Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Colleague Is Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague Is Worried (1435 Views)

My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleague Is Worried by vybzkartel: 6:13pm On May 29, 2020
He has been in courtship with this lady for year. The lady has never gone to the toilet neither messed in his presence. Is this normal? He intends opting out of the relationship because of this; he thinks the lady is either a witch or has some hormanal or organization malfunctioniong

She doesn't even pee. Advise needed
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by chatinent: 6:15pm On May 29, 2020
You don't need an advice. You yourself are a sorry advice to people who date.
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by ModestGal(f): 6:16pm On May 29, 2020
vybzkartel:
He has been in courtship with this lady for year. The lady has never gone to the toilet neither messed in his presence. Is this normal? He intends opting out of the relationship because of this; he thinks the lady is either a witch or has some hormanal or organization malfunctioniong

Lol. The story is fake
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by Donhaywhy001(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2020
Damn...
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2020
nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:31pm On May 29, 2020
If she farts, you will complain. Now she doesn't, you still opened a thread to complain.

Op confess, you just form this story. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by Baloranking(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Must we complain of everything
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by luminouz(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
If she farts, you will complain. Now she doesn't, you still opened a thread to complain.

U again?? shocked shocked
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by Bola146(f): 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
vybzkartel:

grin grin grin Help him look at her yansh now grin grin
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by vybzkartel: 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

Come here and testify
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2020
vybzkartel:

Come here and testify

I testify grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by MedicH: 7:02pm On May 29, 2020
hmmm, this is strange.. have you reported her to the vigilante?
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2020
vybzkartel:

come on bro, feed us better lies...are you saying that for a year of dating this babe, she never said she needs to use the loo to even PEE?!?!?

SOLUTION: invite her to your house for the weekend, have a few drinks together and then...

[img]https://media1./images/c48544a2341a7b0e5f2245b1a77e509d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by CAPSLOCKED: 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

come on bro, feed us better lies...are you saying that for a year of dating this babe, she never said she needs to use the loo to even PEE?!?!?

THE THREAD IS A USELESS ONE.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Is Worried by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THE THREAD IS A USELESS ONE.

some people and their phoney stories...
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by dannex4adx(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2020
vybzkartel:

You made me waste my precious time by clicking and reading this nonsense post of yours.
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by frozen70(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2020
vybzkartel:

They should stay together for one month so that he will observe other things properly
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by Nobody: 4:32am On May 30, 2020
Stop wasting the time of others and write a worthwhile post instead of tending to your depraved and deluded imagination.
Re: My Colleague Is Worried by paulolee(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2020
dis wan na spiritual matter..

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? / Plan A Or Plan B For This Married Man / Transgender Man Who Gave Birth To 2 Kids Narrates Traumatic Pregnancy Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.