Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers (42834 Views)

Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Lady Butchers Her Son-In-Law In Lagos (Pics) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by ABenny101: 3:17pm On May 12, 2023
Houseofglam7:
WTF 😳
babe I criedy tears out
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by wink2015(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2023
Engaging security guard, house helper, nanny etc is becoming a threat to human living.

This is because of the atrocity they commit.

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Sukkyy2010: 3:18pm On May 12, 2023
Werey see him face, ask him he go sey na devil.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2023
free2ryhme:

Hire professionals yoi people will never listen not killer abokis masquerading as security persons.
do they wanna pay plus most security companies pay peanut after collecting huge sum cos of contract nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2023
free2ryhme:

Hire professionals yoi people will never listen not killer abokis masquerading as security persons.
do they wanna pay plus most security companies pay peanut after collecting huge sum cos of contract nonsense... u ll discover that guy was earning 25k and would still be doing washing car and others plus staying put 24 7

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Mekoyaw(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2023
The animal is not even showing any signs of remorse undecided... he look satisfied executing his evil plot.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Solitechworld(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2023
43Ronin:
A jihadist only knows how to do one thing. Kill

His name is John

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Solitechworld(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2023
ibechris:
Violent people...the era of having them as May guards or security men is gone.

U don't know if u are going to be emplying a terrorist or a bandit.

What a people.!

Na John be his name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 12, 2023
ibechris:
Violent people...the era of having them as May guards or security men is gone.

U don't know if u are going to be emplying a terrorist or a bandit.

What a people.!

They and IPOBians are evidently of the same parentage. Terrorists, both!
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by mordred44: 3:21pm On May 12, 2023
John danjuma

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2023
Wait o, this idiot murdered a Kalabari daughter in this manner? He clearly doesn't know the tribe he's dealing with angry

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by toprealman: 3:21pm On May 12, 2023
We need to get things righ. The use of individuals as security should be discontinued. It breeds all sorts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Solitechworld(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2023
free2ryhme:

Na John be his name
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by FireUpNow(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2023
Is the woman a single woman living on her own without a husband? Women tends to be very vunerable when not having a husband. Believe it or not but over sabi women will not like the truth

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by GUNITGuy: 3:22pm On May 12, 2023
There's a problem with emotional abuse and I'll treatment by women against Subs' which must have been going on a very long time which the culprit could not speak for himself.......
2. She further accused him of stealing and want to deal with him which further infuriates the culprit who couldn't still talk..
3. He consider how hopeless he is took the worst option after all he has nothing to loose as compare to madam who has money and connection to enjoy life
4. Now he would be regretting his actions
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Jackbaur88: 3:23pm On May 12, 2023
The same way the former Gokada CEO was killed by his personal assistant.

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by vijayig23: 3:23pm On May 12, 2023
If you’re looking for a government job in India, go no farther than mysarkarinaukri.co.in. We want to make it easier for people looking for work in the public sector at the federal or state level to locate it through our website
visit here - http://mysarkarinaukri.co.in/
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Enddy50ty(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2023
This one na former cultists wey turn security guard..
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by BlackMan6969(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2023
This guy is really dumb
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by DeLaRue: 3:25pm On May 12, 2023
I've never found the need for a security man, house maid etc

I open my own gate, come rain or shine. I even wash my car whenever I can.

What security can someone who is untrained for the job provide?

Having total strangers in my space makes me very uncomfortable.

Being too close to people in this country has more downsides than upside.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by olawonder(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2023
A Christian terrorist disguised as a security guard, this is how he secured and guarded his benefactor?
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 12, 2023
Arbiter9:
Real life can be stranger than fiction. So to avoid going to jail for a crime of stealing you will now go to jail for a crime of murder. This guy deserves death penalty
That's what he will get for sure.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Hassanmaye(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2023
onthehill:
Security Guard Butchers Former Employer To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1444809/security-guard-butchers-former-employer-death-taking-court-rivers-photos/
This is Why helping people at all is not good especially by putting them in your house to know all the corners in the house. God forbid for me to employ poverty people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by blunt(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2023
onthehill:
Security Guard Butchers Former Employer To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers (Photos)
You don't need this animals. I am cheaper with an automated gate machine that doesn't need Nepa and an access control you are good to go. His 6 months salary will driver all this plus peace of mind. Join better German Shepherds your home is airtight.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444809/security-guard-butchers-former-employer-death-taking-court-rivers-photos/
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 12, 2023
I think this is the reason why wome/men should not be alone/single.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Westerhoffe(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2023
Remorseful in picture 1.
Smirking in picture 2.
Smiling in picture 3.

He must be proud of himself…
Job done and dusted.
No going back now.

Now that you have killed her… you have just proven to any law court that you actually stole the money.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by onuman: 3:32pm On May 12, 2023
But why kill the woman because of accusation of theft?
The murderer must have assumed that nothing will happen to him after the murder, like most of the Abokis do.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:34pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I hate Nigerian men so much especially the broke ones. They are so evil.
Just look at what this broke animal did to his boss undecided

Court should sentence that animal to life imprisonment. That monster need to be separated from humans.

Only Nigerian men will murder someone undecided
Only Nigerian men will rape undecided

Haba!!! Kilode!! undecided undecided

The David that's making you go nuts is an American or European man abi

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:34pm On May 12, 2023
When all of are looking down on hard working and good people of Biafra that are owners of land, God of Biafrans is punishing Nigerians with terrorist and bandits youths as security guards.

Employ me to protect your lives and properties but you all said no that Igbos/Ibibio are bad people because we are Biafrans....

Fulani from the north will kill all of you one nigerianist one by one.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by yahmohy27: 3:34pm On May 12, 2023
43Ronin:
A jihadist only knows how to do one thing. Kill
Shioorr you think everyone bearing DANJUMA is a MUSLIM?
T Y DANJUMA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death / ‘I Saw Big Men Come For Body Parts In Kidnapper’s Den’ (pic) / Paul Otasowie, UNIBEN Professor Shot Dead In Benin. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.