Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers (42887 Views)

Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Lady Butchers Her Son-In-Law In Lagos (Pics) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by lexy2014: 4:26pm On May 12, 2023
LivingSage:
Laslas nah thesame poor Nigeria man u go marry, likes attracts likes

Why you finish jennyclay like this?
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by sisisioge: 4:38pm On May 12, 2023
So he graduated his offense from theft yo murder....the sense in this guy is out of this world! I hope he gets the death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by francotunsco: 4:47pm On May 12, 2023
He could have come out of the case freely by begging the former boss and probably returning whatever is left of the stolen $10k. Now, he is in for another bigger tragedy. What a mess!
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by jimter44(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad after washing their blokos with kettle water,the next is to drink blood. To think that this vampire just finished his fasting oo

No need to waste time. Find person to cut him into piece too
It seems you didn't read the news. The suspect name is John Danjuma and wonder how you are relating to the other religion.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by cejaypriesty(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad after washing their blokos with kettle water,the next is to drink blood. To think that this vampire just finished his fasting oo

His name is Joshua Danjuma meaning he is Christian northerner not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Maximeo(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2023
onthehill:
Security Guard Butchers Former Employer To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1444809/security-guard-butchers-former-employer-death-taking-court-rivers-photos/

Useless court and security force, how on earth did them grant this guy who committed such heinous crime bail.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by madridguy(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2023
Leave sentiments bro, the killer is not a Muslim. No Muslim bear John.

ipobarecriminals:

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by ipobarecriminals: 5:04pm On May 12, 2023
sad embarassed nah the Danjuma name I see/how he cut the poor woman like goat vex me. I apologize to all
madridguy:
Leave sentiments bro, the killer is not a Muslim. No Muslim bear John.

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Jones4190(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2023
43Ronin:
A jihadist only knows how to do one thing. Kill
was David in the bible a jihadist too?
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by obama99: 5:18pm On May 12, 2023
Fool , has he now escaped the judgement, or has he won the trial ... The kind of judgement that will be given to him now, even heaven will reject him on the day of real judgement

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by liasmiram2567: 5:19pm On May 12, 2023
43Ronin:

Indeed JOHN is a Crusader that killed innocent people.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by TheSuperX(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2023
Wicked bastard, look at his innocent face? Jeez.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by grandstar(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2023
Yes, we 'know' you did not steal her 'money' but we sure know you killed the woman.

Talking of biting ones nose to spite ones face.

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Faithfulness88: 5:30pm On May 12, 2023
God help us.Be careful with domestic staff.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Neddstark: 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
free2ryhme:

Hire professionals yoi people will never listen not killer abokis masquerading as security persons.

People should use security companies rather than these abokis. At least they can be held liable.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by 8stargeneral: 5:41pm On May 12, 2023
This animal just wasted this woman for nothing

Death sentence immediately
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I hate Nigerian men so much especially the broke ones. They are so evil.
Just look at what this broke animal did to his boss undecided

Court should sentence that animal to life imprisonment. That monster need to be separated from humans.

Only Nigerian men will murder someone undecided
Only Nigerian men will rape undecided

Haba!!! Kilode!! undecided undecided
Can someone explain why this mumu is everywhere posting off topic
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by jojothaiv(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2023
We can't be too careful but I just drop a comments few minutes ago, I don't think I'll be needing the services of a security guards any time soon.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Bimpe29: 5:54pm On May 12, 2023
Daniel is a Christian, Mr man
43Ronin:
Jihadist doesn't kill. But we understand you guys better. You subjectively give a dog bad name.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by billyG(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2023
teekay213:
But if he truly stole money he won't come back to kill her boss but whichever way he's guilty of murder and may not for stealing which is death by free kick not penalty grin
Read again the same guy you said cannot steal $10k, stole jewelries after butchering his boss.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Business3600: 5:55pm On May 12, 2023
The koran allows u to kill the infidels
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I hate Nigerian men so much especially the broke ones. They are so evil.

Court should sentence that animal to life imprisonment. That monster need to be separated from humans.

The way I dey observe u eeh.. Your papa go poor die
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2023
Bimpe29:
Daniel is a Christian, Mr man

Jihadist doesn't kill. But we understand you guys better. You subjectively give a dog bad name.
Madam every northerner is an eligible jihadist..
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by mastermaestro(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2023
vastolord4:
There was a recent thread about someone beign ignored by a security guy for not being able to continue with buying groceries for him.. he needs to read this. Honestly, some people don't deserve good! Sukkot I guess is his moniker

I dropped a candid advice for him yesterday. I hope he takes it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Ezmans: 6:11pm On May 12, 2023
Hiring aboki whom you don't know which state or country he comes from is like buying death for your self
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Reference(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2023
It is safer for a woman of substance who lives alone to reside in a gated community or what is called 'estate' here where security is corporate as against personal and so that domestics can be tracked properly.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Yoighaman(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2023
Arbiter9:
Real life can be stranger than fiction. So to avoid going to jail for a crime of stealing you will now go to jail for a crime of murder. This guy deserves death penalty

Exactly my thoughts, the guy is a big idiiiiot.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by barajo1(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2023
Mumu, so all Nigerian men are rapists and murderers?
Jennyclay:

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by cezarman(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2023
To hire worker for your house is becoming too dangerous now oh!
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Abemy(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2023
A people used to violence, familiar with killing.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by chatinent: 7:32pm On May 12, 2023
Unfortunately, he'll spend the rest of his life behind bars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money / Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Godwin Onwuneme Udu Arrested For Bank Fraud In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.