Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers (42897 Views)

Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Lady Butchers Her Son-In-Law In Lagos (Pics) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by TsbAfrica: 3:35pm On May 12, 2023
LivingSage:
Laslas nah thesame poor Nigeria man u go marry, likes attracts likes
Kai you are spot on thank you for standing on the side of truth ... You are rear
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:36pm On May 12, 2023
Okealaaye:

They and IPOBians are evidently of the same parentage. Terrorists, both!
What's this Fulani blood saying abeg
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Tlordi: 3:36pm On May 12, 2023
Jail straight...
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Desusi: 3:37pm On May 12, 2023
Arbiter9:
Real life can be stranger than fiction. So to avoid going to jail for a crime of stealing you will now go to jail for a crime of murder. This guy deserves death penalty
If death is not approved, he should go for lifetime imprisonment. Such people like this should not dwell with humans, they are animals.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by yahmohy27: 3:37pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I hate Nigerian men so much especially the broke ones. They are so evil.
Just look at what this broke animal did to his boss undecided

Court should sentence that animal to life imprisonment. That monster need to be separated from humans.

Only Nigerian men will murder someone undecided
Only Nigerian men will rape undecided

Haba!!! Kilode!! undecided undecided
Mumu ,if na only Nigeria men dey do all those things,go marry for outside na abi?
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 12, 2023
shocked this is sad ..... but why being this mean?

😓😓
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Hespee93: 3:38pm On May 12, 2023
43Ronin:
A jihadist only knows how to do one thing. Kill

Sense is really far from you.

He is a Christian if you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by vannessa7(f): 3:39pm On May 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad after washing their blokos with kettle water,the next is to drink blood. To think that this vampire just finished his fasting oo

No need to waste time. Find person to cut him into piece too

That man is a Christian, John Danjuma, read and comprehend

6 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Hotwest: 3:40pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I hate Nigerian men so much especially the broke ones. They are so evil.

Court should sentence that animal to life imprisonment. That monster need to be separated from humans.

Only in Nigeria ke?! You are village mgbeke girl that's why u don't know its even in the USA u see serial killers everywhere. A single white man can murder gruesomely over 20 women before caught

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Hespee93: 3:40pm On May 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad after washing their blokos with kettle water,the next is to drink blood. To think that this vampire just finished his fasting oo

His name is John Danjuma, try to get sense

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2023
ibechris:
Violent people...the era of having them as May guards or security men is gone.

U don't know if u are going to be emplying a terrorist or a bandit.

What a people.!
43Ronin:
ipobarecriminals:

When ignorance speaks, people marvel! No be your tribesman did exactly the same thing to a Yoruba woman in Ibadan few years ago! Crimes like this are not specific to a particular tribe or religion.
BTW: is John not a Christian name? While Danjuma is a name not specific to a particular religion.
Let's learn to comment with open minds

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Kobicove(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2023
How can a person do this to a fellow human being? angry
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

🙄🙄
.., you hate broke Nigerian men?
Wow.. it's fascinating how you reason ...
It's a spitting image of feminine reasoning to an outrageous rate of over 85%.. This is solely due to the non adherence to the "think, talk and think again" system of public speaking.. learn to be specific when you judge..

.., i guess ur daddy wasn't born "rich"
.., really unfortunate, dearie
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by vicfajeze: 3:47pm On May 12, 2023
43Ronin:
don't blame him, Mohammed too butchered Fatima too
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by nedekid: 3:49pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by forexprophet(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2023
At least they will now believe that he did not take 10k dollars.... False accusations can be so frustrating.

onthehill:
Security Guard Butchers Former Employer To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1444809/security-guard-butchers-former-employer-death-taking-court-rivers-photos/
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Litmus: 3:59pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

I see you've been schooled well by Niaraland.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Bellotelli: 4:01pm On May 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:

I am sure you know Muslims don't bear the name John. Or are just displaying ur ignorance as usual.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by fabolouz1(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2023
The repercussion he will face is now more grievous than the alleged theft.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by jesustheissue: 4:04pm On May 12, 2023
But his name is John now!!

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by SpIitmind: 4:09pm On May 12, 2023
Free this innocent man at once!
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by MrBroke(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
LivingSage:
Laslas nah thesame poor Nigeria man u go marry, likes attracts likes

Him fit even be poorer self grin
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Xylon: 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

"Only Nigerian men will murder someone" Don't you see you're not talking like a sane person again? I don't know what they did to you that has affected your psyche. You seriously need emotional stability, before you hurt yourself.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by diplomat058(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Condemn evil for what it is, no. You must bring in gender narratives. You hate a Nigerian man, yet same Nigerian man is spreading your legs every evenings and pounding the fucck out of your dripping pusssy. Nawaoo
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Johnn74: 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
undecided
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Tareq1105: 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
I would rather employ an OPC member. No matter how you try to be nice to them, they would turn against you last last.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Otasikwe(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2023
E don red for danjuma dem people we dey inside mata
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by narite: 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Forgive me for my boldness but I just really want to ask you this, I will be glad if you dignified it with a calm response. Have you ever been raped before?
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by imwaya(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2023
Lent fasting or Ramadan fast?

I see all the nonsense comments insinuating that he's a Muslim, well, he's not. He's a Christian from the North no doubt. So leave Islam alone.

ipobarecriminals:

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by Smartguyboy(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2023
Nice move better to go Court on murder case instead of accusing of money you did not steal because they will still send you to jail , if you are going to do time for crime you did not commit, commit the crime and do the time for right reason
Win win for everybody.
Re: Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers by TalkingBird: 4:26pm On May 12, 2023
Wickedness everywhere:
From gun violence, 2023 records highest record in the world so far ,
Land grabbing through war - annexing territories
People's will grabbing
Increase in hunger with nations leaders confused not knowing the way out
etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos / Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide / Joshua Usulor Jailed For Killing Feyisayo Obot In Lagos Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.