Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets (67458 Views)

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by omooba969(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2023
Zane2point4:

So sophia isnt sexy like this??

Ok I now understand your definition of sexy. grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Jozilinn: 5:17pm On May 12, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
This appears to be a news article about a Twitter exchange between Davido, a Nigerian singer, and Sophia Momodu, the mother of one of his children. Sophia Momodu had taken to Twitter to express her frustration with men financially bullying women and the lack of support for children and women under Nigerian law.

While she did not name anyone in particular, many social media users linked her tweets to Davido. Davido responded with a screenshot of him doing his "unavailable dance" and stating that he had no time for any "wahala" (trouble). In response, Sophia Momodu posted a video on Snapchat with two ladies talking about not "giving a f*ck," warning the intended recipient against "capping" and threatening to "set it all on fire."

Following the subtle response, Sophia Momodu took to her Snapchat account to share a video where two ladies talked about not “giving a Bleep”. She also warned the intended recipient against “capping” as she can set it all on fire.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsHnELZtrjj/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ%3D%3D
This lady is so bitter why not give yourself a chance and stop acting like the world started and ended in one man,and to think her dad is rich sef... must everything be online I just taya for all these baby mama sef.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by mariahAngel(f): 5:19pm On May 12, 2023
omooba969:

Better to send your rant to Davido directly.

Your Sophia is unruly and disrespectful.

I suspect she's being gaslighted by Davido, then she reacts by ranting on social media, and gets tagged as the bad person.
The best way for her to overcome is to ignore, but it's not easy.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 12, 2023
Shey David dey get ex...
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2023
Yoruba ppl and wahala
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by petitejolie(f): 5:21pm On May 12, 2023
iconicceo:

She’s not the one gistlover spoke about, it’s the other one with the male child.
no it's the mother of his second girl child in the usa
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2023
what is a sophia?
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by JeffreyJunior: 5:21pm On May 12, 2023
We beat them, they call us bullies, we don't beat them, we are weak men and not men enough.

Now there is also financial bullying which according to women's court, we are guilty of even before arraignment.

It's obvious we men are now endangered species so tread carefully guys.

Ike gwuru.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by omooba969(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2023
mariahAngel:

I suspect she's being gaslighted by Davido, then she reacts by ranting on social media, and gets tagged as the bad person.
The best way for her to overcome is to ignore, but it's not easy.

She can't ignore Davido bcoz her type loves drama, it makes her hörny.
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by do4luv14(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2023
Samueltemi337:
I remembered the first time I fuçked Sophia
She is not really good in bed
And got no energy
I drained her completely

Ah na here you run come hide
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Zane2point4(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2023
omooba969:

Ok I now understand your definition of sexy. grin

Hahahhahahahahhhhaaha
I like the grl shape no be small,everyone got there own taste.
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by omooba969(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2023
NwaIgboBoy:
Yoruba ppl and wahala

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by mariahAngel(f): 5:25pm On May 12, 2023
omooba969:

She can't ignore Davido bcoz her type loves drama, it makes her hörny.

Urgh! 🙄
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by omooba969(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2023
Zane2point4:

Hahahhahahahahhhhaaha
I like the grl shape no be small,everyone got there own taste.

👍
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2023
mariahAngel:

Urgh! 🙄

You sure know what I'm talking about.
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Johnn74: 5:26pm On May 12, 2023
grandstar:
She went scoring an own goal by becoming a baby mama to a guy 5 years her junior, a 23 year old.

At that age, most are only interested in sowing their wild oats.
But Hakim married that milf wink

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by TrenchesPreeq(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2023
This Sophia is missing heavenly dìcking in her life😩😌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Ajalalomo: 5:31pm On May 12, 2023
At least the Davido is doing his responsibilities by taking care of his child.

So what is this talentless and entitled lady really looking for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Karemarealty288(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
These bloggers go about looking for gossips.....hard knock life.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by advanceDNA: 5:34pm On May 12, 2023
Badassniggga:
Wetin she wan burn? Make she rest abeg. Man is always the prize.

No mind am...na lies she wan yarn...all na blackmail... she wan collect millions she's not entitled to..

Financial bullying koor..
Financial romancing niii
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Smartguyboy(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2023
Mtcheeew
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Hotwest: 5:37pm On May 12, 2023
Samueltemi337:
And got no energy
I drained her completely
grin Sophia d mgbeke girl for your village abi

Because this Sophia na me disvirgin her and she gave me a good ride even as a virgin then got better bfr we broke up
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by nedekid: 5:40pm On May 12, 2023
Samueltemi337:
And got no energy
I drained her completely

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by randymirrors(f): 5:46pm On May 12, 2023
She don dey fine pass Chioma. Chioma already looking bloated and flabby.
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by hardon1(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2023
How this rubbish take enter front page
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by faceLAGOS: 5:52pm On May 12, 2023
Nigerian girls irritate me so much.

I go use dem play taya!
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by samsard(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2023
LandMann:
Another effort to push Davido's latest rotten music from 2007 down the throats of gullible Nigerians.

Unavailable rubbish
Show us your craft and let's judge you too.
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Staphylococcus: 6:02pm On May 12, 2023
mariahAngel:

I don't know about Chioma, but Sophia has a choice.
She's not from a poor background.
She should've since liberated herself from all these Davido drama, at least, for the sake of her mental health.
I feel for her honestly.

One could have a choice, it’s another thing to know the choice. That’s were people get it all wrong.

As of date, they are all stuck!
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by JustPowerApps(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2023
Another exes palava cool Anty Sophia is feelin d nigga, she want to set the roof on fire
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by blacksam01: 6:12pm On May 12, 2023
so this girl just wan sit down get old without anyman cuz sh born for Davido..?

sh no wan date anyone publicly mk Davido for continue dey send ger money for child upkeep..

wetin go com happen wen child turn 18...

fine girl dey waste

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by tammie24: 6:13pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceTuff:
Olosho go and work.

Because you give birth to Imade , no mean say you dey entitled to adeleke wealth.

You were just a one night stand.
I hope you know she was there before Chioma ever dreamt of meeting him... What's wrong with you people sef.

As it stands everybody is entitled to Adeleke's wealth... As the guy dey born everywhere.. So rest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Pretty Mike's Outfit & Goat At The AMVCA 2022 (Photos, Video) / Jojo Marley: Naira Marley’s Son - Meet Singer's 3-year-old Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.