Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth (53131 Views)

Israel Adesanya Ex-girlfriend Charlotte Powdrell demands Half Of His Wealth In C / Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth / UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Reloadedisraelp: 6:52am On May 14, 2023
British give too much power to women...the law should b amended.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Blackdisciple(m): 6:58am On May 14, 2023
She can go anywhere court will never that because they were never married...

Another missed fire.
All these white women with entitlement spirit sef
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Blackdisciple(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:
Someone will say Nigerian girls are gold diggers always after your money

Please is this gold digger a nigerian

laziness and greed is not determined by type of skin or race

Na 99.9% women generally both white and black
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Poisonousman: 7:04am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Isreal Adesamya is a bloody liar and a very childish boy.
I swear i really wan wooze that guy slap
He irritates me so mych with his childish behaviour angry

Person weh fit buy your existence...😂😂😂
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Great0ne1: 7:05am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
If you try to slap him, you will not leave to tell, if the slap actually landed

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06am On May 14, 2023
From Styleblender ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by michael1508: 7:08am On May 14, 2023
eroticecstasy:

Bros, white better Wella, others are serpents

Maybe better in terms of pretending to love,an average black girl wouldn't even look at you twice if you are not wooing her with a Benz key,that's how serpent-ious they are.

My vex na say na we guys still dey enable this rubbish by validating their existence.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Hadampson(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

I think Nigerian girls are even better than these wh!te girls. Some Nigerian men have used and dumped many girls and yet they don't go about claiming things like these western girls just to take a portion of the wealth.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by gimakon2(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

Once i notice as a female , I ask you "How are you" and you by mistake answer me anything related to money or smile because you think i have money, or you even mistakenly think I have money, i no go follow u talk again.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by gimakon2(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Ndi ocha..... Them go marry rich black man... Divorce am... Then take half of his property...

E go just make sense i close eye marry Colombia woman and have peace. Or even Mauritius woman.
Nigerian girls and oyibo, i no come know who misbehave pass. If given a chance, they would even do worse.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by DaveHarry(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
una two get beef bfr, abi u be d gf brother.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:42am On May 14, 2023
“Team white girls”, over to you.

Our home bred Nigerian girls can’t try this. We are homely and considerate. But no, these men will never appreciate our efforts yet label us unprintable name like “olosho, gold digger, broke entities, and the many whatnots”.

Give us a sense of inclusion and ownership, they won’t, they will rather rigmarole and go meet their colonial masters and date amongst their circle. What a high level of disgusting low self esteem!

After those ones have must done them dirty, they will return to make a sweeping statement of how “women are useless”. Now, who’s the useless one here?

It’s the girls who make you people feel relevant I blame. On normal grounds, you people need us more. Without us, you are nothing and won’t exist.

All the same, I still love you guys. Got no choice.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by occfx: 7:54am On May 14, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Ndi ocha..... Them go marry rich black man... Divorce am... Then take half of his property...

And una they blame yahoo boys working hard to recover our stolen properties through the same process
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Femi8586(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2023
spy24:
In the western world

Women comes first then
Children then
Men then
Pets then
Immigrants

That's the order, if you mumu na you sabi

Actually, pet comes before men.

It is women, children, pets, then before they consider men. I don't know the kind of pussified men in the west that wrote their feminine biased laws.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by lascos912(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

these oyinbo women worst
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by blabulu2000: 8:05am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

Naija lady taught her...
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by BreconHills(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

I will buy you a ticket if you promise to wooze him in a place where he can fight you without interference.

Oh and by the way, you must have waived all rights and lines of civil action against him current and future save for the right to defend yourself.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by gbengalawal: 8:08am On May 14, 2023
I don understand
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by iInjureHerYansh: 8:12am On May 14, 2023
Winters23:
grin

After my side chick exhibited a similar behaviour earlier this month I can believe anything right now.

Although I cut her lose immediately, but I still can't understand where the morale came from. Maybe she trusted so much in her babalawo, but unfortunately for her, juju have zero to no effect whatsoever on me.
Gist us wetin sup bro. So that we can learn and also spot the signs whenever come for us.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by kenchop: 8:19am On May 14, 2023
This is the nonsense the American society (the west) has infused into the world, were any woman feels she's entitled to money and property solely for agreeing to date a man.

Tufia Kwa!!!
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Bluntemperor: 8:24am On May 14, 2023
Ever8090:
This children will never learn, him no get Mama?....

I beg o,na so I just de laugh!😀
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by OloyeVIII: 8:29am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Are you ok?
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by sharone21(f): 8:44am On May 14, 2023
post=123123608:
From Styleblender ...

Problem is he should reduce the noise he makes and behave as if he is humble. Bragging to a woman is not the best. Though I enjoy his English( lol).

There is Civil Partnership laws in some of these countries abroad eg NZ, Spain etc and once you stay even up to 3 years( Spain's shorter), u are like a wife, worse is if u have kids..... I know someone who had a girlfriend of 19 years while he was 29years and both lived till she was 40 years and he, 50years. They had 3 children together but no legal marriage. With time they started having problem with their union and the man is someone that even when he is hurting the woman feels he is doing nothing wrong while the woman is an introvert. Like play, one day they met her dead as she committed suicide.....Some women spend 3 years in the life of a man like 20years.... Every year in a relationship matters to a woman, reason why they MUST define the relationship from day 1.

Instead of my brother dragging this issue, he can settle her quietly with somethings and beg her, afterall he too will have daughters in future but NO, our man want to prove themselves or maybe he thinks she can't match him in strength( lol) which is already obvious.... If she goes to court with a good Lawyer, she can get something from him and still enough to pay her Lawyer/s so let him act discreetly/ wisely and do things peacefully. They can even part ways and still be friends.... Women can come up with anything even claim of pregnancy while in the relationship etc.....
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Entanglement: 8:47am On May 14, 2023
gimakon2:

E go just make sense i close eye marry Colombia woman and have peace. Or even Mauritius woman.
Nigerian girls and oyibo, i no come know who misbehave pass. If given a chance, they would even do worse.
try Asian women!

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by calmandwild101(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2023
spy24:
In the western world

Women comes first then
Children then
Men then
Pets then
Immigrants

That's the order, if you mumu na you sabi
Even pets are more value than immigrants.nawao
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by ALISMILE(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

Its actually a gender problem
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by pafo(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Woze adesanya slap? You don write your will down?
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by LordAdam16: 9:18am On May 14, 2023
2mch:

Dr Dre’s ex wife is White and she served him high capacity tension wire breakfast. Ran away with a chunk of his money. Don’t lie on Black women again.

Dr Dre ex-wife is African American bozo.

How many IQ points do you need to use Google?

Next time, stay quiet if you're too ret**ded to keep up.

https://saharareporters.com/2010/07/11/united-states-based-nigerian-men-are-killing-their-wives-case-study

This was in 2010 and it already made national news in Nigeria. These things happen so regularly now, without the murder part since you're slow, that it isn't noteworthy any more.

But there'll always be cr*tins like yourself who feel clever. So I can't even advice you. It's unnecessary. Do whatever you want. There's nothing that'll be done to you that hasn't happened before.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by 2mch(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2023
LordAdam16:

Dr Dre ex-wife is African American bozo.

How many IQ points do you need to use Google?

Next time, stay quiet if you're too ret**ded to keep up.

https://saharareporters.com/2010/07/11/united-states-based-nigerian-men-are-killing-their-wives-case-study

This was in 2010 and it already made national news in Nigeria. These things happen so regularly now, without the murder part since you're slow, that it isn't noteworthy any more.

But there'll always be cr*tins like yourself who feel clever. So I can't even advice you. It's unnecessary. Do whatever you want. There's nothing that'll be done to you that hasn't happened before.

-Lord
His wife is more White than showing any African mix. If she has African it’s not up to 20%. You reeetarded buffoon.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by OYEDIPE(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Go near am
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by LordAdam16: 9:36am On May 14, 2023
2mch:

His wife is more White than showing any African mix. If she has African it’s not up to 20%. You reeetarded buffoon.

Racist airh*ad.

Caroline Danjuma is not black.

Nadine Ibrahim is not black.

Brazenly displaying limitless id**cy!

She is African American. You can hug a transformer if that fact makes you loco.

-Lord
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by buJu234: 9:41am On May 14, 2023
Don't worry urself.. her chances of getting anything is close to zero..

But the Judge can tell Israel to pay something for her time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent / Usain Bolt Stripped Off Olympic Gold Medal / Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.