Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? (638 Views)

I Want To Learn Tailoring Badly!!!!!!!!!! / I Want To Learn Tailoring/fashion Designing / Is It Worth It To Learn Tailoring Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 13, 2023
I've had so many Aspirations, amongst which I've decided to go for Tailoring first. But i have no Sponsor, I'm a Pregnant Single Mum with a 3 year old (Please go through my story before judging me)

https://www.nairaland.com/7680098/ive-decided-learn-new-skill

Could you help me turn my Aspirations to Reality?
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Wodu89: 10:50am On May 13, 2023
Heard of NOIC ?
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 13, 2023
Wodu89:
Heard of NOIC ?

Nope.. but I'll look up for it

Modified: It's in Lagos. I'm in Abuja
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Wodu89: 11:18am On May 13, 2023
Was going to recommend them for your training before. Eyah. Wait till after pregnancy. Matching sewing matching with pregnancy often disturbs the child and can trigger losing a child o. I've seen pregnant women experience such first hand to know. The matching up and down disturbs the child
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 13, 2023
Wodu89:
Was going to recommend them for your training before. Eyah. Wait till after pregnancy. Matching sewing matching with pregnancy often disturbs the child and can trigger losing a child o. I've seen pregnant women experience such first hand to know. The matching up and down disturbs the child

I'll be putting to bed any moment.. I can't wait longer than a month after delivery. The responsibilities ahead of me won't let me rest
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Wodu89: 11:30am On May 13, 2023
yumyogo:

I'll be putting to bed any moment.. I can't wait longer than a month after delivery. The responsibilities ahead of me won't let me rest

Heal first. Make it the third month after delivery..Message me. And I'll pay for the training then. ..But I won't until it's three months after your delivery
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Heal first. Make it the third month after delivery..Message me. And I'll pay for the training then. ..But I won't until it's three months after your delivery

Thank you very much for this Sir, I truly appreciate. ❤️ Please permit me to add this, I would really love to get all the rest that I can after this delivery because of all that I've been through in the course of it. I can hardly feed at the moment, and I'm not alone. My 3 year old too.. In a couple of days "School fees" would come beckoning and I don't know what to do when it does... When I put to bed, gladly my newborn can feed off "breastmilk" I may be able to keep providing for my son but I'll definitely starve if I don't start hustling almost immediately. I may not even have a roof over my head because our rent already expired since last month and my mum has been bitter toward me...

Please help me Sir, I can't sit comfortably at home without something doing 3 months after delivery. No one feeds me right now, Things will get worse when I finally put to bed. If I had my way, I'll likely start now even but I can't.
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Wodu89: 2:03pm On May 13, 2023
yumyogo:

Thank you very much for this Sir, I truly appreciate. ❤️ Please permit me to add this, I would really love to get all the rest that I can after this delivery because of all that I've been through in the course of it. I can hardly feed at the moment, and I'm not alone. My 3 year old too.. In a couple of days "School fees" would come beckoning and I don't know what to do when it does... When I put to bed, gladly my newborn can feed off "breastmilk" I may be able to keep providing for my son but I'll definitely starve if I don't start hustling almost immediately. I may not even have a roof over my head because our rent already expired since last month and my mum has been bitter toward me...

Please help me Sir, I can't sit comfortably at home without something doing 3 months after delivery. No one feeds me right now, Things will get worse when I finally put to bed. If I had my way, I'll likely start now even but I can't.

Why don't you go into POS business instead.
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Why don't you go into POS business instead.

I don't have cash to start .. Or the machine (even if I choose to base only on transfers) I'll probably keep searching till I find something that would really sustain us maybe till I can afford to enroll myself in a fashion designing school
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Wodu89: 2:14pm On May 13, 2023
yumyogo:

I don't have cash to start .. Or the machine (even if I choose to base only on transfers) I'll probably keep searching till I find something that would really sustain us maybe till I can afford to enroll myself in a fashion designing school

Contact me second Monday of June
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Contact me second Monday of June

Thank you Sir, I will
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 14, 2023
Dear Nairalanders, Can someone please loan or assist me with 7k. I finally got a buyer for my Generator and transporting myself to her Location in Lugbe from Mine would cost ₦3,600.

I'll need 7k just incase I meet her absence or something else comes up that would require me to take it back just so I don't get stranded. I'll share live updates as well as alerts if it's successful as well as payback.

Please... I'm hoping to get it delivered either on Tuesday or after my hospital appointment tomorrow please guys, help me out

(The money realised from selling my Generator would be used to pay my toddlers school fees, foodstuff, buy my baby's stuff and reserve some for my hospital bill etc )

Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 14, 2023
Please come through for me... cry
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Ginaz(f): 12:10am On May 15, 2023
yumyogo:
Please come through for me... cry

how much are you selling the generator
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 15, 2023
Ginaz:

how much are you selling the generator

It's 80k.
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Ginaz(f): 12:56am On May 15, 2023
yumyogo:

It's 80k.

is it a small gen?
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 15, 2023
Ginaz:

is it a small gen?

Nope. A firman 6.5 HP Gen
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Egoat(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2023
Re: Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 20, 2023

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Behind The Opay Logo / The Dollar Has Crashed On Binance P2P Minutes After FG Ban / Business Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.