Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr (25214 Views)

How Do You Spend Your Time On The Internet? / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 10:32pm On May 12, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Yes of course.

Please try to buy any property mart magazine. You will have a better idea.

I can buy ONLY land for that amount. Not inclusive of building.
Noted.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Domistar5(f): 11:10pm On May 12, 2023
Run Amazon Ads on my KDP Books and recover that 1 mill in 2 weeks or less.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by immanuelsize: 12:33am On May 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see 2odds crew invading this thread.

This I have seen.
i'm here. I will use it and play 2odds and it will multiply

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Smartguyboy(m): 1:55am On May 13, 2023
LifeOfTrigga:
man go see for sure bro and if be it 2.5

You will not see any Uber or bolt standard for 2.5m

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by OloyeVIII: 7:12am On May 13, 2023
IyaTola:
Kindly expantiate.
Feeding the streets.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:03pm On May 13, 2023
wink
OloyeVIII:

Feeding the streets.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by OloyeVIII: 8:12am On May 14, 2023
IyaTola:
wink
Yo!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by iInjureHerYansh: 8:32am On May 14, 2023
5mins too much.
30 seconds I don buy USDT

Unless it's 5billi then I can't. Cos of bank's daily transaction limit and going from home to bank will exhaust the stipulated time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by iInjureHerYansh: 8:42am On May 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I will load the 5M into my Sportybet account and use it play Man City to beat Real Madrid at Etihad on Tuesday. It is priced at 2.29 odds. They will win for sure. Afterwards, I would have had 10M in my account by the next hour after the match has ended. Thereafter, I will withdraw the 10M and use it for enjoyment with my gees.

5M spent, invested and returned with profits judiciously. Win-win. Chai. Sense will not kill me.
Lol Deh play. That's how y'all will still make the same noise next season if Madrid sacks man city. Like y'all made last season. Dreamers and Noisemakers 😂

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:43am On May 14, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Lol Deh play. That's how y'all will still make the same noise next season if Madrid sacks man city. Like y'all made last season. Dreamers and Noisemakers 😂

Wetin dey do this one?

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2023
IyaTola, me need some apartment , why ,why, he has to wonder why, he ma got suicidal thoughts, cant seal with no guts, moving all over the street,4 how long would i endure ,i am he, it seems i wont see december,if am inevitably frustrated by the church guys,i will leave 4 anywhere again,with more people finding faults everyday,what is the use of being around? am gonna search 4 a secluded place asap.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by chim14(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2023
1. Pay any key outstanding bills owed.
2. Go to KFC and buy big Bucket Chicken.
3. Buy Enof food stuff & goodies to last me for 1 year.
4. Buy clothes shoes perfume.
5. Log into my brokerage account & buy TBills, govt bonds, mutual funds etc.
6. Start a small business (Very important)
7. Travel to another state for a breath of fresh air & tourism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by chim14(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2023
Lorayne:

Lol. You definitely losing that money

Omo, recipe for disaster. Except u're very good. Many people u see broke today had money before but its betting, forex dat took everything.

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 6:07pm On May 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
iInjureHerYansh:
5mins too much.
30 seconds I don buy USDT

Unless it's 5billi then I can't. Cos of bank's daily transaction limit and going from home to bank will exhaust the stipulated time.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 6:08pm On May 14, 2023
chim14:

Omo, recipe for disaster. Except u're very good. Many people u see broke today had money before but its betting, forex dat took everything.
If your man is into this, forget it. My landlord is into it and when he needs money its like he needs drugs

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21pm On May 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I will load the 5M into my Sportybet account and use it play Man City to beat Real Madrid at Etihad on Tuesday. It is priced at 2.29 odds. They will win for sure. Afterwards, I would have had 10M in my account by the next hour after the match has ended. Thereafter, I will withdraw the 10M and use it for enjoyment with my gees.

5M spent, invested and returned with profits judiciously. Win-win. Chai. Sense will not kill me.

5M spent, invested and returned with profits. Follow me for more tips.

18 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:47pm On May 17, 2023
Lorayne:

Lol. You definitely losing that money

How market? cool

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48pm On May 17, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

Who be the “dreamer and noisemaker” now? Hmmm? Capidinho.

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Zaheertyler(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2023
I go first buy plenty Igbo and wetin go fit give Dey give me money
Marry three wives with big bum bum
Igbo Yoruba Hausa

Life goes on money go finish either way

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 10:52pm On May 17, 2023
tongue
UyaiIncomparabl:

5M spent, invested and returned with profits. Follow me for more tips.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by pansophist(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2023
Mtcheew. Small thing. I'll spend it in less than five mins, assuming the 5M is in my account.

I'll just buy the latest Mac book pro 16 inches, with iPhone 14 pro max, and a digital camera. The money is not even enough sef.

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01pm On May 17, 2023
pansophist:
Mtcheew. Small thing. I'll spend it in less than five mins, assuming the 5M is in my account.

I'll just buy the latest Mac book pro 16 inches, with iPhone 14 pro max, and a digital camera. The money is not even enough sef.

You no go carry olosho join?

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:02pm On May 17, 2023
Zaheertyler:
I go first buy plenty Igbo and wetin go fit give Dey give me money
Marry three wives with big bum bum
Igbo Yoruba Hausa

Life goes on money go finish either way

Stop dey cap. Them say in 1 hour. You dey here dey yan wetin I know.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Lvgirl: 11:08pm On May 17, 2023
IyaTola:
If you were to spend 5m naira in 1hr, what will you buy?

I will carry you for TDB.
You and all your friends.
I will fuk Una shege
Then share the money for you people

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by pansophist(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You no go carry olosho join?

Depends if she get money to add, make I buy iPad.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:19pm On May 17, 2023
pansophist:

Depends if she get money to add, make I buy iPad.

Na wetin I dey talk be that? As a man, you gats enjoy na. So, that 5M isn’t complete without a woman by the side.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by pansophist(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na wetin I dey talk be that? As a man, you gats enjoy na. So, that 5M isn’t complete without a woman by the side.

So woman now na enjoyment. Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:50pm On May 17, 2023
pansophist:

So woman now na enjoyment. Mtcheew

Lol.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:55am On May 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You still haven't replied me, have you stopped gambling?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Zaheertyler(m): 2:09am On May 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop dey cap. Them say in 1 hour. You dey here dey yan wetin I know.
Miscreant
I dun tell you wetin I go do
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Nobody: 3:15am On May 18, 2023
IyaTola:
If you were to spend 5m naira in 1hr, what will you buy?

I'll buy three iphone

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by gfon(m): 6:31am On May 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

How much, how much? Make we bet. I no go lose am. Shey na Madrid wan come beat City ni? Dey play. cool
hope the guy later bet? Dem beat Madrid like thief...Guardiola is a demon I swear🤔

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Holes Are In This Shirt? / Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / Geography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.