Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers (42895 Views)

Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Lady Butchers Her Son-In-Law In Lagos (Pics) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Phonix2020: 7:42pm On May 12, 2023
Guard is the killer
But that missing 10k USD
Na those police collect am
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Alaga2222(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2023
Both the deceased and the killer are mad people... why did she accuse the boy of stealing? Now the boy is so pain that he has to kill his former Boss
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Tonyblessed(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2023
I pity people that trust all these northern security aboki guys. Even though they might look nice, never ever trust them.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by zagaina(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2023
43Ronin:
A jihadist only knows how to do one thing. Kill
He can't be a Muslim, John Danjuma is a Christian from either Southern Kuduna, Jos, Benue or Nasarawa state. Not Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by zagaina(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad after washing their blokos with kettle water,the next is to drink blood. To think that this vampire just finished his fasting oo

No need to waste time. Find person to cut him into piece too
Looking at the name he maybe middle belt Christian.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by zagaina(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2023
Berankis:
I don't pity all these people taking hausas/fulanis as guards. It's a stupid mentality.
I am always careful and always carry whatever I can use to defend myself about.
No security in this country, we are all free-living...
John Danjuma can't be Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by deavicky(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I hate Nigerian men so much especially the broke ones. They are so evil.
Just look at what this broke animal did to his boss undecided

Court should sentence that animal to life imprisonment. That monster need to be separated from humans.

Only Nigerian men will murder someone undecided
Only Nigerian men will rape undecided

Haba!!! Kilode!! undecided undecided
see ur mouth!!! Is rape an Hausa, yoruba or Igbo word?. If it doesn't exist in the westernworld, why then do the word exist in their language.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by zagaina(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2023
DeLaRue:
I've never found the need for a security man, house maid etc

I open my own gate, come rain or shine. I even wash my car whenever I can.

What security can someone who is untrained for the job provide?

Having total strangers in my space makes me very uncomfortable.

Being too close to people in this country has more downsides than upside.
We seem to be twin brothers from different parents .
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by isabi2lof: 11:22pm On May 12, 2023
FireUpNow:
Is the woman a single woman living on her own without a husband? Women tends to be very vunerable when not having a husband. Believe it or not but over sabi women will not like the truth

Which one is over sabi women, maybe you haven't seen one killing all the whole family or are you new in this country undecided
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by FireUpNow(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2023
isabi2lof:

Which one is over sabi women, maybe you haven't seen one killing all the whole family or are you new in this country undecided
Never seen poo but that's bad
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by isabi2lof: 11:42pm On May 12, 2023
FireUpNow:
Never seen poo but that's bad

Very bad .
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Coolgent(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2023
43Ronin:
Your hatred for Muslims has stained your sense of reasoning.
Muslims doesn't bear John
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by olamitan32(m): 4:10am On May 13, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=123090302]Honestly, I hate Nigerian men so much especially the broke ones. They are so evil.

Court should sentence that animal to life imprisonment. That monster need to be separated from humans.

Haba!!! Kilode!! undecided undecided[/ You must really be a feminist🤔]
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Mutigadara1: 6:15am On May 13, 2023
Now that election time has passed and you no longer need the votes of the Northern christians you have started insulting them. And when election time will come you will turn around and start saying to them you people are all christians.
43Ronin:
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Unrated900(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2023
So did you married biafla men

post=123090302]Honestly, I hate Nigerian men so much especially the broke ones. They are so evil.

Haba!!! Kilode!! undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Cheryphb: 7:02am On May 13, 2023
So when you checked his name your brain registered Danjuma which is Northerners name, but failed to picked 'John' that ih Christian name. You need reflection
43Ronin:
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Squirrel1(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2023
ibechris:
Violent people...the era of having them as May guards or security men is gone.

U don't know if u are going to be employing a terrorist or a bandit.

What a people.!
John danjuma is a southern kaduna christian. O ye munafik, we know how they operate. He cleary isn't a nothern muslim. He is ur brother in faith.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by BossLA: 9:12am On May 13, 2023
onthehill:
Security Guard Butchers Former Employer To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1444809/security-guard-butchers-former-employer-death-taking-court-rivers-photos/
Now u will rot in jail for the rest of ur life
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by BossLA: 9:15am On May 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I hate Nigerian men so much especially the broke ones. They are so evil.

Haba!!! Kilode!! undecided undecided
So u have to put the blame on Nigeria men.
U need to be seriously fu*cked so u mentality can be reset
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by DevilSignature: 12:05pm On May 13, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ibo Amaka

Ur illiteracy have no bound
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Dshocker(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2023
sukkot this topic is related to your predicament with the new security guard in your compound, you've opened up evil in his mind and if he is a terrible person, he will be planning something bad against you.....

Don't joke with this information i am giving you.

Gone are the days, when you can employ people to manage your home, now the economy is bitting harder on Nigerians and they are ready to do anything for money, there is hunger in the land.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by mbos: 5:10pm On May 13, 2023
nicerod:
Let's be careful when employing guards .
employing murderous abokis

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Shimran(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2023
43Ronin:
for those of you quoting me saying he's a northern Christian, is my statement true or false Do Jihadist not know/like/love/strive to KILL all infidels in Allah's name? Quote me again and I will start dropping surahs

It will be interesting to drop those Surah, please!
I'm a Muslim, willing to learn more about my religion.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Shimran(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad embarassed nah the Danjuma name I see/how he cut the poor woman like goat vex me. I apologize to all

Ahhh !

Let the killer moves on so far he isn't a Muslim. And let the killing continue. It's not acct if terrorism.

Only Muslims are terrorist (irrespective of whatsoever led them to commiting the crime, let's all blame their religion)

I like this. Same way Europe and the West do reasons!
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by sukkot: 11:04pm On May 13, 2023
Dshocker:
sukkot this topic is related to your predicament with the new security guard in your compound, you've opened up evil in his mind and if he is a terrible person, he will be planning something bad against you.....

Don't joke with this information i am giving you.

Gone are the days, when you can employ people to manage your home, now the economy is bitting harder on Nigerians and they are ready to do anything for money, there is hunger in the land.

brother first of all his is not my security guard and I did not hire him. He is communal. And neither am I taking him to court grin
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Ilekokonit: 12:28am On May 14, 2023
The callous security guard claims he did not steal the earlier $10,000 but after later sneaking in and killing his former boss who was sleeping with a machete, he went on to steal some of her jewellery and attempted to escape.

That's how a friends wife was butchered to death many years ago in Lagos by their security guard whilst my friend had traveled.

How sad that one may meet his end at the hands of a once trusted domestic staff.

These cases are becoming too rampant in Nigeria and it seems like drug testing is now necessary before one employs any domestic staff in Nigeria.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by 43Ronin: 12:59am On May 14, 2023
Shimran:

It will be interesting to drop those Surah, please!
I'm a Muslim, willing to learn more about my religion.
ok since you asked, here are they below;
Surah 9 (At-Tawbah) Verse 5:
And when the inviolable months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakāh, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Verse 29
Fight (jihad) against those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture – [fight] until they give the jizyah1 willingly while they are humbled.
Verse 111

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’ān. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.
Surah 33 (Al-Ahzab)
Verse 61:
Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.
Surah 8 (Al-Anfal)
Verse 65:

O Prophet, urge the believers to battle. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are steadfast], they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand.

cheesy cheesy angry but seriously why worship a weak god that urges you to fight and kill for his b**ch ass because he is all Merciful? Una own mental slavery na him worse pass all other religions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos / Alaka, Badoo Cultist Wanted By Police (Photos) / Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.