Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth (53129 Views)

Israel Adesanya Ex-girlfriend Charlotte Powdrell demands Half Of His Wealth In C / Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth / UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by kay29000(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2023
Winters23:
grin

After my side chick exhibited a similar behaviour earlier this month I can believe anything right now.

Although I cut her lose immediately, but I still can't understand where the morale came from. Maybe she trusted so much in her babalawo, but unfortunately for her, juju have zero to no effect whatsoever on me.

grin
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by lomprico(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:
Someone will say Nigerian girls are gold diggers always after your money

Please is this gold digger a nigerian

laziness and greed is not determined by type of skin or race

But you were against Haikimi for what he did and you are a Nigerian geh
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by gimakon2(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2023
Entanglement:
try Asian women!

Which Asia you mean, India or Philippines?
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:13am On May 14, 2023
RedNeck1:
Properties and money weh Isreal Adesanya chop beatings for him EX wan collect am. So Ex girlfriend fit collect properties now?

If I be Isreal I go agree as long as she takes half of the beatings wey I don collect over the years. Wicked thief.

Isreal should better learn from Achiraf Hakimi you get power pass him no mean say you get brain pass him.

There’s genuinely no reason to be committed with/to any woman as a wealthy man. Zero advantage.

If you put most of this ladies brains in birds they'd fly backwards. Her lawyer wan reap her but she no know. Fear women.

U cracked me up cheesy
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Paulianfa(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2023
If u wan knack oyibo girls knack dem commot body, this people are confirmed golddiggers. They always want to reap from where they did not sow.
This one is failed attempt, she no go get shishi
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by eroticecstasy: 10:29am On May 14, 2023
michael1508:

Maybe better in terms of pretending to love,an average black girl wouldn't even look at you twice if you are not wooing her with a Benz key,that's how serpent-ious they are.

My vex na say na we guys still dey enable this rubbish by validating their existence.

To me I'm cool with whites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by efficiencie(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Isreal Adesamya is a bloody liar and a very childish boy.
I swear i really wan wooze that guy slap
He irritates me so mych with his childish behaviour angry

You wan wooze pessin wey fit kee you with one slap ba...dey play!

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by SugarGirl44(f): 11:08am On May 14, 2023
Good for him.
In fact she should collect 99% of his money.
Shebi the moment they attain the smallest fame, they suddenly detest brown skinned women and out of low self esteem, go after while girls.
So anything wey una eye see make una take am.

Davido, wizkid, dbang, mikel obi etc, bunch of dummy guys who seek validation from the whites.
Mtcheew.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by YemyTemmy: 11:19am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

Na diamond this one dey dig oo
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by GreyLaw(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Guy if you meet Israel face to face you no go fit cough!
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by michael1508: 11:49am On May 14, 2023
eroticecstasy:

To me I'm cool with whites.

I understand you though and I respect your choice,it's more like choose your poison wisely,if it's a poison,then it should be a foreign one grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by ransomed: 12:10pm On May 14, 2023
Guys, it is Hakimi style now or you are doomed by daughters of eve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by OmoGomesIlorin: 12:57pm On May 14, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Before. Se bi una say all Nigeria girls dey useless…
Una go jam the one way go hook una for throat. grin

When did talk that one
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
dazzlingd:
Leave white girls alone, problem of a black man, is this inferiority complex or what.
After banging white woman, mind calm down. White girls could be sweet but black girls are always sweeter. There are many beautiful black girls out there in the world with beautiful skin colors, and nice banging shapes. What’s the craze with dating white woman

Try..orientals (asians).
They are humble and tight tongue
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by eroticecstasy: 1:02pm On May 14, 2023
michael1508:

I understand you though and I respect your choice,it's more like choose your poison wisely,if it's a poison,then it should be a foreign one grin

Lolz!!!
No be small poison bro

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Kelechi009: 1:07pm On May 14, 2023
ajepako:

Plus, the girl papa is a Russian millionaire

Obi profits more from the union than the girl sef

Your parents money is not your money until you have inherited it.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2023
Chai! It's now a crime to have girlfriend. embarassed
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Chukslar: 2:12pm On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Guy, I have contacts that can grant you your wish of getting the opportunity to wooze the Last Style Bender,

But first write your will and sign your death certificate by your self.

MUGU.
HATER
OLODO
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by MyAmericandream(f): 2:46pm On May 14, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

When did talk that one

Only in NL.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by michelism(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

This one is; gold diamond platinum-digger in a word. grin grin grin
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by bizhop01: 5:22pm On May 14, 2023
Thief
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by meneski(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
really ...how do u mean
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Communityelder(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2023
Give the devil a meter and she will take a thousand miles, no wonder the Arabs don't give them any freedom.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by raymondinc(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2023
These people targets black folks who are made. They come after you, stalk you, peep into your dreams and once its clear to them that you are going to make it then, they just don't want to go. Even the ones who have gone still have their ways of coming back to lay claims. Pests!
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Basicend: 8:14pm On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

You don dey ready to die be that. . embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by VULCAN(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2023
Whatever she will be given as how?

What are you trying to say?

Khastro:
Game on.
Whatever she will be given must come from honest appreciation and honest communication.
These unfortunate women are making marriage harder to imagine by young loving girls.
If your spouse can't trust you with their atm password, you're like these 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent / Usain Bolt Stripped Off Olympic Gold Medal / Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.