Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Cake Has Been Picked Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cake Has Been Picked Up (345 Views)

Freshly Picked Oron Crayfish / Finally picked up by an NGO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cake Has Been Picked Up by missyojo(f): 11:15am On May 12, 2023
Good morning everyone, just as the topic says I have a free birthday Cake for someone who's birthday is this week and couldn't afford a Cake. The person should be able to pick up between today and tomorrow. Pick up location is lugbe axis of Abuja.

Note: The cake comes without a cake box, so you will buy the box you will use to convey the cake. If you are interested kindly call me through the number in my bio or send me a mail.

This is my own little way of giving back to the forum. Thank you
Re: Cake Has Been Picked Up by Akalia(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2023
Hmmm.
Re: Cake Has Been Picked Up by adeoyekay(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2023
missyojo:
Good morning everyone, just as the topic says I have a free birthday Cake for someone who's birthday is this week and couldn't afford a Cake. The person should be able to pick up between today and tomorrow. Pick up location is lugbe axis of Abuja.

Note: The cake comes without a cake box, so you will buy the box you will use to convey the cake. If you are interested kindly call me through the number in my bio or send me a mail.

This is my own little way of giving back to the forum. Thank you
When my birthday don pass finished
Re: Cake Has Been Picked Up by missyojo(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2023
The cake has been picked up already. Mods please kindly help me to close the thread. Thank you
Re: Cake Has Been Picked Up by adeoyekay(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2023
Give us audio cake

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Way To Ask Parents For Permission To Marry Their Daughter? / Spiritual Dream Meaning Of Plantain / Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.