Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? (4220 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by PaigeTaylor: 10:06am On May 13, 2023
Hello people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 13, 2023
seun's NL no go kill me with fake stories grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Tompson88: 10:11am On May 13, 2023
Why must you lust after another woman's husband, let your past be buried in the past and embrace your present.=Hello people. Straight to the point. I met a guy in my 400level. 14 years ago. We connected emotionally, but he never asked me out. He had a serious girlfriend and never hid it. The night he came to my room, I persuaded him to sleep over. I was sooooo into him sexually, the feeling was/is too strong. He grabbed my thighs and sucked my pussy thoroughly. Something I had never experienced with any man. Heck I was still a virgin at the time. I left this world temporarily. The feeling was too overwhelming. Immediately he finished, he asked me, " do you know why I did this?" I answered "no". He said "I did this so that you will never forget me". People, till date, I find it hard to really forget him. Although I refused allowing him have penetrative sex with me that night because he refused to formally ask me out, and I believed I was just a fling to him. So I refused sex with him. Since then, the degree of hatred he felt for me is just too strong. He hated me soooo much and even banged his burglary against my fingers another day that I went to his house, allowed him to do all sorts of things on my body, but still refused sex with him. My fingers even bled. He even said he would kill me here and nothing would happen. He really wanted so bad to sleep with me but I would have loved to be respected enough to be dated by him first, something he wasn't willing to consider because he had a girl. I begged and begged but he refused. At a point, I was considering giving up my body to him, I cried alot because he repeatedly rejected me. I yearned so much for his body, he smelled so nice and he's so big and strong that he carries me like a baby. Till date I chat him up on WhatsApp but he ignores me totally.
Now we're both married to other people, but I can't forget him. I envy the woman he is married to. My husband disvirgined me on my wedding night yeah, but he doesn't carry me the way this guy did, even though I have a small stature, he detests sucking a woman's private part. I don't even connect with him emotionally as I should. I try but I just don't feel it. I feel guilty. If I'm in an enclosed space with this other guy, honestly I won't be able to resist him. I totally yearn to see him again, but I don't want a broken home. But why is it difficult to forget this particular guy? Why does he hate me so much?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by PaigeTaylor: 10:13am On May 13, 2023
Olasyke:
I swear on the life of my child, it is real. Had to create another account for this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by lilvicky68(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2023
I thought they said marrying a virgin is the best.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 13, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

I swear on the life of my child, it is real. Had to create another account for this.

Get a life please..your cock and bull stories are boring to begin
With

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by garriAndsugar: 10:17am On May 13, 2023
lilvicky68:
First find out if their pussy has been sucked thoroughly before marrying them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Osuman(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2023
Olasyke:
To you everything is fake, nawaoh,

to the topic, please lady just try as much as you can to kill that feelings.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by youngfocus(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2023
lilvicky68:
Wahala no come too much like this

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by fyzaila: 10:48am On May 13, 2023
I don't think you can kill that feeling o, it has come to stay. Had it been your hubby is measuring up to your expectations in the other room then i would have said it is possible to kill the feelings you have for the other guy. It's unfortunate for you then that the guy you had feelings for didn't have same for you.

Now way forward is to disconnect yourself totally from him, delete his number, unfriended/unfollow him im any social media platform your are with him. Try and focus on your family.

Remember he his married with a family, that is the more reason you have to avoid him since he is also avoiding you. Don't dare do to others what you wouldn't want to be done to you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by PaigeTaylor: 10:55am On May 13, 2023
fyzaila:
I don't think you can kill that feeling o, it has come to stay. Had it been your hubby is measuring up to your expectations in the other room then i would have said it is possible to kill the feelings you have for the other guy. It's unfortunate for you then that the guy you had feelings for didn't have same for you.

Now way forward is to disconnect yourself totally from him, delete his number, unfriended/unfollow him im any social media platform your are with him. Try and focus on your family.

Remember he his married with a family, that is the more reason you have to avoid him since he is also avoiding you. Don't dare do to others what you wouldn't want to be done to you.
it's comforting to know that I'm getting a reasonable response from someone here. Thanks for your advice I'll do just what you said. These feelings I've been fighting for years but have not been successful. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Tenrack: 11:53am On May 13, 2023
Where is team "my wife must be a virgin" make Una come see. angry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Kaymicheal852: 12:17pm On May 13, 2023
lilvicky68:

If the story is real then her husband is just not good on the bed at all ,few.good nacks and cum and she will forget everything

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 13, 2023
Become friends with his wife
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Reminderz: 12:55pm On May 13, 2023
Tenrack:
Where is team "my wife must be a virgin" make Una come see. angry grin
she's not a full virgin, she's a partial virgin... and they are almost like no virgins at all because guys have imprinted their experiences in her... they are also quite dangerous especially if the guys they had other romantic encounters with did good with them..

we are talking about full virgin, in mind, body and soul not just about a penetrated hymen..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by SkengRay: 5:49pm On May 13, 2023
Shuuu. This kain thing dey happen true true grin. Makes me remember this series called Sex/life -(OP give it a watch)

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Littlechild(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

1. You are even swearing with the life of your child because your ex heavily suck your clit? I see you are suffering from clit sucking syndrome.

2. You are lying. You were not a virgin when you married. Your ex heavily suck and fork you. He gave you the best fork of your life.

3. I once know a guy called """ Hye""". This guy can can suck woman kiss vagina for life. In fact, he is a clit sucker. I like the feeling you women get.

Very sensual and erotic. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Abolodje: 7:08pm On May 13, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by ibechris(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
Hello people. Straight to the point. I met a guy in my 400level. 14 years ago. We connected emotionally, but he never asked me out. He had a serious girlfriend and never hid it. The night he came to my room, I persuaded him to sleep over. I was sooooo into him sexually, the feeling was/is too strong. He grabbed my thighs and sucked my pussy thoroughly. Something I had never experienced with any man. Heck I was still a virgin at the time. I left this world temporarily. The feeling was too overwhelming. Immediately he finished, he asked me, " do you know why I did this?" I answered "no". He said "I did this so that you will never forget me". People, till date, I find it hard to really forget him. Although I refused allowing him have penetrative sex with me that night because he refused to formally ask me out, and I believed I was just a fling to him. So I refused sex with him. Since then, the degree of hatred he felt for me is just too strong. He hated me soooo much and even banged his burglary against my fingers another day that I went to his house, allowed him to do all sorts of things on my body, but still refused sex with him. My fingers even bled. He even said he would kill me here and nothing would happen. He really wanted so bad to sleep with me but I would have loved to be respected enough to be dated by him first, something he wasn't willing to consider because he had a girl. I begged and begged but he refused. At a point, I was considering giving up my body to him, I cried alot because he repeatedly rejected me. I yearned so much for his body, he smelled so nice and he's so big and strong that he carries me like a baby. Till date I chat him up on WhatsApp but he ignores me totally.
Now we're both married to other people, but I can't forget him. I envy the woman he is married to. My husband disvirgined me on my wedding night yeah, but he doesn't carry me the way this guy did, even though I have a small stature, he detests sucking a woman's private part. I don't even connect with him emotionally as I should. I try but I just don't feel it. I feel guilty. If I'm in an enclosed space with this other guy, honestly I won't be able to resist him. I totally yearn to see him again, but I don't want a broken home. But why is it difficult to forget this particular guy? Why does he hate me so much?

Basket of tomatoes is now 45k in Abuja and 58k in ilorin,kwara state. That means in lagos it would be 70k or more.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by flokii: 7:30pm On May 13, 2023
How is it possible for him to do all those things you claim he did and not break your hymen with his fingers?

Let's assume this your story is true.. you want us to book a room for the two of you or what? or is it his address you want us to get for you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Tonytonex(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2023
Shey you dey whine me ni?

Lies
Lies
Lies
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Tonytonex(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2023
ibechris:

Basket of tomatoes is now 45k in Abuja and 58k in ilorin,kwara state. That means in lagos it would be 70k ir more.

Any dog that lives above 2½ years in either Ondo town or Calabar, should automatically make it to the Guinness book of records. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by almarthins(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2023
lilvicky68:

Some don dey mentally and emotionally disflowered, so if you marry that kind person na same trouble u still enter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Autobot05: 8:41pm On May 13, 2023
Tales by moonlight

Say no to fornication and adultery

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by kelspinall(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2023
lols ikegwuru....
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Tenrack: 9:23pm On May 13, 2023
Reminderz:

she's not a full virgin, she's a partial virgin... and they are almost like no virgins at all because guys have imprinted their experiences in her... they are also quite dangerous especially if the guys they had other romantic encounters with did good with them..

we are talking about full virgin, in mind, body and soul not just about a penetrated hymen..
oh. Dawan go hard gan. Where you won take see am?
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

Madam swear on ur own life.. Not your child

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2023
All those Calling the OP liar, you guys are WRONG. sad

She Just need who will Suck her Pussy. She misses the Tongue thrashing and Lickings on the P*ssy. tongue

Let someone here should, Volunteer. 😒
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by lilyheaven: 11:23pm On May 13, 2023
There’s nothing you can do about it.
The memory is already imparted in your brain.
Your lucky , you are not seeing him in your dreams.

Each time the feelings come, think about it, and enjoy the moment.
Don’t try to fight it, because the more you try to fight it, it will be behaving as if , it’s so important, it will keep coming.

Just relax and let it flow, gradually it will fade away.
But the truth is, once in awhile, it will just flash in your brain and disappear .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by ajekpaks(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2023
okay
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by donmarshia(m): 1:46am On May 14, 2023
What exactly is the complaint? Your husband doesn't carry you or he doesn't suck you or you are seeking a new romantic experience entirely thereby relieving your very first?

The summary is that whatever it is you want indirectly will not help you since you are married.

If you act based on your wrong feelings and u are caught, you will destroy the small peaceful family you have. You can't eat ur cake and have it.

You want an expert sucker and u expect he would have been faithful to you if u had married him?

You are looking for a romantic fling which is normal as a human, but I advise you squash the feeling.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by pansophist(m): 1:55am On May 14, 2023
If this epistle that you wrote is true, then the reason why you can't forget him is that the contenders after the said guy could not beat his record. In indigenous terms, this is known as the Okafor law of congo-dynamics or academically, modulus of elasticity.

As an analogy, it is easier to lose loyalty to Iya Biliki the amala seller simply because the newly opened Iya Basira down the street is more delicious. So if your husband can not beat his previous performance, then sorry, you have crossed the point of no return, unless you cheat.

This is a perfect example of why men prefer women with less/no sexual experience, since it's damaging to her, and to him. You won't feel sexually satisfied, which you would have felt if no one has browsed those sugar walls before.

And it's not even because your husband doesn't know how to satisfy you, but it's because your sexual elasticity has been stretched past his grip. It's like demoting a Nigerian politician to a 70k salary monthly. How can he be satisfied when he handles big things previously?

If heaven is your normal, then Aso rock will feel like hell fire.

22 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. / How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife / She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.