Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife (4220 Views)

Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal. / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by nkan(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2009
This post is strictly for the married men/women. I mean matured and responsible minds.
How often do you make love to your wives/husbands? everyday? everyother day? onec a week? or, and what have been their reactions. Do they complain of not being enough or do they need more or complain of being too much?
Lets share the experience
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by carnal: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
We make love on an average of 4 days a week,sometimes we could go all day in a week it all depend on our mood,however she doesn't complain because during the dating/courtship she was fully aware that i enjoy alot of sex from time to time and thank God she has got the energy,patience and love to give me to me when ever,so are you satisfied now with my answer?
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by AjaraEwuro: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2009
only unmarried folks will respond to this post - what concerns you with how many times dudes nack their wives? what are you after? so that your ding dong di ck will raise its ugly head once again at peoples sexuality? f off.
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by lannre(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ Ajara Ewuro.

If you are not qualified to answer its not compulsory you reply. You cant beat something on nothing. The poster has reason. I made love to mine at least 4 times a week.
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by AjaraEwuro: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Lannre

I can imagine how big your wives pu ssy has become from constant fu cking it. Thats the kind of thing the poster want to know. Or at best call your wife a slut for allowing you to fu ck her so many times in a week.
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by sweetpain: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2009
Twice maybe three times a week. How many times I make love is a different matter. Did I actually say that? The day my wife associates me with this username, I am dead.

But I have to say I respect the likes of Abiola. How did they cope?
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by skylo(f): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2009
all of u,posta oo,commentators oo, all of una,una head no correct for this kind rubbish talk.
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by sweetpain: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
Skylo you dey craze
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by Ben13: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2009
I've answered this question more than a million time in this section.
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by sistawoman: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
We make love about 4 to 5 times a week now.

When we first married it was everyday but we have regulated ourselves down to 4 or 5 times a week.

I think with my current health issues, going back to school and increase in clients both for him and me we have less energy than when we got married last year.

He used to wake me everynight when he came home from work but now he just crawls into bed behind me and sleeps. I tip toe around him in the morning and go to work.
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by iamdnegro: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2009
I neva marry. However I dey tear one of my neighbours on the regular (main dish) n i dey also tear anoda chik in the same neighbourhood on the side (side item). No shaking. I tear anytin tearable. shuu!!
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by biola44: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2009
iamdnegro:

I neva marry. However I dey tear one of my neighbours on the regular (main dish) n i dey also tear anoda chik in the same neighbourhood on the side (side item). No shaking. I tear anytin tearable. shuu!!

tearer, ripper n slicer! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by trimandtrendy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
Am not married, but when i get married, my husband must do it every night, unless i drug him with burantashi
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by patwhizkid(f): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2009
365 days
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by nkan(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ skylo
You are not responsible enough to attempt answering this post, why not wait until you are matured and responsible enough?
It is purely for matured mines i repeat
You are not ripe for a boyfriend talkless of a husband, try and learn manners. OKAY
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
trimandtrendy:

Am not married, but when i get married, my husband must do it every night, unless i drug him with burantashi

grin grin grin

This na die oo!!!
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by iamdnegro: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
trimandtrendy:

how far now. make we yan now. lol
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by bubblegum(f): 5:17am On Jun 05, 2009
everyday!
Re: How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife by SeanT21(f): 5:41am On Jun 05, 2009
sweetpain:

Twice maybe three times a week. How many times I make love is a different matter. Did I actually say that? The day my wife associates me with this username, I am dead.
But I have to say I respect the likes of Abiola. How did they cope?

Haha smiley

(1) (Reply)

Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! / Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. / Will You Accept Her As House Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.