Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) (54097 Views)

Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28 / Ibrahim Waziri Jnr: The HND Graduate From Nigeria Who Earned A Phd In America / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Abolodje: 7:44pm On May 14, 2023
FuckSilly:

Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
Useless ugly lowlife crētin grin
Like mother like you frustrated and miserable child grin
Post your miserable mother’s pictures right now I bet this ugly PhD holder is way prettier than she looks😂
I’m done trading words with you, now crawl to mama’s stinky laps and cry your heart out cos you need to😂
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by ChukwukaEze: 8:45pm On May 14, 2023
Pls someone should help me tell that girl that I love her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by FuckSilly: 9:14pm On May 14, 2023
Abolodje:

Post your miserable mother’s pictures right now I bet this ugly PhD holder is way prettier than she looks😂
I’m done trading words with you, now crawl to mama’s stinky laps and cry your heart out cos you need to😂
I said that early grin
Post the useless ugly old hag frustrated low-life whóre that birthed you if e sure for you grin
I bet the PhD graduate is more beautiful than everyone in your lineage grin
You're just here venting frustration and stupidity on the successful BEAUTIFUL girl grin
Lol grin senseless frustrated low-life cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2023
Thank God for her...atleast not in Nigeria where they use Ur toto to get good grades
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 15, 2023
Sucre6:

Aiya, don't stop trying bro, Nigeria happened to us but God pass them, we go over come las las

AMEN bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Kay25(m): 2:06am On May 15, 2023
Abolodje:
Bagged PhD with that worwor face lol na she sabi

Modified: Nigerians will never cease to amaze me with their hypocritical nature, yes she’s smart bagging some degree at her age but it doesn’t take away the fact that’s she’s ugly af and y’all know it.
But na me una carry for head, drag me from now till tomorrow she get PhD with worwor face and it’s a fact. She no create herself yes e no concern me but she nor fine😂😂
U are a demon that sees no good thing in others put out ur picture and let see how beautifully bad u are so we know what hell to send u to ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:01am On May 15, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian lady, Grace Ogwo has taken to Facebook to celebrate bagging a PhD in mathematics at the age of 27 from a South African university, IGBERETV reports.

She bagged a First Class Honours and was also the best-graduating student in her department during her first degree in Mathematics. She was awarded a PhD after 20 publications. Grace was able to achieve all these despite having a D7 in her WAEC certificate and a C6 in her NECO certificate in the same subject.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100038089142316/posts/pfbid026G4gbgiSUPztqVhSShTxSadbzi3KkgvKXPT6fiytXBmv3JJSo6FFu7QxfB8gHQ5hl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444931/nigerian-lady-celebrates-bagging-phd-mathematics-27-photos/

Her face just dey like Mathematics sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2023
When I saw 27 years , I knew 99.9999% it wasn't from Nigeria

Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian lady, Grace Ogwo has taken to Facebook to celebrate bagging a PhD in mathematics at the age of 27 from a South African university, IGBERETV reports.

She bagged a First Class Honours and was also the best-graduating student in her department during her first degree in Mathematics. She was awarded a PhD after 20 publications. Grace was able to achieve all these despite having a D7 in her WAEC certificate and a C6 in her NECO certificate in the same subject.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100038089142316/posts/pfbid026G4gbgiSUPztqVhSShTxSadbzi3KkgvKXPT6fiytXBmv3JJSo6FFu7QxfB8gHQ5hl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444931/nigerian-lady-celebrates-bagging-phd-mathematics-27-photos/
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Tijani009: 9:13am On May 16, 2023
Sheggy13:

We are talking of Universities, you are mentioning Uniben. Is that a University or a glorified secondary school? Someone got MSc from University of Cape Town, the best University in Africa and top 100 in the world, you're mentioning one useless Uniben that isn't even top 3000 in the world.
I am not praising uniben oooo what i am saying is that even if you carry the textbook enter exam you fit still get carry over which i dont understand, because most times in nigeria institutions we dont get the grades we deserve
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Tijani009: 9:23am On May 16, 2023
Drefaithful:

You even try that 27, I was in 200 level. I graduated at 30.

Alhamdulilah gainfully employed....
Plsvi am in search of job ooo , hnd , business administration, 081 (65) 8 four 221o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.