Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? (14239 Views)

5 Reasons Women Shy Away From Tech 5 Reasons Women Shy Aw / Gainfully Employed But Scared To Spend Money. / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? by dopedan(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2023
joepepsy:
Before I left naija 15years ago to Swiss I use to play the keyboard but I wasn't that good, when I got to Swiss a lot of people were attracted to me because I can play the keyboard and I use this to my advantage to get what I want, years later I decided to further my knowledge on piano, today am a professional pianist and earn money with this,not just this, playing a musical instrument helps you get away from depression bad company and strengthen your IQ.
Thats great, donno if that applies to Nigeria as well, would have liked to have my own keyboard but the prices are mad
Re: What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? by Sunnic4sure: 10:49am On May 17, 2023
Please can you share more light on the ads?
If you can teach me, here's my email mezmanny22@gmail.com

ecomalchemistt:
Tech (Digital Marketing) , combine it with Buying and selling.

Learn how to run facebook and instagram ads PROFESSIONALLY.

I'm a 5 star salesman, paid advertising newbie , that's the skill you need to master now in Nigeria to make money daily.

I can sell water to a well...

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M
Re: What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2023
CrEaToRmalden:

Nonsense and chatgpt. Use your brain next time.
How do you know he used chatgpt?? shocked
Re: What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 1:15am On May 18, 2023
Hassanmaye:

How do you know he used chatgpt?? shocked

That's because I run ChatGPT most of my day daily but never let it decide how I think.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2023
CrEaToRmalden:

That's because I run ChatGPT most of my day daily but never let it decide how I think.
Wow thanks sir, can chatgpt write academic article without repetition? Because I so a thread on nairaland where one was saying by experience chatgpt can't write academic article without repetition
Re: What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? by muyeski: 12:10pm On May 21, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Tech (Digital Marketing) , combine it with Buying and selling.

Learn how to run facebook and instagram ads PROFESSIONALLY.

I'm a 5 star salesman, paid advertising newbie , that's the skill you need to master now in Nigeria to make money daily.

I can sell water to a well...

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

Sir can u drop ur WhatsApp number, I really need ur help. I just have to learn something for survival. U can get contact me through 08034483066
Re: What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:30pm On May 23, 2023
ShitHead:
Open Only Fans Account.

And be serious about it.

What is "Only fans account?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By A German Company (payever) / Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious / I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.