Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President (6240 Views)

Buhari Goofs On Reelection Date, GDP Growth Projection - The Cable / GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List / 2019 Elections: Lagos records lowest voter turnout at 18%, Jigawa tops - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by iWitnessLive: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiU8R4HoVxo

"In swearing in my cabinet and reflecting on the unique challenges. I invited the ministers to imagine that we were attempting to draw water out of a dry well. I stand before you to present the Budget of Renewed Hope" ~ President Tinubu

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by degamonn: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
iWitnessLive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiU8R4HoVxo

"In swearing in my cabinet and reflecting on the unique challenges. I invited the ministers to imagine that we were attempting to draw water out of a dry well. I stand before you to present the Budget of Renewed Hope" ~ President Tinubu

He must be referring to nominal GDP growth rate and not the real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by KeenD: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
I hope that helps.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by WhisperedNoise: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
You don't wish for 18% GDP growth by purchasing cars of billions for your cronies. Neither do you do it by saying empty parables.

How will you sustain GDP growth when there's no infrastructure? No electricity, expensive fuel, bad roads and terrible security.

You can't wish these things into existence. Buhari said way more than these and the economy nosedived under his evil purview.

59 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Skillsnigeria: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Tobacco2: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
we pray it helps the nation be a Good one

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Tochi3(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
...Chicago style targets..Thief'nubu after taking dat thing from Chicago..everywhere, everyday, everytime na LAMBA..lies, deceit & propaganda taken to emilokan levels..

...meanwhile Thief'nubu wants sane Nigerians to be chopping only statistics.. grin grin

..Na statistics we go chop

- Thief'nubu

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by SensualMan: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tinubu targets 86% of hunger, disease and starvation in yoruba land grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nigeria deserve better.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by EleventhWeirdo: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hmm. How do we produce more amidst deflating purchasing powers, psychosocial vices impeding stability and deep state corruption? This is a very tall task

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by ecolime(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
18%? shocked

This is really ambitious.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Nightwolf1: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by FreeStuffsNG: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
iWitnessLive:

Awesome!! It's doable Mr President.

With petrol subsidy gone, importation of petrol gone and era of using our hard-earned forex to defend overvalued USD on the streets gone, amongst many other rent-seeking monetary and fiscal policies gradually being vanquished by your team of brilliant, hardworking, competent and patriotic members.

The creative ingenuity of a patriotic Nigerian will being unleashed.

The naysayers, unpatriotic elements, criminal defamers and cyberbullies will neither see it nor benefit from the benefits of all these progress.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by DKM123: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Mscheeeew

APC will just open thier mouth waaaaa!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Brendaniel: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome!! It's doable

Oga, it is not by talk only, if it was by talk only, by now 1 naira would have been equal to 1 dollar and graduates would have been earning 5 thousand monthly for being jobless, I know these 2 promises I mentioned ring a bell in your memory....

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Macdeey: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
sad. Irooooooo ni grin angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by bigdammyj: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Noted.
Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Dee60: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
And the promises go on.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by esemes256: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
What shall I say? Don't aim for the sky. Aim for the stars and you might land in the sky. But......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Invest4growth: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
GOOD TARGET but will be frustrated. This is the type of target this nation should be recording in actual but corruption, laziness, quick fixes and short cuts, insecurity are our albatross

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Timmi: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
degamonn:
He must be referring to nominal GDP growth rate and not the real.

Call it whatever it means to you, GDP will increase by this time next year.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
That's an impossibly tall ambition.

Still, I wish him and his cabinet great success.

Well done Mr. President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by trevorlinda: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
Balablu budget now

Bulaba is next budget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Kukutenla: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
What is the meaning of drawing water out of a dry well?
Has this man started gazelle gagaraga again?.
Where's lhordspy

But there's nothing like that in the video na
Abi op smoke gbana ni

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Khyrvxjzy: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
joyandfaith

Igbodicool

phorget

bigpicture001

TINUBUISMAD

Chiefpriestt

Joy2dworldxyz

Wickedtruths
Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Quodseverismete: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ojoro government
Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Timmi: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tochi3:
...everywhere, everyday, everytime na LAMBA..lies, deceit & propaganda taken to emilokan levels..

...meanwhile Thief'nubu wants sane Nigerians to be chopping only statistics..

What you chop is your business whether akpu, onofia or Amala
Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Wickedtruths: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tochi3:
...everywhere, everyday, everytime na LAMBA..lies, deceit & propaganda taken to emilokan levels..

...meanwhile Thief'nubu wants sane Nigerians to be chopping only statistics..

Senseless wailing from the usual suspects

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Nightwolf1: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin Na 18% growth inside budget paper we go chop?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Targets 18% GDP Growth In His First Budget As President by Bliss62: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sentences Boko Haram's Ex-spokesperson To 3 Years In Prison / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- Former Pres, Goodluck Jonathan / Pix Of Amosu Sock-away Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.