring in vain😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by hardbody: 10:26am On May 12, 2023
oyebanji44:
Same with me bro..l didn't see any convincing reason to justify their claim here..

Abi am l blinded too... grin grin grin
.. grin grin

YES.

3 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Penguin2: 10:50am On May 12, 2023
Parada:
Vanguard
Punch
Premium times
Daily times
Tell

But you didn’t believe when Premium Times reported that Peter Obi won Rivers.

Did you?

5 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by danielistics(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2023
I always knew obi won Benue state

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President / Huge Capital Flight Hits Nigerian Economy / Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.