Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr (25284 Views)

How Do You Spend Your Time On The Internet? / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by abimbola74(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2023
poweredcom:
I will juat go to a car sale place and buy a suv 5milla witin 30 mins and make payment and its mine ..abi i have spent the money witin the time fram

Then after den i go resell am back
You can’t even recoup 4.5m back bruh
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Rexnegro(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2023
Slimsly100:
I'm definitely buying a piece of land in a good site to resell later
You have a good investment mindset , cos the best investment on earth is earth itself. ZULARICH says hi , we currently have promo going on at our estate at epe which ends this month end . If you refer a prospect who later turn client you have your own commission as well .We can talk more in WhatsApp. 08038385337
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by niel63(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:
Which app because I have a friend who is interested in investing in Fintech.

You on whatsapp or better still your email will do just fine.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by poweredcom(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2023
abimbola74:

You can’t even recoup 4.5m back bruh

Yes i know but I will beat the spending time
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Drosscconey: 8:23am On May 23, 2023
I will buy many stakes and be as tranquil as I can to invest the money in many companies via my Bamboo App that would giving me some reasonable dividend quarterly.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by clinician2x: 8:24am On May 23, 2023
Bitcoin
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by darediamond(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2023
I will buy move out of Nigeria to either Cameroon or Rwanda temporarily.
On getting there, I'll simply lock into there mobile payment sytem with full KYC. Thereafter, go onto the world number Crypto Exchange site tp buy RWANDA FRANX or CAM. Franc with my Naira via the digital banking system. Once the d foreign currency is acquired, I buy Dollars at Bank rate over there and resell bank into Nigerias digitalized financial market to make massive profits repeatedly.

Never take monetary loan to do any of petty trades nor build house(s). Use that M.Loan to do cross-boarder money Exchange.

Lean how to Multiply money from any source using any countries financial payment system or networks.

Never allow yourself to be used as slave by any Government of any nation.

Be lagally smart to kill any artificial inflation anywhere you go around the world.

Japa is not the SOLUTION!!!!

The Solution is knowing how to legally maneuver the Government of any Nation of the world to make money costantly by using the Varying types of Banks and Financial Networks to always make monetary profits for yourself.

STOP SUBJECTING YOURSELF TO MODERN DAY SLAVERY.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by TeeElesh: 8:52am On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

First update enough weed and some bottles

Then carry better sure odd intermilan first half draw against mancity for champions league final
Relax my nerves as the game dey come small small

Carry one runs babe way nor too cost Relax for 10k hotel for one week make ac blow my brain

Then buy only one land for rural area..if i get luck mtn, glo airtel or Etisalat antenna 📡 fit fall put for the land

Collect two fairly used Nigeria cars for hire purchase for bolt drivers

Find them my baby sisters small small thing make them take start the business of whatever hand work they learnt incase I broke in the future them go see money take bring me back to life

Wow... people dey this life o
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by rexesq(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2023
Wodu89:
Simple equipment for production manufacturing. I'll spend it within 15 minutes. Na to call book order pay via call

Most likely what I would have done. 15min is too much. Pay for the purchase is less than 2 minutes. Paying for delivery is less than 2 minutes as well. I would have saved 55 minutes more
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Gbagura: 9:09am On May 23, 2023
micflo28:
I will buy 5 million naira phone accessories and sell them with my car. IPHONE AND SAMSUNG accessories mostly
Teach me phone accessories biz chief.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Lukuluku69(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:
Nigeria Treasury Bills dividend?

Dividend/Returns/Interest/yield etc are just nomenclatures for the same thing. Yours gains for the Investments.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by kabanayol9(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:
Start with what you have, my aunt started in their parlor, today the school is 13yrs.
I have done so, it needs more but according to the topic if i have to spend #5million in 1hour.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Godsonkemz(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2023
Within 1hr, I will put a call to my realtor to acquire 2
or 3 plots of land and use the rest to flex
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by 900warriorz: 9:50am On May 23, 2023
I don buy land...na to go buy 3,000 blocks and 300 bags of cement grin remain
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Paulflurry29: 10:02am On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Then carry better sure odd intermilan first half draw against mancity for champions league final

Carry one runs babe way nor too cost Relax for 10k hotel for one week make ac blow my brain

All these ones for 5 or 50 million?
Then buy only one land for rural area..if i get luck mtn, glo airtel or Etisalat antenna 📡 fit fall put for the land

Find them my baby sisters small small thing make them take start the business of whatever hand work they learnt incase I broke in the future them go see money take bring me back to life

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by deanoffaculty: 10:05am On May 23, 2023
Staphylococcus:

5 minutes, I will buy land.

I will spend a billion in less than 30 minutes. I will just dump on real estate and revisit later.
My Niggar.....oil dey your head!
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by ransomed: 10:14am On May 23, 2023
Tell us you don't know what to do with the free cash that entered your " ungwar" recently and you want to harvest enough wisdom from comments.
Go and sign distributorship deal with Friesland foods for their products.
Remember, mouth must eat .
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by DrDunamis(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:
If you were to spend 5m naira in 1hr, what will you buy?

Land, I'll buy land in a prospective location
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by NLKing01: 10:20am On May 23, 2023
You mean to say ₦500m? How much is ₦5m
IyaTola:
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by BTCog: 11:25am On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:
2 plots of land
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Orlatunday11(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2023
Buy acres of lands and likely future appreciate items
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by abimbola74(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2023
poweredcom:

Yes i know but I will beat the spending time
That’s a bad investment. You should rather fix it in a bank. Tight situations shouldn’t make you choose a bad investment or decision. Still try weighing your options.
God forbid but what if after you purchase the vehicle , it has electrical fault and catches fire? The money is gone bruh.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by abimbola74(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2023
Orlatunday11:
Buy acres of lands and likely future appreciate items
You can’t finalize a land deal within an hour bruh only if you want to take a risk without due diligence. Make uno fall for omo onlile hand
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by mannyjoe2002: 12:41pm On May 23, 2023
[you are a top niggar.more respect]Damnnn niggar

[/quote]
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Jjhunt(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2023
Send d money to my mum she knows wat to do wit the money.....
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by poweredcom(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2023
abimbola74:

That’s a bad investment. You should rather fix it in a bank. Tight situations shouldn’t make you choose a bad investment or decision. Still try weighing your options.
God forbid but what if after you purchase the vehicle , it has electrical fault and catches fire? The money is gone bruh.

They gave challenge to spend 5 million in one hour not to carry money go bank in one hour ....and save ..they said spend money bro
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by abimbola74(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2023
poweredcom:

They gave challenge to spend 5 million in one hour not to carry money go bank in one hour ....and save ..they said spend money bro

How about buying bond?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
shocked
Rexnegro:

Two 500sqm of land at epe straight up.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 1:28pm On May 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Dividend/Returns/Interest/yield etc are just nomenclatures for the same thing. Yours gains for the Investments.
The point am making is NTB is not up to 17%

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Lukuluku69(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:

True for now but the Rate Fluctuates. I think it is at 15% presently.

I think you should see this Movie: Brewster's Millions. Dude was told to spend $50m Dollars within a month without owning anything apart from the Clothes on his back. Can't destroy anything, can't give away more than 1% as Gifts or Charity and many tough obstacles put in his way. If he can, then he will inherit $300m thereafter.

Go see that Film.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Lukuluku69(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2023
IyaTola:

I think you should see this Movie: Brewster's Millions. Dude was told to spend $50m Dollars within a month without owning anything apart from the Clothes on his back. Can't destroy anything, can't give away more than 1% as Gifts or Charity and many tough obstacles put in his way. If he can, then he will inherit $300m thereafter.

Go see that Film.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Holes Are In This Shirt? / Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.