Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? (289 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? by imagrg(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2023
Many young men on Nairaland pose as redpillers bashing young ladies on this forum but kneel down to propose to their girlfriends begging for marriage union between them.

Is this not ironic?🤣🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃👀

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? by falcon01: 11:18am On May 12, 2023
There's this hausa saying that goes "Bowing down to a dwarf doesn't mean you are beneath them, when you stand, you'll stand up with your height"
Re: Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? by nepapole(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2023
I still see no sense in kneeling to propose to woman sha.... Especially when you have to do it in front of the camera and post all over social media and then the woman acts surprised.

And I am wtf! Did you guys not have the intention of marrying each other before dating yourselves.

Una get problem..
Re: Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? by Cyril44: 11:23am On May 12, 2023
B/C DEY ARE NOT
Re: Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 12, 2023
Of all the problems in the world 🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? by imagrg(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2023
For real cool
nepapole:
I still see no sense in kneeling to propose to woman sha.... Especially when you have to do it in front of the camera and post all over social media and then the woman acts surprised.

And I am wtf! Did you guys not have the intention of marrying each other before dating yourselves.

Una get problem..
Re: Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? by Itohanmiwa: 11:47am On May 12, 2023
Just dey play. Most redpillers here masturbate a lot and majority will beg their girl for sex but come online to form rambo. My advice, if you have a girl that is nice to you, then you better treat her right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:21pm On May 12, 2023
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? by Suunnn(f): 5:25pm On May 12, 2023
imagrg:
Many young men on Nairaland pose as redpillers bashing young ladies on this forum but kneel down to propose to their girlfriends begging for marriage union between them.

Is this not ironic?🤣🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃👀
There is a time for everything

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Suppose To Have Multiple Body Counts As A Lady / Is He Cheating On You? Here Are The Signs / Ladies Contended With Their Boyfriend, now mocKed As Understanding Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.