Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Before You Bring A Wife To The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Bring A Wife To The UK (1078 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup / What Do You Bring To The Table? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Bring A Wife To The UK by Stephen2324(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2023
Before you bring a wife to the UK , understand that she can say she does not want you again and there is nothing you can do. The same applies to ladies that are importing husbands. She can leave you for another woman who is ready to give anything to have him. I have a long list. Choose carefully

1 Like

Re: Before You Bring A Wife To The UK by anthonyuncle(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2023
before she comes to join me, she should also know that I can do the same

1 Like

Re: Before You Bring A Wife To The UK by Robertgreene1(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2023
Mtcheew is that all
Re: Before You Bring A Wife To The UK by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2023
Stephen2324:
Before you bring a wife to the UK , understand that she can say she does not want you again and there is nothing you can do. The same applies to ladies that are importing husbands. She can leave you for another woman who is ready to give anything to have him. I have a long list. Choose carefully

The problem with most Nigerian men they are literacy and stupid. Nigerian men knew their women and prostitute but still come back to Nigeria to pick one of them up and go abroad fooling themselves. The amount of Nigerian men which I know in Europe and America which have come back to pick up a prostitute in Nigeria as wife is more than 32 in 5 years and all of them the women kick their ass in under 4 years in a developed country. The stupidity of Nigerian men they believe their women are the angels when they are the works of women in the world but the men will be illiterate and fully themselves.

I have seen a lot of them taking off professional prostitute in some of this women in between their leg have too much of smell but the men are so stupid then they'll be telling you their women at the bay when in fact I know some of my friends which are Bleep their women during marriage. Illiteracy is the problem of Nigerian something which is last last they will tell you it is the best

2 Likes

Re: Before You Bring A Wife To The UK by Nukilia: 5:02pm On May 13, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The t

Mention me when you start the thread on 32 Men importing problem to Europe.
Re: Before You Bring A Wife To The UK by kelspinall(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2023
o we ebe odi m fe
Re: Before You Bring A Wife To The UK by chim14(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2023
Den dont marry or be committed in the first place. So that if you travel one day & see Calipso, Cleopatra or Sheba, nothing hold u down u are free.

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Mature Women Don’t Do In A Relationship / Scammers On The Prowl. / This Is How Women Advise Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.