Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 (93197 Views)

MTN Top Executive, Lynda Saint-nwafor, Fingered In Actor, Saint Obi’s Death / Veteran Nollywood Actor Saint Obi Is Dead / See What Veteran Actor, Saint Obi Looks Like Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Princedapace(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2023
Bullhari:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nigerian-actor-saint-obi-dies-after-protracted-illness/

when we call for good governance, some of u would carry tribalism for head. If this guy was in developed world, he would have probably got treated.
I always say this, any time u get certain type of sickeness here, just write ur will. U are gone!
The health care system here is dead and buried!
When u all have vowed to use tribalism and bitterness to select leaders, well done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by mysticwarrior(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2023
One of the few Nollywood actors without scandal, he was the best Nigeria actor during his time.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by drdeath: 10:19pm On May 13, 2023
Bullhari:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nigerian-actor-saint-obi-dies-after-protracted-illness/
RIP IJN.
May the good Lord forgive all yr sins IJN and grant you everlasting joyful paradise IJN.
Amen!!!!
U b sure man.

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by adexoramo(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2023
Rip. This should be a big lesson for the Obidient wishing Ashiwaju death. This is a 57 years old man who just passed away while Ashiwaju still dey gallant.

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by asatemple(f): 10:31pm On May 13, 2023
Rest in peace handsome soul
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Vivvvy1(f): 10:37pm On May 13, 2023
I cried mehn.
Then had to go check out his I.G
R.I.P legend

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Chochovini: 10:43pm On May 13, 2023
Noooo....! This is not happening.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Tunagee(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2023
sinola:

Was he married. I have not heard about his wife and kids?

Hope all was well with his family

His wife as at 2017 was an MTN Nigeria top executive. She was reporting directly to the CEO..

4 Likes

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by emmanosyclo(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2023
I can't forget that his movie he acted "Narrow escape" I watched the movie many times.

saint obi RIP

3 Likes

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Lvgirl: 10:47pm On May 13, 2023
sonature1:
When people we love and admire die, it reminds us that we are only passers-by in this cold world.

Therefore....

Live a good life.

Don't defraud or scam people

Don't degrade, disrespect or intimate your perceived inferiors and subordinates.

Love your neighbor as yourself.

In the end, we will all die and appear before our Maker for judgement. Only your good deeds in this world will matter at that moment.

Rest in peace, sir.

Your chapter has successfully come to an end....

Can I Bleep iyaebethegreat olosho
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by potland: 10:50pm On May 13, 2023
Truvelisback:
Who told u that? The guy chop money. Infact, during his time, the cost living in Nigeria better compared to now.
and was probably living in surulere, the lekki of that time

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Pacesetter123(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2023
Rest in peace Puka messiah.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Tunagee(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2023
Princedapace:

when we call for good governance, some of u would carry tribalism for head. If this guy was in developed world, he would have probably got treated.
I always say this, any time u get certain type of sickeness here, just write ur will. U are gone!
The health care system here is dead and buried!
When u all have vowed to use tribalism and bitterness to select leaders, well done.

Aunty or uncle,saint Obi could afford foreign treatment while alive.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by potland: 10:53pm On May 13, 2023
ukaface:
I screamed when I saw the news
how old are you? You dis omokekere wey still dey suck breast. Have you finished your assignment?
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by sageb: 10:54pm On May 13, 2023
Bullhari:

R.I.P saint Obi

@Ishilove Did you watch that movie titled "Final whistle"?
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by nedekid: 10:58pm On May 13, 2023
May he's soul rest in peace.
Meanwhile, guys, take care of yourselves. This is the wrong time to be ill in this country. Healthcare is crap, unless you have alot of money stored somewhere to get good care, home or abroad.
90% of the leisure activities involves going to joints to drink, eat fish, npobi, meat etc. Unhealthy life style.
Go for tests, do certain basics. If over 40, do a prostrate (psa) test yearly, kidney function, liver function, lipid profile to check your cholesterol etc. Make sure you have a personal blood pressure machine to regularly check your BP. Atleast you know where you stand and can adjust your lifestyle.
Nb: Use a reputable place like clinix at Ilupeju. Supprisenly cheaper than your local diagnostics places, no queues and accurate results. I think Indians run the place.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by 4evayours: 10:58pm On May 13, 2023
RIP Saint Obi. I remember nollyhood of those days.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by potland: 11:00pm On May 13, 2023
Flick490:

True. That car was actually set ablaze. It wasn't a film trick. Remember, State of emergency too?
who owned the car?
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by nedekid: 11:02pm On May 13, 2023
Tunagee:

His wife as at 2017 was an MTN top executive. She was actually a top oga at MTN then.
My guy was a top executive at same company then having worked there since their inception, today he is struggling seriously.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by ukaface(f): 11:05pm On May 13, 2023
potland:
how old are you? You dis omokekere wey still dey suck breast. Have you finished your assignment?
I don notice you

What has my age got to do with saint’s death
Ooooh you think I’m a gen z?
My bad my bad
Oh you also would think I’ve never heard/known JT Tom west, or Enebele elebuwa or bob manuel udokwu, Zack Orji, Rita edochie,Justus Esiri,Muna obiekwe, Ashley Nwosu, Pete Eneh,Charles Okafor…. Abeg leave me dear ancestor

3 Likes

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Tunagee(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2023
nedekid:

My guy was a top executive at same company then having worked there since their inception, today he is struggling seriously.

Who is the person i might know him. I worked there for many years in fact i worked in a unit headed by Lydia, saint obi's wife, before i left.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Kion: 11:14pm On May 13, 2023
apstpaulg:
When his wife travelled abroad for a delivery, while pregnant, he was busz sleeping with one of my counselee called chinaza, who happened to be his house help; then he compensated her with 10k. I told the lady not to worry, that his death will be one that money can't save him.
Note' i won't mention the year.
My condolences to the wife and kids though.
I put it to you that you’re an idiiiooot

3 Likes

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by nedekid: 11:15pm On May 13, 2023
Tunagee:

Who is the person i might know him. I worked there for many years in fact i worked in a unit headed by Lydia, saint obi's wife, before i left.
Haba, it will be one kind to mention him or any other. I just used that to show things can change for people at any time. That's life, down today, up tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by potland: 11:16pm On May 13, 2023
ukaface:

I don notice you

What has my age got to do with saint’s death
Ooooh you think I’m a gen z?
My bad my bad
Oh you also would think I’ve never heard/known JT Tom west, or Enebele elebuwa or bob manuel udokwu, Zack Orji, Rita edochie,Justus Esiri,Muna obiekwe, Ashley Nwosu, Pete Eneh,Charles Okafor…. Abeg leave me dear ancestor
ole, after you don google am finish. I sure say you neva know man

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by potland: 11:20pm On May 13, 2023
Lvgirl:

Can I Bleep iyaebethegreat olosho
iyaebe na virgin

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Princedapace(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2023
Tunagee:

Aunty or uncle,saint Obi could afford foreign treatment while alive.

Why must he need to go to foreign country for his own health treatment, that is the bases of this.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Slimwhyt(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2023
This one pain me sha. RIP Saint Obi cry
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by ukaface(f): 11:38pm On May 13, 2023
potland:
ole, after you don google am finish. I sure say you neva know man
Again
I don notice you
You should be satisfied
Goodnight
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by LordReed(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2023
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by mordred44: 12:11am On May 14, 2023
I remember state of emergency
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by slowice(m): 12:42am On May 14, 2023
One of the best in his days.... OG

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Omameji: 1:01am On May 14, 2023
May your soul rest in peace amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.