Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Learn Igbo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Learn Igbo (686 Views)

Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread / LEARN IGBO LANGUAGE AUDIO 8 HOURS + / Best Places To Learn Igbo Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Igbo by AutomaticMotors: 4:24pm On May 16, 2023
RedboneSmith:

He won't suck your di.ck either. Cast your net wider.

Coming from an " Igbo WannaBe " it is hilarious and pathetic at the same time grin grin
Re: Learn Igbo by AutomaticMotors: 4:26pm On May 16, 2023
Family Of Edo ByProducts grin grin grin

redbonesmith

Re: Learn Igbo by AKPAMA211: 4:30pm On May 16, 2023
RedboneSmith:

A Nigerian doctoral researcher in African Studies, History and Anthropology who has not heard of the 1952 census that I learnt about in primary school is like a Mathematician who has never heard of Pythagoras. You're probably not aware of the vast amount of reading, data collection and research that goes into a PhD.
I just checked properly, the Idiot quoted the 2006 census which I find not to be credible, it is an official work, that is certainly what he is going to work with. He just have to present that one to be issue free, that does not mean he believes the census he is presenting

And also if you do not call out your brothers who do not believe the 2006 census and used previous censuses of 90, 100 years ago to argue their population strength against the Yorubas. You have no right to call me out, I will like you to know that there was no official census in Nigeria in 1921 and 1931, it was just statistics. yet your brothers used it several times here to argue their population strength against the Yorubas even when there was manslaughter of the Igbos in 1967.

Then you turn around, and say that the Itsekiris has upped their numbers greatly against several Edoid groups which were by far larger than her in 1952. Isoko which was two times larger, Etsako which was two times and half larger, Owan which was 40% larger, Bini and Esan which were both 550% and 500% larger respectively in 1952 when she is not doing anything special. The Polygamy she practice, all other Edoids group practice too. If you were to be fair enough, you would see that the 2006 election is a sham cannot be relied on and Edo state is at least 8 million in population.

If you can’t say what Itsekiri did different in their one and half local government in a Warri they heavily share with Ijaws and Urhobos, that is also an urbanized settlement anyway.Where else can you find the Itsekiris outside Warri. Then you have double standards and you are an hypocrite. You are not sincere with yourself, you are a people pleaser, where are the million Itsekiris, what is the population of Warri?let alone a Warri they share heavily with Urhobos and Ijaws

Other Binis have different opinions on this issue and they are very enlightened too. I added new opinions,I am not a coward and I have to call your attention to it

If you are to be sincere with yourself, you will know Itsekiris are at most 500k, I have only met about two Itsekiris in my life and I am not a baby, I am in my mid 30s. I would even place a bet that Binis are since beyond 5 times larger than Itsekiri because of our polygamous nature
AutomaticMotors
Redbonesmith

https://books.google.com/books?id=GN5yv3-U6goC&q=Edo+3.8+million&pg=PA130

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oskTaBBnWY
Time stamp 28-28:20, I am not alone on this thought process, that is Izoduwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Igbo by RedboneSmith(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Coming from an " Igbo WannaBe " it is hilarious and pathetic at the same time grin grin

Wow. All your insults na "Igbo wannabe" and "Byproduct". It really does hurt you that I am from Anioma, but identify with my Igbo roots, doesn't it? Nnaa, drink cold water before you choke on that bile and die. 😂😂😂
Re: Learn Igbo by AutomaticMotors: 4:32pm On May 16, 2023
RedboneSmith:

Wow. All your insults na "Igbo wannabe" and "Byproduct". It really does hurt you that I am from Anioma, but identify with my Igbo roots, doesn't it? Nnaa, drink cold water before you choke on that bile and die. 😂😂😂

Wetin concern me if rat identify as mice! Make una come see wonderment ooo cheesy grin grin see this Ozuor Sha! grin grin na why ojukwu use una do suya for asaba cheesy
Re: Learn Igbo by RedboneSmith(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Wetin concern me if rat identify as mice! Make una come see wonderment ooo cheesy grin grin see this Ozuor Sha! grin grin na why ojukwu use una do suya for asaba cheesy

Say it with me: J U V E N I L E D OL T!
Re: Learn Igbo by AutomaticMotors: 4:39pm On May 16, 2023
RedboneSmith:

Say it with me: J U V E N I L E D OL T!

Repeat after me E D O B Y P R O D U C T

Now go to mummy and daddy and repeat same to them !!

Take stick sweet while at it 🍡 grin

Re: Learn Igbo by AKPAMA211: 4:41pm On May 16, 2023
[
Re: Learn Igbo by AKPAMA211: 4:43pm On May 16, 2023
RedboneSmith:

A Nigerian doctoral researcher in African Studies, History and Anthropology who has not heard of the 1952 census that I learnt about in primary school is like a Mathematician who has never heard of Pythagoras. You're probably not aware of the vast amount of reading, data collection and research that goes into a PhD.
which subjects were you taught 1952 census, if they taught you at all, they certainly did not go in details
Re: Learn Igbo by AutomaticMotors: 12:28pm On May 17, 2023
AKPAMA211:
I just checked properly, the Idiot quoted the 2006 census which I find not to be credible, it is an official work, that is certainly what he is going to work with. He just have to present that one to be issue free, that does not mean he believes the census he is presenting

And also if you do not call out your brothers who do not believe the 2006 census and used previous censuses of 90, 100 years ago to argue their population strength against the Yorubas. You have no right to call me out, I will like you to know that there was no official census in Nigeria in 1921 and 1931, it was just statistics. yet your brothers used it several times here to argue their population strength against the Yorubas even when there was manslaughter of the Igbos in 1967.

Then you turn around, and say that the Itsekiris has upped their numbers greatly against several Edoid groups which were by far larger than her in 1952. Isoko which was two times larger, Etsako which was two times and half larger, Owan which was 40% larger, Bini and Esan which were both 550% and 500% larger respectively in 1952 when she is not doing anything special. The Polygamy she practice, all other Edoids group practice too. If you were to be fair enough, you would see that the 2006 election is a sham cannot be relied on and Edo state is at least 8 million in population.

If you can’t say what Itsekiri did different in their one and half local government in a Warri they heavily share with Ijaws and Urhobos, that is also an urbanized settlement anyway.Where else can you find the Itsekiris outside Warri. Then you have double standards and you are an hypocrite. You are not sincere with yourself, you are a people pleaser, where are the million Itsekiris, what is the population of Warri?let alone a Warri they share heavily with Urhobos and Ijaws

Other Binis have different opinions on this issue and they are very enlightened too. I added new opinions,I am not a coward and I have to call your attention to it

If you are to be sincere with yourself, you will know Itsekiris are at most 500k, I have only met about two Itsekiris in my life and I am not a baby, I am in my mid 30s. I would even place a bet that Binis are since beyond 5 times larger than Itsekiri because of our polygamous nature
AutomaticMotors
Redbonesmith

https://books.google.com/books?id=GN5yv3-U6goC&q=Edo+3.8+million&pg=PA130

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oskTaBBnWY
Time stamp 28-28:20, I am not alone on this thought process, that is Izoduwa

Well spoken and convincely articulated bro! I appreciate this writeup!

@Redbonesmith leave your stick sweet and come and learn cheesy !!
Re: Learn Igbo by Naijaspanishguy: 7:14pm On May 17, 2023
Wow. Trolls have hijacked the thread already.

Ụdọ dịrị ụnụ o!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unanswered Questions And Contradictions. / Nigerian Language Mix History / News About King Of Akure Deji Of Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.