Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? (16347 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / How Do I Cope With This Behaviour / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by delishpot: 8:13am On May 13, 2023
RoyalBlu:
It's been over three weeks now I lost my younger sister to death. I'm still finding it really difficult to get myself together.

The pain of losing her so untimely has shaken me to my roots. The tears won't stop coming.

I've been told to try and move on and be strong. But how embarassed

Ask yourself, how would she want you you to carry on if she is able to see you pass through this pain?
Would she want you to remain in mourning or would she tell you to put yourself together and make the most out of life until you meet to part no more? That might help you too.
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by Ajimusty2: 8:53am On May 13, 2023
Don’t cope,let it drain you.
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by wildikeman(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2023
RoyalBlu:
It's been over three weeks now I lost my younger sister to death. I'm still finding it really difficult to get myself together.

The pain of losing her so untimely has shaken me to my roots. The tears won't stop coming.

My dear for now....i pray you have the fortitude of bearing this great loss. But what i can say is this. Time. Its going to be a long bumpy ride. But, It will make you move on. However, you may never forget and may never heal from this loss. What you need right now is encouragement and strength. I hope you have people that cares and understands you around. Just hang in there. Once again sorry for the loss.
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by TheMostComplex1: 11:44am On May 13, 2023
Sorry for your loss. Ask holly spirit to empower you
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by mrdipye(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2023
No loss can easily be forgotten bro
It takes time, more time and much more time
May God help in the healing process for you and your entire household ijn
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by RoyalBlu(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2023
God bless you all. πŸ™πŸ™
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by chiboycue: 3:17pm On May 15, 2023
RoyalBlu:

A vaccum has been created because of her loss and it only God that can feel the vaccum. May the good Lord continue to console you over the loss of younger sister. My condolences.
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by RoyalBlu(f): 9:35pm On May 15, 2023
chiboycue:

A vaccum has been created because of her loss and it only God that can feel the vaccum. May the good Lord continue to console you over the loss of younger sister. My condolences.

Amen. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by chiboycue: 4:24pm On May 16, 2023
RoyalBlu:

Amen. Thank you.

You are welcome.
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2023
RoyalBlu:

Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just let it all out. It will make you feel better. I promise you, a time will come, you'll look back on this posts. And smile.

If you need someone to talk to or rant, just pm me.
Re: How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? by vin12(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2023
RoyalBlu:

I'm really sorry to hear that you lost your sister. Coping with such a big loss can be really tough, but there are some things you can do to help yourself through this hard time.

Here are a few ideas:

1. Let yourself feel: It's okay to be sad, angry, or confused. Give yourself permission to have these feelings because they're normal when someone we love passes away.
2. Find support: Talk to friends, family, or a support group. They can help you feel better and understand what you're going through. You might also want to talk to a therapist or counselor who can offer guidance.
3. Take care of yourself: Remember to do things that make you feel good, like going for walks, writing in a journal, or doing activities you enjoy. Eat healthy, get enough sleep, and try to stick to a routine.
4. Remember your sister: Keep her memory alive by creating a special box with things that remind you of her, writing letters to her, or writing about your memories in a journal. Sharing stories about her with others can also help.
5. Be patient with yourself: Healing takes time, and it's different for everyone. Some days might be harder than others, but eventually, you'll start to feel better. Take things one step at a time and be patient with yourself.
6. Get help if you need it: If you're really struggling and finding it hard to cope, it might be a good idea to talk to a professional, like a therapist. They can give you extra support and guidance.

Remember, there's no right or wrong way to grieve, and it's important to be kind to yourself as you go through this process. Take things one day at a time and give yourself space to heal.

Good luck!

To learn more, check out this link ---- https://bit. ly/ 3Wlf78X (kindly remove the spaces in the link)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / 5 Easy Ways To Practice Self-love / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.