Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her (6157 Views)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys / Girls Nd T.fare Syndrom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her by steeltrust: 9:10pm On May 13, 2023
flokii:

You go soon wise.. girls never start to show you pepper.
my friend go sleep
How old are you
Watin you don see

De form alpha male when be say na chicken you be πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

E no get Watin Idan never see
So nothing surprise Idan anymore πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Re: If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her by Donire: 9:40pm On May 13, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Kindly type with sense bro, this your comment is bullshit
You dey bleep person pikin for free mumu, u dey claim loyalty. Broke nigga. How much u dey drop the low level girlfriend to help her close her leg due to pressure from men with substance . na u suppose get sense
Re: If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her by youngfocus(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2023
wiseone28:
You are a fool to generalize a tribe..

Tell us your state let me give you 100s link about your girls
They already say you should not argue with a fool because he will drag you to is his level and beat you with experience,so I don’t need to argue with you ok
Re: If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her by wiseone28: 10:54pm On May 13, 2023
youngfocus:

They already say you should not argue with a fool because he will drag you to is his level and beat you with experience,so I don’t need to argue with you ok
And if you keep quiet he will think he is a Wiseone.. idiat

Dey fornicate around
Re: If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her by MrAgbako: 7:36am On May 14, 2023
flokii:

You go soon wise.. girls never start to show you pepper.
nah small Pickin dey worry that one. Leave am
Re: If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her by lolu2019: 7:45am On May 14, 2023
youngfocus:

Thank bro,I guess I learn something here,but it hurt when u know ur girlfriend also with ur friend.but I will stay off my next girlfriend phone sha but I will never truth any girl
no friend or family anywhere.
Re: If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her by youngfocus(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2023
lolu2019:
no friend or family anywhere.
Yes ooo,the world is just becoming trash each blessed day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) / My First Sex With A Yoruba Girl / Someone Help,i Just Experienced This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.