Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) (6157 Views)

5 Things Every Female Virgin Should Know (and No One Will Tell Her)!!!! / Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
Girls Dictionary: No=yes
  Maybe=no
We need=I want
We need to talk=I wanna complain.
Guys, learn the basics  and u wont get your relationship with your partner complicated.

if u knw more add yours  smiley

grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2011
Sadly I have to agree. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2011
rokiatu:

Sadly I have to agree. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
am trying to get more, so i wont have to stress about yall girls no more
and just get what yall are trying to say cool
no more wahala in my life
do u knw more, that you wanna tell the house
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Goldieluks: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2011
Give me some time to think about it---i like you but,i have a boy friend who's still hanging on me.
I wanted to hear your voice--i called just to make sure,you are alone(no babe with you)
I don't trust you---I trust you but your too handsome and irresistible.
I am hungry---I want you to spend your money on me,for once,haba.

more to come.

1 Like

Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Give me some time to think about it---i like you but,i have a boy friend who's still hanging on me.
I wanted to hear your voice--i called just to make sure,you are alone(no babe with you)
I am hungry---I want you to spend your money on me,for once,haba.

more to come.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2011
Hi Guyz! New book on how to understand women! Vol 1!
Grab your copy NOW!!!
Me sef still dey for page 3156, and i dont understand Poo! grin

Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by 190: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2011
**walks in singing: arhhhha. you no what it is: BLACK n YELLOW, BLACK n YELLOW, BLACK n YELLOW

Everyting i do, i do it BIG!!****
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut tha hell up. Never use "FINE" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.  

FIVE MINUTES: This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING: This means "SOMETHING," and you should be on your toes. "NOTHING" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "NOTHING" usually signifies an argument that will last "FIVE MINUTES" and end with "FINE"

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows! ) This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "NOTHING" and will end with the word "FINE"

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows) This means "I GIVE UP" or "DO WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE I DON'T CARE" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow GO AHEAD" in just a few minutes, followed by "NOTHING" and "FINE" and she will talk to you in about "FIVE MINUTES" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "LOUD SIGH" means she thinks you are an i.d.i.o.t at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "NOTHING"

SOFT SIGH: Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "SOFT SIGH" means that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "THAT'S OKAY" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "THAT'S OKAY" is often used with the word "FINE" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."

GO AHEAD: At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

PLEASE DO: This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance
to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "THAT'S OKAY"

THANKS: A woman is thanking you Do not faint! Just say you're welcome.  grin

THANKS A LOT: This is much different from "THANKS." A woman will say, "THANKS A LOT"
when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "LOUD SIGH." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "LOUD SIGH," as she will only tell you "NOTHING"

Excerpts from book Above! grin grin grin grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by mashnino(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2011
sexkillz:

WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut tha hell up. Never use "FINE" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.  

FIVE MINUTES: This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING: This means "SOMETHING," and you should be on your toes. "NOTHING" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "NOTHING" usually signifies an argument that will last "FIVE MINUTES" and end with "FINE"

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows! ) This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "NOTHING" and will end with the word "FINE"

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows) This means "I GIVE UP" or "DO WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE I DON'T CARE" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow GO AHEAD" in just a few minutes, followed by "NOTHING" and "FINE" and she will talk to you in about "FIVE MINUTES" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "LOUD SIGH" means she thinks you are an i.d.i.o.t at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "NOTHING"

SOFT SIGH: Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "SOFT SIGH" means that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "THAT'S OKAY" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "THAT'S OKAY" is often used with the word "FINE" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."

GO AHEAD: At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

PLEASE DO: This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance
to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "THAT'S OKAY"

THANKS A LOT: This is much different from "THANKS." A woman will say, "THANKS A LOT"
when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "LOUD SIGH." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "LOUD SIGH," as she will only tell you "NOTHING"

GUY UR HEAD DEY DRE DIE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, I CAN'T STOP LAFFING,
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by 190: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2011
sexkillz:

WORDS WOMEN USE

Culled from : http://www.datingdynamics.com/dating-tips-for-men-articles/guide-to-understanding-women.php angry angry
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
sexkillz, you are priceless man grin grin grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by mashnino(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
Donlittle:

Girls Dictionary: No=yes
  Maybe=no
We need=I want
We need to talk=I wanna complain.
Guys, learn the basics  and u wont get your relationship with your partner complicated.

if u knw more add yours  smiley

grin grin grin cool cool

OBIO U RE RYT PON POINT>>>>>NOW I UNDASTAND EVERYTHING FMY GAL HAS BEEN SAYING, DEY DON'T COME OUT STRAIGHT AT ALL, ALWAYS EXPECTING THE GUYS TO UNDERSTAND DRE LANGUAGE,
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Natasha2(f): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2011
lmao 190 that was wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by 190: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2011
^nah my man - ive seen that a thousand times before grin grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
@190, Are you angry because i shared? SMH! I'm sorry man, but i cant keep this "priceless" info to my self! grin grin grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Natasha2(f): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2011
^ duh you would have posted the link cos it seemed as if it was from your head grin grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^^Sorry your brain is so "slow" that you did not read the last statement in that post! grin grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by MrsChima(f): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2011
Kiss my arse=kiss my arse.
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Natasha2(f): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ sex killz true talk I didn't read it  cheesy so tell me bebe how did you know?  cool  grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^I'm Psychic! undecided
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
190 u no nice oooooo!
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Natasha2(f): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^I'm Psychic! undecided
yeah right shatap grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Ekiti1: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2011
"I dont know" said with a smile = Yes, go ahead and do what you want with me.
"I dont know" said with a frown = you can go to hell, for all I care.
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2011
Ekiti1:

OMG you guys are wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by hermosa(f): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2011
@OP no=no
Yes=yes
Maybe=no or maybe.
You are not a woman, when she says no, you better back your ass outta her way.
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by zealot4me(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2011
Ekiti1:

i'm guilty of dis wink
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Ekiti1: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2011
zealot4me:

i'm guilty of dis wink
Got you there. Lol.
rokiatu:

OMG you guys are wicked grin grin grin grin
Na lie?
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Cosmass(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

more to come.

Hahahahaha, I have to agree on this, Right on point. I'm guilty of this too embarassed
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by sweeti14(f): 2:39am On Jul 25, 2011
Ekiti1:

I'm very guilty of the bolded part grin
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Jul 25, 2011
Lol even after reading all this, it won't register into their BRAINS, so wat's d point?

Guys forget things way to much most times.
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by Mynd44: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^
Yeah but you have to admit that we are making progress to decoding your language(s)
Re: Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) by topup: 4:26am On Jul 25, 2011
I'm not ready for a relationship = I'm not attracted to you.
I don't want to ruin our friendship = I'm not attracted to you.
You would make some girl really lucky one day = I'm not attracted to you.

You're such a nice guy, I'm not good enough for you = I don't think you're not good enough for me.
I'd love to get to know where you come from = When are you going to introduce me to your mother.
Of course, honey! I'll never leave you = You better propose to me in the next few weeks or I'm leaving you.
I love you just the way you are = Don't change because then I'll have to!
What do you think of my outfit = I don't really care about your opinion but I'll make you sweat anyway thinking I do.
Do you think she's hot? = Its fun messing with your mind and making you sweat, but I can't handle it if you tell me the truth!

When girls say I love being single = It really means; "I get a lot of attention from other guys. I have too much fun rejecting guys and getting free meals from them".
Everyone knows that being single is only fun when it's an option, as soon as the attention goes and the dinners stop it's now "I'm in a different phase of my life and wouldn't mind starting a relationship",

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong / My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. / Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.