Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr (25308 Views)

How Do You Spend Your Time On The Internet? / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Akeem79(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

First update enough weed and some bottles

Then carry better sure odd intermilan first half draw against mancity for champions league final
Relax my nerves as the game dey come small small

Carry one runs babe way nor too cost Relax for 10k hotel for one week make ac blow my brain

Then buy only one land for rural area..if i get luck mtn, glo airtel or Etisalat antenna πŸ“‘ fit fall put for the land

Collect two fairly used Nigeria cars for hire purchase for bolt drivers

Find them my baby sisters small small thing make them take start the business of whatever hand work they learnt incase I broke in the future them go see money take bring me back to life

5m in one hour
You are here talking garbage
Poor niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Elsmufy: 11:20pm On May 22, 2023
IyaTola:
If you were to spend 5m naira in 1hr, what will you buy?

I go order for private jet ,one cargo ship,buy one house for tincan island,one Lexus Rx jeep and a glock16

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by ukaface(f): 11:21pm On May 22, 2023
Get a piece of land
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by nwadiuko1(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2023
okoroemeka:
I remembered in 2003 a friend of mine came back for Xmas with a Ghana must go bag of money and declared we must be spending #100k everyday till Xmas period stops,I tried my best with my babes and other men for three days and gave up after seeing that it is possible to die spending such money on flexing when one bottle of beer is #100 naira and pepper soup #200 naira a plate.
100k flex no reach anything for inside some places
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Slimsly100(f): 11:33pm On May 22, 2023
I'm definitely buying a piece of land in a good site to resell later
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by ImoleNaija: 11:48pm On May 22, 2023
Elsmufy:

I go order for private jet ,one cargo ship,buy one house for tincan island,one Lexus Rx jeep and a glock16

I no understand. You go buy all these with #5m, when it's not $5m.

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by niel63(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:

Guy you wan give person 5milla? Abeg throw am here..

I go invest am into my fintech idea and other app wey I don already build.

Dey play. 1 years it can triple or fourple... grin πŸ˜‰

I know I will sha drink Heineken inside it...

You know what they say about all work.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by BarrElChapo(m): 1:18am On May 23, 2023
okoroemeka:
I remembered in 2003 a friend of mine came back for Xmas with a Ghana must go bag of money and declared we must be spending #100k everyday till Xmas period stops,I tried my best with my babes and other men for three days and gave up after seeing that it is possible to die spending such money on flexing when one bottle of beer is #100 naira and pepper soup #200 naira a plate.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 10 ten bottles was a mere 1k. You for die true true but why didn’t you guys go shopping or something that’ll really drain that money πŸ˜‚
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Brownshoe: 2:01am On May 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na wetin I dey talk be that? As a man, you gats enjoy na. So, that 5M isn’t complete without a woman by the side.
how is ur engagement? Have u done it?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by unmask: 2:52am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:
business class ticket to Thailand

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by KBEST3(m): 4:25am On May 23, 2023
Buy house and food stuff that's all money finish
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by NaijaCover(m): 4:42am On May 23, 2023
Invest Am Into Blogging Business

So That, will see BAD NEWS, to post
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:13am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:

visa and ticket out of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by kaymart: 5:23am On May 23, 2023
MATBILL10:
Within 1hr I'll order for some euipment and tools for my business worth 1m, pay for a short course of 250k. The remaining money I'll order for chemicals for production.
Which course specifically?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Juliearth(f): 5:33am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:

I would either buy 4 tricycles from a company that leases them out and sends returns monthly or rent a shop and set up a restaurant and use whats left to buy maybe one or two tricycles for the above reasons.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by MrBroke(m): 5:54am On May 23, 2023
ppogba:

You are not talking to a novice either.
I insist, be it for 30, 60, 90 or even 180 days in Nigeria of today, 500m will not get 18 percent. No be everybody be your regular Nairaland kid wey dey yarn dust.
So, to you, you are the only finance and money management expert abi? Oga, be calming down once in a while.

425 days will give me that interest rate on a fixed locked savings. I no get time to argue with you, wetin you no know ask questions. Wetin i won gain by lying abi you think say i b those people way dey beg money or dey look for person money to collect grin. I dey tell you wetin i dey do you dey follow me argue. Y i dey answer you self. If you ready make we place bet then 500k each, if I'm talking shit you make cool cash, if i proof you wrong I'm 500k richer. No b to dey argue yeye argument.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Blackdisciple(m): 6:05am On May 23, 2023
Omoh in few minutes I don buy land , no time

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by cutedharmee: 6:51am On May 23, 2023
Just five million? I'll be done with it within 10minutes
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Tzar(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2023
I will buy bonds!
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by JuanDeDios: 6:57am On May 23, 2023
Staphylococcus:

5 minutes, I will buy land.

I will spend a billion in less than 30 minutes. I will just dump on real estate and revisit later.
I suspect you'll need more than an hour to do your due diligence on land or property, find the right lawyers/agents, research the location's prospects and environmental issues, etc.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Mgbaofuu001: 7:00am On May 23, 2023
I will use it and buy goods for shop now. It won't be up to 1 hour self
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Sirsunola(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:
suya πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Nobody: 7:19am On May 23, 2023
I'll simply buy a complete automated house. grin grin grin shocked cool shocked
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:33am On May 23, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

visa and ticket out of Nigeria
it's not even enough
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:34am On May 23, 2023
unmask:
business class ticket to Thailand
Why Thailand?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:35am On May 23, 2023
Which app because I have a friend who is interested in investing in Fintech.
niel63:

Guy you wan give person 5milla? Abeg throw am here..

I go invest am into my fintech idea and other app wey I don already build.

Dey play. 1 years it can triple or fourple... grin πŸ˜‰

I know I will sha drink Heineken inside it...

You know what they say about all work.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by GreaterFuture(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2023
okoroemeka:
Source of 100k? Did you know?
Which country did this Friend come from?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:35am On May 23, 2023
Elsmufy:

it's more than 5m na
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:36am On May 23, 2023
kabanayol9:

Complete my parents house to their taste immediately, use the remaining balance to buy land for my mum to start her school vision project immediately, she has been teaching before i was given birth to, so help me GOD.
Start with what you have, my aunt started in their parlor, today the school is 13yrs.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:36am On May 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I said pending the time I will decide what to do with it. Remember you gave a timeline as to when to spend.

Treasury Bills dividends is priced at 17%. The returns is Guaranteed as well as your Money. No stories on both at Maturity. First Line charge thing.
Nigeria Treasury Bills dividend?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Fapemz: 7:54am On May 23, 2023
Import more Lithium Batteries and assemble them here in 9ja like I am doing, then add some money for better online promotion. I know I can spend more in an hour stocking up on more accessories

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Rexnegro(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:
Two 500sqm of land at epe straight up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Holes Are In This Shirt? / Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.