Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy (32140 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of The Dangote Refinery And Navy Fleet Review / NAF Commences Advanced Forensic, Crime Scene Investigation Course In Lagos / Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2023
CAN CORRUPTION ALLOW THEM MAKE PROPER USE OF IT...? NOOO??
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Codes151(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2023
Shameless people.
What are they donating?
How much is budgeted to your stupid ass?

What could interpol give you ?

Why don’t they give you access to their database or AÍ ?

Why don’t you have you own aí or algorithm?

Una Dey vex me
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:09pm On May 12, 2023
Dimehook:
This one Don dey reason how e go take sell am
To bandits and boko haram now ISWAP.

Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Pat081: 6:14pm On May 12, 2023
Mubiola360:
they should endeavor to check and scan those equipment thoroughly against spy (micro chip).

Do not trust these people 100%
you are very funny who will do that it is those Hansa people who know nothing but always put themselves in every big post go to lCPC, EFCC, lNCE, NNPC too they don't understand come let me kill you they will not understand it
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Pat081: 6:15pm On May 12, 2023
Dimehook:
This one Don dey reason how e go take sell am
abi now
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2023
See yeye, these cannot be sufficient for a day.
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 12, 2023
The money one person is looting in Nigeria can purchase 10 times those kits.

Stop donating monies, aids, kits or anything to this country. This is a fantastically corrupt country
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Karnice600: 6:32pm On May 12, 2023
omoredia:
The colonialist do not want Nigeria to stand on its feet.

U can never be collecting and become better than the giver. If aid could help anybody it would have helped africa since. We need to stop this beggar mentality to rise!

Teach me to fish and stop giving me fish to eat everyday

If dem no give at all now, you go still complain
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Karnice600: 6:36pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
Mumu monkeys no go use am. Their IQ na manual default style.
Exactly. Just like INEC remove BVAS for body waka naked.
They prefer to remain primitive so they can cheat and steal.

Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 12, 2023
Shameless
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 12, 2023
omoredia:

U can never be collecting and become better than the giver. If aid could help anybody it would have helped africa since. We need to stop this beggar mentality to rise!

Spot on 👌
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Karnice600: 6:40pm On May 12, 2023
triple996:

Dam jus look at the bitter comments above

why all this hate??

Its not hate. Its reality.
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Karnice600: 6:44pm On May 12, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

So this donation is an evil done to Nigeria by colonial masters
You surprise?
Better no surprise. Na so Putin boys dey reason.
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2023
These will rot in their storehouse in Abuja
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by harisclub: 6:52pm On May 12, 2023
It can never be useful in Nigeria. Even the user is corrupt
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by kiddkash(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2023
triple996:

why all this hate??
Nothing surprises them about Nigeria anymore. Perhaps if dangote wore suit and become a conductor, that might surprise them
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by luckedesiri(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2023
omoredia:

..... How else do u want them to teach you... Who will they teach?? Is it the young man who is a Yahoo boy or the sister who prefers to do hook up when her parents thinks she's in school or the politician who is more interested in piling up cash for his 7th generation unborn or the aboki who chooses to kill people like cows In the north or the easterners who prefer to push drugs abroad and soil the national image.... Oga, they have done their best.... U do your own best.... If they wanted to give you fish... They would have helped you investigate the crimes... However, they have given you the kits... Do the investigation by yourself........
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Bahamas95(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2023
They will soon end up like palliatives.

Criminals!
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Salemacad: 7:12pm On May 12, 2023
Wait till they sell am for ghana this country have individuals who have sworn to make difficult for others....
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Nicenixon: 7:14pm On May 12, 2023
So Nigeria police get forensic department, issokay.
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Franking: 7:20pm On May 12, 2023
One day they will donate tissue paper to Nigeria.
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by bayelsaowei(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2023
Felabrity:
Dem go still sell the kits
grin...na wetin come my mind oo..
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Shawl001(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2023
I hope they don't end up selling them.
Anything can happen in this Country.
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by goldloading(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2023
triple996:

why all this hate??
I thought it was only me
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by 9jafirstson23(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2023
omoredia:

make dem teach us how to made the kits bah grin
omoredia:

make dem teach us how to made the kits bah
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by fabolouz1(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2023
Institutions in Nigeria are averse to change , they will dump it somewhere to rust or sell it off.
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Johnsonpac(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬 alone is a crime scene on its own
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by AyomideOG01: 12:15am On May 13, 2023
Hotwest:
Mumu monkeys no go use am. Their IQ na manual default style.

They would rather arrest a full street and torture everyone to admit a crime they never commuted... This ones na for sale grin grin
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Mubiola360: 7:27am On May 13, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

🙄🤔🤔
Funny enough.. you speak much sense..
It is probable that they can spy on Nigeria's activities through the force and do something..

It is not about "probably " my brother, that is what they intend to do. The reason why we never conquer bokoharam despite the effort of our gallant army. Too many spies around/sabotage.
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by Blackdisciple(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2023
They will still sell the kits...
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by eteba(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2023
Las las, they'll still sale them to bandits and bh
Re: INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy by seangy4konji: 11:45am On May 13, 2023
look at what they are distributing for a wwhole nigeria...

even secondary student can pay for that....police tgar are sopposed to drive good cars and live well..

corruption don kill everywhere

Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) / Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform