Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr (25276 Views)

How Do You Spend Your Time On The Internet? / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by sixtus3606(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2023
Three computers for Video Editing and Animation. That's all I'm gonna spend the money on.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Ransomtheking(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2023
okoroemeka:
I remembered in 2003 a friend of mine came back for Xmas with a Ghana must go bag of money and declared we must be spending #100k everyday till Xmas period stops,I tried my best with my babes and other men for three days and gave up after seeing that it is possible to die spending such money on flexing when one bottle of beer is #100 naira and pepper soup #200 naira a plate.
Na you go where bottle of bear be 100naira grin
And that time u never get sense sha
Abi u dey whine me embarassed
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Acekidc4(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

First update enough weed and some bottles

Then carry better sure odd intermilan first half draw against mancity for champions league final
Relax my nerves as the game dey come small small

Carry one runs babe way nor too cost Relax for 10k hotel for one week make ac blow my brain

Then buy only one land for rural area..if i get luck mtn, glo airtel or Etisalat antenna 📡 fit fall put for the land

Collect two fairly used Nigeria cars for hire purchase for bolt drivers

Find them my baby sisters small small thing make them take start the business of whatever hand work they learnt incase I broke in the future them go see money take bring me back to life

Everything wey you Dey Plan for that your Write up don dey go a Week...........e be like say you no hear the Op well........... You gat just One(1) Hour.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Ransomtheking(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2023
Just go get a clean Citroen jumper or Peugeot boxer for around 2m buy empty 25liters like 200 then use the remaining one run my oil business,note almost all the business I do requires vehicle to convey them.
But if OP say na one hour e go hard,even to buy land sef go pass one hour.
But hopefully I know where car stand dey sha cool
Then resell those cars later and invest in my business grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Westerhoffe(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Then carry better sure odd intermilan first half draw against mancity for champions league final

Carry one runs babe way nor too cost Relax for 10k hotel for one week make ac blow my brain

Then buy only one land for rural area..if i get luck mtn, glo airtel or Etisalat antenna 📡 fit fall put for the land

Find them my baby sisters small small thing make them take start the business of whatever hand work they learnt incase I broke in the future them go see money take bring me back to life

Slawomir!
All these out of just ₦5m?
shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Ten06(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2023
I will buy a small car of about 4. 5 million, a standard laptop, a very good phone and use the change to eat a good plate of food
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by valETA1(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2023
I'll get a digital 4k camcorder @ 2M, two DI printers @500k, 2 very strong laptops @ 500k. a UPS @150k and generator 250k. At least 3 desktop computers and monitors @ 200k. Total 3.7M.

Use remaining to set up my not-to-big and not-too -small office to taste and venture into full time videography, picture editing, printing and tutoring.

Lemme see how I wont make at least half if not more than half of that 5M every year.

No wonder my mother keep saying money's second name is insult.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Richardodi: 9:21pm On May 22, 2023
I will buy ETFs
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 22, 2023
IyaTola:
If you were to spend 5m naira in 1hr, what will you buy?
One Black magic 6k camera with lense will consume the money under 10mins. If you are serious, abeg wire the money

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Ebukamatth(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2023
I will just open an electrical shop and do a good business.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by luluosas(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2023
I will stop thinking of myself and consider others instead

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Felixv: 9:31pm On May 22, 2023
you didnt put any restrictions --so easy to spend on a car or land

IyaTola:
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Nemesis0147(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

ontop 5m?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by FarmTech(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2023
I'll buy a big lathe machine.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by ppogba: 9:40pm On May 22, 2023
MrBroke:

Stop arguing what you don't know, interest rates are not base on capital only but investment duration. Currently i have a fixed amount locked, i no dey talk wetin i no know especially with money. When it comes to finance and money management, no bluff i be expert so i no come here to talk sweet talk

You are not talking to a novice either.
I insist, be it for 30, 60, 90 or even 180 days in Nigeria of today, 500m will not get 18 percent. No be everybody be your regular Nairaland kid wey dey yarn dust.
So, to you, you are the only finance and money management expert abi? Oga, be calming down once in a while.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Luiz122: 9:42pm On May 22, 2023
Haha 5m havsgone be that oo
UyaiIncomparabl:
I will load the 5M into my Sportybet account and use it play Man City to beat Real Madrid at Etihad on Tuesday. It is priced at 2.29 odds. They will win for sure. Afterwards, I would have had 10M in my account by the next hour after the match has ended. Thereafter, I will withdraw the 10M and use it for enjoyment with my gees.

5M spent, invested and returned with profits judiciously. Win-win. Chai. Sense will not kill me.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Lukuluku69(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2023
IyaTola:
is it profitable? When inflation is 27%

I said pending the time I will decide what to do with it. Remember you gave a timeline as to when to spend.

Treasury Bills dividends is priced at 17%. The returns is Guaranteed as well as your Money. No stories on both at Maturity. First Line charge thing.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by greatefa1011(m): 9:47pm On May 22, 2023
Omo na to buy 3bedroom apartment take run Nursery and Primary School with small mini bus ASAP. BYE BYE to applicant hood.
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by jaafree: 9:50pm On May 22, 2023
Idan: I will buy suya shocked
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by LeoMaxtalk: 9:55pm On May 22, 2023
[b][/b]Gold
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2023
If to spend I will buy 2 million on Gold jewelry, 2 million on land, 500k for house rent 200k for shopping cloths and shoes, 50k for perfume, 100k for chills I can’t kill my self, 100k for my mom and 50k for my babe spent it in less than one hour.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I said pending the time I will decide what to do with it. Remember you gave a timeline as to when to spend.

Treasury Bills dividends is priced at 17%. The returns is Guaranteed as well as your Money. No stories on both at Maturity. First Line charge thing.
They said spend not invest everyone knows how to invest either stock, treasury bill, bond BTC or sporty bet it’s all money doubling scheme. Buy something physical with it
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by jp130(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2023
I will just buy fidelity stocks
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by chiboycue: 10:17pm On May 22, 2023
IyaTola:

I would buy 2 different plots of land without hesitation.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Lukuluku69(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:

They said spend not invest everyone knows how to invest either stock, treasury bill, bond BTC or sporty bet it’s all money doubling scheme. Buy something physical with it

Ok.

But someone who bought Car for Uber with the #5m, na spend or na investment? Or someone who bought a plot of Land with it there and then to beat the One Hour Timeline for spending but hoping to sell later when dust settles, is that spending or investment?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by kabanayol9(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2023
IyaTola:
Complete my parents house to their taste immediately, use the remaining balance to buy land for my mum to start her school vision project immediately, she has been teaching before i was given birth to, so help me GOD.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by decomposer(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2023
Canon cameras and transmitter for my livestreaming streaming business
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Emblj: 10:38pm On May 22, 2023
l will buy Dangote refinery shares
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by ghettochild(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

All from this 5milli?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by ufuosman(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see 2odds crew invading this thread.

This I have seen.
2 seconds zoom soccer go run am😂
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by poweredcom(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2023
I will juat go to a car sale place and buy a suv 5milla witin 30 mins and make payment and its mine ..abi i have spent the money witin the time fram

Then after den i go resell am back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Holes Are In This Shirt? / Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.