Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) (54096 Views)

Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28 / Ibrahim Waziri Jnr: The HND Graduate From Nigeria Who Earned A Phd In America / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by giftphilips(f): 8:24pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations to you dear more grace
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 8:26pm On May 13, 2023
Wonderful 😊😊😊 well done my Sister
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by MrJames007: 8:27pm On May 13, 2023
Wish I could gift her this baby 👇

Hmm... Dis one carry sharp brain born.

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by onuman: 8:29pm On May 13, 2023
Abolodje:

Now your body don calm down.

Ooooooh Yeah.
After tackling a Dundee-dumbo who refused to congratulate a young woman at 27 who bagged a PhD in Mathematics, instead, Dundee-dumbo said she is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by ultimateprof: 8:33pm On May 13, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
At 27??
I was right, she did not school in Nigeria!
Congratulations Dr.

If it is for Nigeria, na 37 years she for graduate
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by jpdoncumagain: 8:34pm On May 13, 2023
AgentGoat:

Just say your congratulations and face front.

I jus taya oh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2023
did you finally find x?

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 8:37pm On May 13, 2023
Weedhustler:
Why is she so ugly?

She needed to be 'so ugly' because all the chemicals that would have beautified her face were diverted into her brain to sharpen the brain and make her a mathematical genius that she has become.

Are you satisfied now?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Ceejay94: 8:38pm On May 13, 2023
Abolodje:
Bagged PhD with that worwor face lol na she sabi
You think you are finer than her. Go look yourself at the mirror and come back and appreciate her
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2023
She's from Benue state.

Benue Amaka
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Stanbaba30: 8:46pm On May 13, 2023
A big congratulations to her. My Alumni (MOUAU Umudike) at its best at all times 🙏.
#IgboAmaka❤️
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Simeonjoe1: 8:48pm On May 13, 2023
sonofanarchy:
cheesy ugly with brain

grin I was looking for beauty with brains Nlanders usually tag this people with.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Lukgaf(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations Dr Grace
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Odogwupedro(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2023
Abolodje:

This is body shaming
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Gaabasky: 8:51pm On May 13, 2023
Congrats sis. U are a good ambassador.

Thank God she is not a Yoruba, Hausa neither Igbo we fo not hear word.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by tafat: 8:54pm On May 13, 2023
Congrats to her, if you think sey e easy, you sef try am. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Tsamyavictor(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2023
Congrats to her.. It happened in a country where A-Is not for God and B-For the lecturer. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian lady, Grace Ogwo has taken to Facebook to celebrate bagging a PhD in mathematics at the age of 27 from a South African university, IGBERETV reports.

She bagged a First Class Honours and was also the best-graduating student in her department during her first degree in Mathematics. She was awarded a PhD after 20 publications. Grace was able to achieve all these despite having a D7 in her WAEC certificate and a C6 in her NECO certificate in the same subject.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100038089142316/posts/pfbid026G4gbgiSUPztqVhSShTxSadbzi3KkgvKXPT6fiytXBmv3JJSo6FFu7QxfB8gHQ5hl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444931/nigerian-lady-celebrates-bagging-phd-mathematics-27-photos/

A big congratulations dearie....We celebrate you. May it open doors for you and may God take you to the greatest heights in life. Keep shining.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Guestlander: 9:00pm On May 13, 2023
Abolodje:

Where's is your own face? Superficial dim wit. Folks like you take pleasure in demeaning others even when you have no remarkable achievement of your own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Sucre6: 9:00pm On May 13, 2023
Drefaithful:

You even try that 27, I was in 200 level. I graduated at 30.

Alhamdulilah gainfully employed....

Aiya, Our children will get the very best, God no dey sleep.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Kenmarine(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2023
She was my friend back in mouau.. babe can study like anything I can think of.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Regex: 9:01pm On May 13, 2023
tonicyril:

Is this a regex

It looks like.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Christian36: 9:02pm On May 13, 2023
toy2020:
It can only be outside Nigeria
You spoke my mine. Some Nigeria lecturers are one of the most wicked people on this earth. After my msc in mathematics, I decided to stop.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Profeme: 9:03pm On May 13, 2023
Her First degree was from Nigeria. She made First Class from Michael Okpara University of Agriculture,Umudike, Nigeria
treatise:

Not in this case, Nigerian circumstances can condition to what you're not ; if she had remained in Nigeria she'd most probably made a 2:2
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Abolodje: 9:07pm On May 13, 2023
Guestlander:

Where's is your own face? Superficial dim wit. Folks like you take pleasure in demeaning others even when you have no remarkable achievement of your own.
Ok Mr Patrick
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Domistar5(f): 9:07pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Oya find x in the equation

$200=∆§π√4(©⁸)*{√π}*[©]+(x°¢|8%^).

Copyright for equation. Wahala grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Olusegundayo(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2023
wow, this is fantastic
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by achimendy(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian lady, Grace Ogwo has taken to Facebook to celebrate bagging a PhD in mathematics at the age of 27 from a South African university, IGBERETV reports.

She bagged a First Class Honours and was also the best-graduating student in her department during her first degree in Mathematics. She was awarded a PhD after 20 publications. Grace was able to achieve all these despite having a D7 in her WAEC certificate and a C6 in her NECO certificate in the same subject.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100038089142316/posts/pfbid026G4gbgiSUPztqVhSShTxSadbzi3KkgvKXPT6fiytXBmv3JJSo6FFu7QxfB8gHQ5hl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444931/nigerian-lady-celebrates-bagging-phd-mathematics-27-photos/

Mathematics is your hobby , i don't need to ask.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:31pm On May 13, 2023
undecided

When I saw that thread i instinctively knew such feat is impossible in Nigeria...
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by domido(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
At 27??
I was right, she did not school in Nigeria!
Congratulations Dr.

My dear, we were all right. She did not school in Nigeria.

Thats to show how messed up the country is.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:
cool

Oya find x in the equation

$200=∆§π√4(©⁸)*{√π}*[©]+(x°¢|8%^).
u will be surprise to find out that she can find the "x"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.