Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers (18304 Views)

Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme / How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Jagabanarmy: 3:36pm On May 12, 2023
Tkoy:

Source: https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2023/05/12/anambra-man-of-the-year-award-organisers-to-celebrate-2023-utme-whiz-kid-mmesoma-others/
This is commendable and encouraging. This is the kind of thing to be celebrated.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by CodeTemplar: 3:37pm On May 12, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Anambra is a great state,
State and LGA warrior spotted. We need this pattern the world over and not in Anambra alone.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 12, 2023
💕💋💋this is awesome
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Jamiubond009(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2023
She is a product of his intervention in education in the state Have some sense Mr Corn-man tongue
thesicilian:

Yes. And let's pray he doesn't fight her for the mandate
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by meolaniyi(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2023
English 98% guiness book of Records

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by kristana(f): 3:40pm On May 12, 2023
Roger3D:
Everyone living in the rest of the country knows how they do it. It's called 'miracle center'. Congratulations to her as she's obviously gotten away with it grin

When you indulge in bad things, you find it difficult to believe others are not doing the same. Just look at what you wrote, I feel sad for you.

4 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by thesicilian: 3:41pm On May 12, 2023
Jamiubond009:
She is a product of his intervention in education in the state Have some sense Mr Corn-man tongue
And I'm saying that's you people's modus operandi - claiming others achievements as yours. Can't you just let the poor girl enjoy her success in peace?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Roger3D(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Miracle Centre in Jamb Exams that's programmed?
Dat little girl IQ pass your own 100 times
There's nothing you guys can't do. Your criminals ways stink the world over from Africa, America, Europe and Asia. Rigging a Nigerian exam isn't too far fetched for you
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Hotwest: 3:42pm On May 12, 2023
Igbo people are brilliant sha...if Dem wan sabi book especially those Chidimma Dem...Dem dey sabi the book finish

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Shikini: 3:43pm On May 12, 2023
Anambra always first ... since Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by NaijaCover(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2023
Nice one
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
State and LGA warrior spotted. We need this pattern the world over and not in Anambra alone.
I'm from OSU state, what's your problem
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Jamiubond009(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2023
Our modus operandi doesn't prevent you from still selling that your grandpapa land to us las las.Money talks,bullshit runs the marathon.Your hate is our fuel.
thesicilian:

And I'm saying that's you people's modus operandi - claiming others achievements as yours. Can't you just let the poor girl enjoy her success in peace?
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Burgerlomo: 3:47pm On May 12, 2023
👍
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by CodeTemplar: 3:48pm On May 12, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I'm from OSU state, what's your problem
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by ebbo(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2023
The highest score in this year's JAMB is 376 scored by a boy from Sokoto State.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by dododawa1: 3:50pm On May 12, 2023
This opportunity for Emefiele to flee the country before Buhari leaves office on May 29, 2023, comes amid corruption and terrorism-financing allegations against him.

Godwin Emefiele, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria has reportedly been granted study leave by President Muhammadu Buhari.

This opportunity for Emefiele to flee the country before Buhari leaves office on May 29, 2023, comes amid corruption and terrorism-financing allegations against him.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:53pm On May 12, 2023
I know , Helinues and Yarimo will be sad with this news. Osondi, Owendi
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by thesicilian: 3:53pm On May 12, 2023
Jamiubond009:
Our modus operandi doesn't prevent you from still selling that your grandpapa land to us las las.Money talks,bullshit runs the marathon.Your hate is our fuel.
Of course I'll still sell the property to you if you are the highest bidder. I don't do business with emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by bonnyhope: 3:56pm On May 12, 2023
Young girl keep it up
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by kayfact123(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2023
Abeg Nairalanders for once confess good things
I wish this girl was my junior sister
I would be very happy
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:07pm On May 12, 2023
Roger3D:
There's nothing you guys can't do. Your criminals ways stink the world over from Africa, America, Europe and Asia. Rigging a Nigerian exam isn't too far fetched for you

We know the masters of Oluwole Certificates
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
meolaniyi:
English 98% guiness book of Records

I swear no be small Guiness book of records. It’s hard to see 80 In English. This one dey score 98.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by merit455(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2023
Standardcosting:
Igbo Amaka, yet na dem do frau.d and drug pass. They keep giving the country a bad image.
If Nigeria splits today, I bet in five years the whole world would have known who the real criminals are.
Congratulations to the girl though.
Between drugs and scold miner's...pls which one is better
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 12, 2023
Roger3D:

Oga shut up Jarey

There’s nothing like miracle center In Jamb CBT

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Otasikwe(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
None of this child family is in ipob or esn and unknown gun men, that's her secret and the reason she got to where she's nau
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by BossLA: 4:21pm On May 12, 2023
Roger3D:
Everyone living in the rest of the country knows how they do it. It's called 'miracle center'. Congratulations to her as she's obviously gotten away with it grin
Maybe na only she write the exam for the miracle centre😃🤣
Mumu
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by Standardcosting(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
merit455:
Between drugs and scold miner's...pls which one is better
You meant Gold mining right cos I don’t know wtf is SCOLD mining
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by BossLA: 4:24pm On May 12, 2023
dododawa1:

Godwin Emefiele, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria has reportedly been granted study leave by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Lolz
Corruption terrorism kee u there
APC played fast one on us
Them use emefiele cause distraction so that they can rigged successful
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by ubimagos: 4:37pm On May 12, 2023
Tkoy:

Source: https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2023/05/12/anambra-man-of-the-year-award-organisers-to-celebrate-2023-utme-whiz-kid-mmesoma-others/
They will ascribed it to Obi's legacy, meanwhile, Soludo is the Governor of Anambra state at the moment.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers by dododawa1: 5:59pm On May 12, 2023
BossLA:

Lolz
Corruption terrorism kee u there
APC played fast one on us
Them use emefiele cause distraction so that they can rigged successful
are u normal or u be Emefelie family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Slashes Tuition / Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break / I Hate Being Smart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.